Ratings Daiwadude has received

1. Werfless rated Daiwadude's post Like in the thread Ghost shrimp.

Bahia resort

May 22, 2019
  2. localfishinboy rated Daiwadude's post Like in the thread White Sea bass hunting.

Planning a trip out to La Jolla this Easter weekend 4/21, if anyone wants to join hit me up. I’m lookin to bag a White Sea bass but will...

Apr 15, 2019
  3. Werfless rated Daiwadude's post Like in the thread White Sea bass hunting.

Planning a trip out to La Jolla this Easter weekend 4/21, if anyone wants to join hit me up. I’m lookin to bag a White Sea bass but will...

Apr 9, 2019
  4. Serruchofish rated Daiwadude's post Like in the thread White Sea bass hunting.

Apr 9, 2019
  5. Larry M rated Daiwadude's post Like in the thread White Sea bass hunting.

Apr 9, 2019
  6. kciuchta rated Daiwadude's post Like in the thread White Sea bass hunting.

Apr 9, 2019
  7. The Reel Quaid rated Daiwadude's post Like in the thread White Sea bass hunting.

Apr 9, 2019
  8. SoCalEDC rated Daiwadude's post Like in the thread White Sea bass hunting.

Apr 9, 2019
  9. DJ DIMES rated Daiwadude's post Like in the thread Fishing is CRUEL!!!.

She hasn’t seen nothing yet lol wait til we slay some yellows and drown them in their own blood. I will post a video as soon as I hang one!

Apr 8, 2019
  10. scisports rated Daiwadude's post Like in the thread Fishing is CRUEL!!!.

She hasn’t seen nothing yet lol wait til we slay some yellows and drown them in their own blood. I will post a video as soon as I hang one!

Apr 7, 2019
  11. Werfless rated Daiwadude's post Like in the thread North County Pre-Work Calicos.

You park on the side street across from the power plant. Plenty of parking on weekdays. Your best bet for small waves is in the...

Mar 27, 2019
  12. Werfless rated Daiwadude's post Like in the thread North County Pre-Work Calicos.

Looks like ponto. Bait is so easy there.

Mar 25, 2019
  13. Werfless rated Daiwadude's post Like in the thread For Sale Lexa 400hd.

Selling Daiwa Lexa 400hd xs-p, good condition. $220 https://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/for/d/san-diego-daiwa-lexa-400hd-xs/6820562252.html

Mar 5, 2019
  14. kciuchta rated Daiwadude's post Like in the thread It’s never too cold to fish says this guy..

Had to share this picture of a hardcore fishermen from the north west gettin his line wet on a nice winter day. That’s what I call...

Feb 13, 2019
  15. Tnel73 rated Daiwadude's post Like in the thread It’s never too cold to fish says this guy..

Had to share this picture of a hardcore fishermen from the north west gettin his line wet on a nice winter day. That’s what I call...

Feb 12, 2019
  16. mlzpinoy rated Daiwadude's post Like in the thread It’s never too cold to fish says this guy..

Feb 11, 2019
  17. Bassnbeans rated Daiwadude's post Like in the thread It’s never too cold to fish says this guy..

Feb 10, 2019
  18. scisports rated Daiwadude's post Like in the thread It’s never too cold to fish says this guy..

Feb 10, 2019
  19. Werfless rated Daiwadude's post Like in the thread Quivira Marina.

Stand your ground if your doing a lawful activity. Snowflakes are rampant in socali, uphold your rights when you have the opportunity!

Jan 11, 2019
  20. carlsbadspotty89 rated Daiwadude's post Like in the thread Trespassing*.

Always bring a innocent child, they’re your ticket to no hassle.. lol

Oct 20, 2018