Ratings ddavid has given

1. ddavid rated Fomen's post Like in the thread My Hobie has a leak.....

BTW- that halibut you're holding is a BEAST!

Aug 7, 2018
  2. ddavid rated Fomen's post Like in the thread My Hobie has a leak.....

Good advice my friend......

Aug 7, 2018
  3. ddavid rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Santee Lakes Tonight.

I would enjoy that, not to be, probably going with the wife later on.. lol.. post a report, no matter how it goes

Jul 26, 2018
  4. ddavid rated FOE_RUNNER's post Like in the thread SD Bay 6/11.

Nice job!! Keep em coming!!!

Jun 15, 2018
  5. ddavid rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Horn Shark Egg.

Find a dock (with a ladder if possible) and use a short piece of mono to tie it to the bottom, preferably with a wad of seaweed to hide...

May 21, 2018
  6. ddavid rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders Spring Series #1.

Text is the main way. If you have a camera that you can zoom in enough for me to make out the measurement then great. Everyone should...

Mar 16, 2018
  7. ddavid rated SDGuerro's post Like in the thread LJ Tomorrow 05MAR.

Thanks for the info. Slow today as well except for making Mack’s, it was pretty much at will wherever I was.

Mar 7, 2018
  8. ddavid rated Werfless's post Like in the thread LJ Tomorrow 05MAR.

As long as they are available to hand..

Mar 7, 2018
  9. ddavid rated Carterantebi's post Like in the thread LJ Tomorrow 05MAR.

Hmmm red crabs huh.... I kinda like the sounds of that.

Mar 7, 2018
  10. ddavid rated Werfless's post Like in the thread LJ Tomorrow 05MAR.

Thanks for the report.. Appreciate it

Mar 7, 2018
  11. ddavid rated SDGuerro's post Like in the thread LJ Tomorrow 05MAR.

How’d it go? I’m heading out tomorrow, never fished for rock fish there do you have to paddle much further than where everyone looks for...

Mar 7, 2018
  12. ddavid rated Xolaris's post Like in the thread Second time fishing freshwater.

My second dedicated outing for lmb at lake miramar. Caught a few bass. Released. Edit: also very happy. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Feb 23, 2018
  13. ddavid rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Torrey Pines Salad Conditions?.

Could be ugly.. Huge waves and a mean morning tide could be putting a ton of lettuce in the water.. That said I will probably be...

Feb 23, 2018
  14. ddavid rated Rook's post Like in the thread fishing the Vintage......

Went out in search of Calicos and sandies last Sunday with aquaholic and Tnel73 A good day overall with many fish caught and a few...

Feb 23, 2018
  15. ddavid rated S.david's post Like in the thread Slabs and Slabs of Crappies.

ADMIN EDIT: THE POST BELOW IS A FABRICATION. THESE FISH ARE NOT FROM THE WESTERN UNITED STATES, LET ALONE LAKE HODGES [ATTACH] Late...

Feb 23, 2018
  16. ddavid rated Werfless's post Like in the thread More important to fish the tide or dusk/dawn?.

Incoming tide regardless of high or low, is best when possible.. Time the incoming with sunrise or sunset and you are golden

Feb 23, 2018
  17. ddavid rated Cyborgstarfish's post Like in the thread More important to fish the tide or dusk/dawn?.

All lol. I prefer sunrise sunset.

Feb 23, 2018
  18. ddavid rated Mrvoy's post Like in the thread PB OpalEye.

Went fishing at the jetty for about 2 hours this past Monday. Weather was terrible. It was windy, waves were choppy, air was cold. My...

Feb 23, 2018
  19. ddavid rated SdGid1969's post Like in the thread Fish buds.

Hey guys looking for someone or a group to fish with. primarily open ocean, La Jolla or ??? New to the sport been settimg the kayak up...

Feb 23, 2018
  20. ddavid rated Kellen's post Like in the thread 375 lb tuna caught on the Constitution this week.

[MEDIA]

Feb 23, 2018