Ratings ddavid has received

1. kciuchta rated ddavid's post Like in the thread Kayak essential gear.

To add on: I strap a knife to my PFD for emergency use only. I don't use it to cut bait or anything else, its only there just in case I...

Jan 24, 2019
  2. geofish rated ddavid's post Like in the thread My Hobie has a leak.....

I have had my run in with leaks with my Outback. They are great boats, I just had bad luck plus its 10 years old. I've had both the...

Aug 31, 2018
  3. Werfless rated ddavid's post Like in the thread My Hobie has a leak.....

I have had my run in with leaks with my Outback. They are great boats, I just had bad luck plus its 10 years old. I've had both the...

Aug 8, 2018
  4. localfishinboy rated ddavid's post Like in the thread My Hobie has a leak.....

Aug 7, 2018
  5. Werfless rated ddavid's post Like in the thread Santee Lakes Tonight.

Any else going? I'm going to try to get there around 7-8ish.

Jul 26, 2018
  6. Werfless rated ddavid's post Agree in the thread IV quickie 06.29.18.

My understanding is that there is no limit/regulation on softshells correct? Obviously you would want to keep one bigger guy so the...

Jul 21, 2018
  7. Uno rated ddavid's post Like in the thread SD Bay 6/11.

Haven't posted in awhile, because I haven't been fishing much because I have been so busy with everything. Finally got back on the bay...

Jun 15, 2018
  8. geofish rated ddavid's post Agree in the thread SD Bay 6/11.

Spot for the bass, no. Although I have been harassed off it once before from MPs in a car.

Jun 15, 2018
  9. Johnnycaster rated ddavid's post Like in the thread SD Bay 6/11.

Haven't posted in awhile, because I haven't been fishing much because I have been so busy with everything. Finally got back on the bay...

Jun 13, 2018
  10. JetLife rated ddavid's post Like in the thread SD Bay 6/11.

Jun 13, 2018
  11. Msolorz rated ddavid's post Like in the thread SD Bay 6/11.

Jun 13, 2018
  12. Bassassasin rated ddavid's post Like in the thread SD Bay 6/11.

Jun 13, 2018
  13. Caballito rated ddavid's post Like in the thread SD Bay 6/11.

Jun 13, 2018
  14. Easy619 rated ddavid's post Like in the thread SD Bay 6/11.

Jun 13, 2018
  15. localfishinboy rated ddavid's post Like in the thread SD Bay 6/11.

Jun 13, 2018
  16. ScubaLee03 rated ddavid's post Like in the thread SD Bay 6/11.

Jun 13, 2018
  17. FOE_RUNNER rated ddavid's post Like in the thread SD Bay 6/11.

Jun 13, 2018
  18. AzImport rated ddavid's post Like in the thread SD Bay 6/11.

Jun 13, 2018
  19. fishinmike rated ddavid's post Like in the thread SD Bay 6/11.

Jun 12, 2018
  20. sdedtune rated ddavid's post Like in the thread SD Bay 6/11.

Jun 12, 2018