Ratings ddavid has given

1. ddavid rated sdedtune's post Agree in the thread 2/27/2018 - Rainbow Baynito.

It could be barracuda too. I had a couple of legal sized looking ones go airborne but whiff on my surface iron over the weekend.

Feb 27, 2018
  2. ddavid rated Creek's post Agree in the thread Spanish Landing Night Tubing.

I have an idea.. take me as your partner. I have a ton of experience with losers. If there's one thing they hate, its smiles and the...

Jan 27, 2018
  3. ddavid rated lone_wolf's post Agree in the thread Knots for Tuna Trip.

Since no one gave it any street cred, i rep the albright (both improved and original) and i have not experienced knot failure, even...

Jan 23, 2018
  4. ddavid rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Barbless Question for All.

My answer is simple. Whenever legal, I retain badly hooked fish, regardless of type.. Why? Because I feel it's the right thing to...

Jan 21, 2018
  5. ddavid rated Fourtogo's post Agree in the thread Don't Back Down... SD Bay 19JAN.

Home owners >>> some <<< have this sharangla view . That they bought this home on the water ‘ and think it’s all mine and you don’t live...

Jan 21, 2018
  6. ddavid rated RomanCastro's post Agree in the thread Don't Back Down... SD Bay 19JAN.

It probably depends on the warden and If you can find one while it's happening or right after it happened. I would just say "I have the...

Jan 20, 2018
  7. ddavid rated Carterantebi's post Agree in the thread Dolphin 1/4/18.

I definitely could have, the tacos were too good to pass up. If anything, I should have released the big sandy but I bounced him pretty...

Jan 6, 2018
  8. ddavid rated Slater's post Agree in the thread Dolphin 1/4/18.

Your mom will love you tons more if you just pay the $4 & have all those fish filleted on the boat.....:emoji_face_palm:

Jan 6, 2018
  9. ddavid rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Introduction +La Jolla Questions & Will the Squid Show?.

Loads of questions there.. Will answer what I can.. I do not anchor, ever.. The potential for bad things to happen is simply too...

Dec 12, 2017
  10. ddavid rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Introduction +La Jolla Questions & Will the Squid Show?.

Watch the birds, become familiar with every object that pokes out to the west.. Know every named boiler.. Every one.. Spots like...

Dec 12, 2017
  11. ddavid rated backfisher's post Agree in the thread 1.5 Day Setups/Recommendations.

I am going out tonight on the Pacific Queen, and will be taking my 20#, 30# 40# and 80# outfits. with the size of the fish they have...

Dec 6, 2017
  12. ddavid rated B8DHOOK's post Agree in the thread La Jolla 11/12 Report/Giant Sea Bass.

Oh man ! Very very cool indeed. Great job on the release and photos. Blows my mind you didn't get snagged up in the trap lines. Blows...

Nov 13, 2017
  13. ddavid rated rana's post Agree in the thread Mission Bay Toys For Tots Dec. 9.

Anyone else watching this totally *****en Sunset from PB? Wow, wish I was just coming up the line on the way home, Gorgeous...

Nov 3, 2017
  14. ddavid rated swings are free's post Agree in the thread Thanks Assemblywoman Lorena Gonzalez Fletcher Dem. SD.

If the fishermen are for it, the current politicians will be against it.

Oct 26, 2017
  15. ddavid rated geofish's post Agree in the thread SD Bay 09/26.

Nice report.... very productive in a short time. Let me ask you this. Is it worth loading, hauling, unloading, fishing, loading for...

Sep 26, 2017
  16. ddavid rated fishes's post Agree in the thread Shore Pounders Fall Series Session 1.

Hey Thrillz, can you add this info to the OP? I'm glad someone asked the question, I would have shown up empty handed. :emoji_fearful:

Sep 6, 2017
  17. ddavid rated Agiambre's post Agree in the thread New to Kayak Fishing.

Welcome to the forum and welcome to your new addiction. :emoji_smile: My son is 15 years old and about 130lbs. I never had the chance...

Aug 19, 2017
  18. ddavid rated Fomen's post Agree in the thread Hook up a kayak fishing brother.

So I posted this in the Bay Fishing forum, but I wanted to post it hear as well. It's applicable to both forums. I did a cut and paste,...

Apr 19, 2017
  19. ddavid rated mcfish's post Agree in the thread El cap TRUCK STOLEN.

I hope the 3rd time nails his coffin. Their shouldn't ever be more than one time! I'm sick of our society feeling sorry for people who...

Sep 27, 2015