Ratings Daiwadude has received

1. toddamus rated Daiwadude's post Agree in the thread Corvina Honey Hole.

Your a strange breed.

May 23, 2019
  2. kciuchta rated Daiwadude's post Agree in the thread Ghost shrimp.

Bahia resort

May 22, 2019
  3. Werfless rated Daiwadude's post Agree in the thread For Sale Lexa 400hd.

Bump, price drop $160

Mar 5, 2019
  4. geofish rated Daiwadude's post Agree in the thread It’s never too cold to fish says this guy..

Had to share this picture of a hardcore fishermen from the north west gettin his line wet on a nice winter day. That’s what I call...

Feb 10, 2019
  5. Creek rated Daiwadude's post Agree in the thread Quivira Marina.

Stand your ground if your doing a lawful activity. Snowflakes are rampant in socali, uphold your rights when you have the opportunity!

Jan 12, 2019
  6. aquaholic rated Daiwadude's post Agree in the thread 4s ranch park pond.

In rancho Santa Fe

Sep 18, 2018
  7. aquaholic rated Daiwadude's post Agree in the thread 4s ranch park pond.

Yes indeed, you need an invite

Sep 18, 2018
  8. Chriwilson rated Daiwadude's post Agree in the thread 4s ranch park pond.

Yes indeed, you need an invite

Sep 18, 2018
  9. fishinfool811 rated Daiwadude's post Agree in the thread CRYSTAL PIER REPORT 9/1/18... A-hole almost starts fight.

Hahah sounds like a typically freeloader pier rat. Pier fisherman suck, all but hurt over a stupid bat ray..that’s why I don’t fish...

Sep 10, 2018
  10. RDozer rated Daiwadude's post Agree in the thread CRYSTAL PIER REPORT 9/1/18... A-hole almost starts fight.

Hahah sounds like a typically freeloader pier rat. Pier fisherman suck, all but hurt over a stupid bat ray..that’s why I don’t fish...

Sep 6, 2018
  11. Roman rated Daiwadude's post Agree in the thread Big Swimbaits at Hodges?.

Pull my teeth !! Hodges is like watching paint dry.

May 6, 2018
  12. Robo1 rated Daiwadude's post Agree in the thread SD Bay - 2/25.

Procure gel is the best scent on the market! Butt juice and anchovy are my go to scents when the days get tough.

Mar 1, 2018
  13. Crashh46 rated Daiwadude's post Agree in the thread Super Bowl or Fishing?.

Great choice! I’d pick fishing over football any day.

Feb 6, 2018
  14. Tnel73 rated Daiwadude's post Agree in the thread Super Bowl or Fishing?.

Feb 6, 2018
  15. Werfless rated Daiwadude's post Agree in the thread Super Bowl or Fishing?.

Feb 6, 2018
  16. swings are free rated Daiwadude's post Agree in the thread Super Bowl or Fishing?.

Feb 6, 2018
  17. geofish rated Daiwadude's post Agree in the thread A Huge Lesson.

I’ve come across this crazy homeless that always hangs around Spanish landing near the bridges leading to liberty station. He’s always...

Jan 9, 2018
  18. Chililbc rated Daiwadude's post Agree in the thread Spottie bite SD bay 10/19.

Quick 3 hr session yielded 25 spotties and yellow fin croaker. All in underspin 3/8 -1/2 oz jigs. Bite was hot and non stop all 3hrs...

Oct 26, 2017
  19. David Torres rated Daiwadude's post Agree in the thread Hookup baits?.

Yo bearz, when are u going to change your YouTube fishing spots? Harbor island park and fishermens landing dock is getting played out...

Jul 15, 2017