Ratings Daiwadude has received

1. Crashh46 rated Daiwadude's post Agree in the thread Super Bowl or Fishing?.

Great choice! I’d pick fishing over football any day.

Feb 6, 2018
  2. Tnel73 rated Daiwadude's post Agree in the thread Super Bowl or Fishing?.

Feb 6, 2018
  3. Werfless rated Daiwadude's post Agree in the thread Super Bowl or Fishing?.

Feb 6, 2018
  4. swings are free rated Daiwadude's post Agree in the thread Super Bowl or Fishing?.

Feb 6, 2018
  5. Larry M rated Daiwadude's post Like in the thread A Huge Lesson.

I’ve come across this crazy homeless that always hangs around Spanish landing near the bridges leading to liberty station. He’s always...

Jan 9, 2018
  6. geofish rated Daiwadude's post Agree in the thread A Huge Lesson.

I’ve come across this crazy homeless that always hangs around Spanish landing near the bridges leading to liberty station. He’s always...

Jan 9, 2018
  7. ScubaLee03 rated Daiwadude's post Funny in the thread Calling all Carp fishermen to Lake Cuyamaca...

Carp lives matter ! For gods sake they can be great game fish!

Dec 22, 2017
  8. Werfless rated Daiwadude's post Funny in the thread Calling all Carp fishermen to Lake Cuyamaca...

Carp lives matter ! For gods sake they can be great game fish!

Dec 21, 2017
  9. geofish rated Daiwadude's post Like in the thread Fished Mission Bay Saturday.

I always say, police are always there when you don’t need them and never there when you need them....

Nov 8, 2017
  10. geofish rated Daiwadude's post Like in the thread A good day, But not really.

[ATTACH] I’ve always wanted to fish that area, it’s part of the San Dieguito river park. Definitely cannot fish there, but looks very...

Nov 8, 2017
  11. Werfless rated Daiwadude's post Like in the thread A good day, But not really.

[ATTACH] I’ve always wanted to fish that area, it’s part of the San Dieguito river park. Definitely cannot fish there, but looks very...

Nov 8, 2017
  12. stoned-trout rated Daiwadude's post Like in the thread Fished Mission Bay Saturday.

I always say, police are always there when you don’t need them and never there when you need them....

Nov 8, 2017
  13. Werfless rated Daiwadude's post Like in the thread Sunrise and sunset.

Try some scent bro, I prefer procure butt juice or achovy. You’ll get 50% more hits

Nov 6, 2017
  14. Striker115 rated Daiwadude's post Helpful in the thread Sunrise and sunset.

Try some scent bro, I prefer procure butt juice or achovy. You’ll get 50% more hits

Nov 6, 2017