Ratings Daiwadude has received

1. geofish rated Daiwadude's post Funny in the thread First come, first serve.

May 29, 2019
  2. Werfless rated Daiwadude's post Funny in the thread Corvina Honey Hole.

Your a strange breed.

May 23, 2019
  3. VeeDubGuy02 rated Daiwadude's post Funny in the thread Fishing is CRUEL!!!.

She hasn’t seen nothing yet lol wait til we slay some yellows and drown them in their own blood. I will post a video as soon as I hang one!

Apr 16, 2019
  4. Shawn H rated Daiwadude's post Funny in the thread Fishing is CRUEL!!!.

She hasn’t seen nothing yet lol wait til we slay some yellows and drown them in their own blood. I will post a video as soon as I hang one!

Apr 7, 2019
  5. Werfless rated Daiwadude's post Funny in the thread Fishing is CRUEL!!!.

Apr 7, 2019
  6. mattgulptosser rated Daiwadude's post Funny in the thread It’s never too cold to fish says this guy..

Had to share this picture of a hardcore fishermen from the north west gettin his line wet on a nice winter day. That’s what I call...

Feb 19, 2019
  7. Ebitda rated Daiwadude's post Funny in the thread It’s never too cold to fish says this guy..

Had to share this picture of a hardcore fishermen from the north west gettin his line wet on a nice winter day. That’s what I call...

Feb 14, 2019
  8. OPERATOR SPECTRE rated Daiwadude's post Funny in the thread It’s never too cold to fish says this guy..

Feb 13, 2019
  9. tjthegreat1 rated Daiwadude's post Funny in the thread It’s never too cold to fish says this guy..

Feb 12, 2019
  10. AzImport rated Daiwadude's post Funny in the thread It’s never too cold to fish says this guy..

Feb 12, 2019
  11. Yella1 rated Daiwadude's post Funny in the thread It’s never too cold to fish says this guy..

Feb 11, 2019
  12. Larry M rated Daiwadude's post Funny in the thread It’s never too cold to fish says this guy..

Feb 10, 2019
  13. Werfless rated Daiwadude's post Funny in the thread It’s never too cold to fish says this guy..

Feb 10, 2019
  14. Rpaur rated Daiwadude's post Funny in the thread Trespassing*.

Always bring a innocent child, they’re your ticket to no hassle.. lol

Oct 22, 2018
  15. JJbasser rated Daiwadude's post Funny in the thread Trespassing*.

Oct 21, 2018
  16. fishinfool811 rated Daiwadude's post Funny in the thread Trespassing*.

Oct 21, 2018
  17. mikecheck1212 rated Daiwadude's post Funny in the thread Trespassing*.

Oct 20, 2018
  18. Werfless rated Daiwadude's post Funny in the thread Trespassing*.

Oct 20, 2018
  19. Fishnagent rated Daiwadude's post Funny in the thread Trespassing*.

Oct 20, 2018
  20. BassinNova rated Daiwadude's post Funny in the thread 4s ranch park pond.

Nice I guess the ticket is to bring a kid to fish with lol.

Sep 27, 2018