Ratings Daiwadude has received

1. MaxZmus rated Daiwadude's post Helpful in the thread What is your pb largemouth bass?.

Bigger baits bro! Matt lures blue gill or Huddleston 68 special. Fish the shaded areas off a bank and use procure gel trophy bass scent....

Aug 16, 2018
  2. Werfless rated Daiwadude's post Like in the thread What is your pb largemouth bass?.

Bigger baits bro! Matt lures blue gill or Huddleston 68 special. Fish the shaded areas off a bank and use procure gel trophy bass scent....

Aug 16, 2018
  3. geofish rated Daiwadude's post Like in the thread 4s ranch park pond.

Yeah pond looks very fishy. Too bad

Aug 15, 2018
  4. geofish rated Daiwadude's post Like in the thread 4s ranch park pond.

Has anyone fished the 4s ranch park pond behind the boys and girls club? This place looks fishy but I need some intel on a good access...

Aug 15, 2018
  5. Werfless rated Daiwadude's post Like in the thread Weird Encounter.

They looking to mate bro, your seem attractive to it lol

Jul 13, 2018
  6. Creek rated Daiwadude's post Funny in the thread Not Mission... Spanish !.

I would’ve tossed his **** into the water and told him to go swim for it, spandex ***got.

Jun 20, 2018
  7. Werfless rated Daiwadude's post Funny in the thread Not Mission... Spanish !.

I would’ve tossed his **** into the water and told him to go swim for it, spandex ***got.

Jun 20, 2018
  8. tjthegreat1 rated Daiwadude's post Like in the thread PB White Sea bass.

I had a Easter that I'll never forget at LJ. Launched at 630 to small surf 2-3', got all the bait I needed in 2 minutes but one...

Jun 2, 2018
  9. geofish rated Daiwadude's post Like in the thread Stay Away From Spanish May 10-13.

So many selfish people these days, must be the new millennial mind set..all about me me me and me. Lol

May 10, 2018
  10. Roman rated Daiwadude's post Agree in the thread Big Swimbaits at Hodges?.

Pull my teeth !! Hodges is like watching paint dry.

May 6, 2018
  11. BassinNova rated Daiwadude's post Funny in the thread Big Swimbaits at Hodges?.

May 1, 2018
  12. Werfless rated Daiwadude's post Funny in the thread Big Swimbaits at Hodges?.

Apr 30, 2018
  13. carlsbadspotty89 rated Daiwadude's post Funny in the thread Big Swimbaits at Hodges?.

Apr 30, 2018
  14. Nick Arevalo rated Daiwadude's post Like in the thread Tree hugger horror stories?.

Haha I caught my PB halibut (32" 8lbs) last fall from shelter island off my kayak, as I was coming to to shore this guy offered me 100...

Mar 31, 2018
  15. scisports rated Daiwadude's post Like in the thread Tree hugger horror stories?.

Haha I caught my PB halibut (32" 8lbs) last fall from shelter island off my kayak, as I was coming to to shore this guy offered me 100...

Mar 11, 2018
  16. Animalmother rated Daiwadude's post Like in the thread For Sale Phenix spinning rod.

Firm on price $125 barely used rod. Don’t miss out people! The guy who bought my stradic is stoked he picked it up for $160 barely used...

Mar 10, 2018
  17. Hitfish rated Daiwadude's post Funny in the thread Tree hugger horror stories?.

Mar 9, 2018
  18. Animalmother rated Daiwadude's post Like in the thread For Sale Phenix spinning rod.

No trades, just cash.

Mar 6, 2018
  19. fishfanatic rated Daiwadude's post Like in the thread For Sale Bbz swimbaits/mattlures.

Selling my spro bbz swimbaits and mattlure. 8” slow sink trout -new. $30 8” fast sink green mackerel- used once $30 6” fast sink blue...

Mar 3, 2018
  20. Robo1 rated Daiwadude's post Agree in the thread SD Bay - 2/25.

Procure gel is the best scent on the market! Butt juice and anchovy are my go to scents when the days get tough.

Mar 1, 2018