Ratings Daiwadude has received

1. MaxZmus rated Daiwadude's post Helpful in the thread What is your pb largemouth bass?.

Bigger baits bro! Matt lures blue gill or Huddleston 68 special. Fish the shaded areas off a bank and use procure gel trophy bass scent....

Aug 16, 2018
  2. Striker115 rated Daiwadude's post Helpful in the thread Sunrise and sunset.

Try some scent bro, I prefer procure butt juice or achovy. You’ll get 50% more hits

Nov 6, 2017
  3. Nickweissmusic rated Daiwadude's post Helpful in the thread Spottie bite SD bay 10/19.

Not always, only when I use my coolbaits underspin, lost too many of these on chunky Spotties. They cool but ain’t cheap baits

Oct 26, 2017
  4. geofish rated Daiwadude's post Helpful in the thread Best Hobie Yak for offshore fishing in local waters.

I choose the outback due to its light weight when car topping, able to paddle thru surf better then the PA and more stable than the revo.

Jan 18, 2017
  5. hikeandfish rated Daiwadude's post Helpful in the thread Best Hobie Yak for offshore fishing in local waters.

I choose the outback due to its light weight when car topping, able to paddle thru surf better then the PA and more stable than the revo.

Jan 18, 2017
  6. Vito1023 rated Daiwadude's post Helpful in the thread Ideal Swells for La Jolla.

If u want to catch fish look for 4-5' swells, almost guaranteed trophy catches in these conditions..

Dec 17, 2016
  7. Vito1023 rated Daiwadude's post Helpful in the thread 04/30/2016 MB-Big Bay.

Top water fishing is a blast especially during summer months, Bonita and corvina give a fun fight on light tackle. Lucky craft 110 is my...

May 2, 2016
  8. Vito1023 rated Daiwadude's post Helpful in the thread 1st Lured Spotty.

Get yourself some procure scent (sardine, butt juice, squid, calico, the gel type) you'll get more bites and they hold on to it...

May 2, 2016
  9. Longbow rated Daiwadude's post Helpful in the thread 04/30/2016 MB-Big Bay.

Top water fishing is a blast especially during summer months, Bonita and corvina give a fun fight on light tackle. Lucky craft 110 is my...

May 2, 2016
  10. old_rookie rated Daiwadude's post Helpful in the thread Lobster hooping off kayak.

Use a water bottle and tie it to the buoy, put in a glow stick or 2

Jan 13, 2016
  11. tinyleopard33 rated Daiwadude's post Helpful in the thread where to fish near Spanish landing?.

All along Spanish landing has a bunch of eel grass, spotties everywhere.. I caught 2 legal Hali's there in front of the new ship there...

May 15, 2015