Ratings ddavid has received

1. Werfless rated ddavid's post Agree in the thread IV quickie 06.29.18.

My understanding is that there is no limit/regulation on softshells correct? Obviously you would want to keep one bigger guy so the...

Jul 21, 2018
  2. geofish rated ddavid's post Agree in the thread SD Bay 6/11.

Spot for the bass, no. Although I have been harassed off it once before from MPs in a car.

Jun 15, 2018
  3. robbiesmith25 rated ddavid's post Agree in the thread SD Bay 6/11.

Haven't posted in awhile, because I haven't been fishing much because I have been so busy with everything. Finally got back on the bay...

Jun 12, 2018
  4. SDGuerro rated ddavid's post Agree in the thread LJ Tomorrow 05MAR.

Today was slow, everyone I talked to about rockfish said the same. Got a few really nice size calicos. There where red crab everywhere,...

Mar 7, 2018
  5. B8DHOOK rated ddavid's post Agree in the thread 2/27/2018 - Rainbow Baynito.

Thats for the report, pretty cool to see they are around. Come to think of it, maybe thats what was biting the tails off my swim baits...

Feb 28, 2018
  6. sdedtune rated ddavid's post Agree in the thread 2/27/2018 - Rainbow Baynito.

Thats for the report, pretty cool to see they are around. Come to think of it, maybe thats what was biting the tails off my swim baits...

Feb 27, 2018
  7. Cyborgstarfish rated ddavid's post Agree in the thread New and need advise...

It really depends on your situation. The Pro Angler is a beast and is probably the best for mere fishing applications. Pros:...

Feb 13, 2018
  8. Werfless rated ddavid's post Agree in the thread Saltwater Bass Seasons??.

You will find them all year. I fished San Diego Bay this evening and did well for SBB.

Jan 27, 2018
  9. Medicated fisherman rated ddavid's post Agree in the thread Will 10 lb braid cut my finger?.

I use a spinning rig with braid in the bay and cast it often and I have never had this problem. If it worries you you should put on the...

Jan 23, 2018
  10. natural_one rated ddavid's post Agree in the thread Best San Diego Kayak Dealer?.

Or you could do it the cheap mans way lol. [ATTACH]

Jan 21, 2018
  11. Werfless rated ddavid's post Agree in the thread Best San Diego Kayak Dealer?.

Or you could do it the cheap mans way lol. [ATTACH]

Jan 21, 2018
  12. Werfless rated ddavid's post Agree in the thread Don't Back Down... SD Bay 19JAN.

Have they ever actually prosecuted or gone after anyone using this law? I feel like in CA it would be at the bottom of the to do list.

Jan 21, 2018
  13. Carterantebi rated ddavid's post Agree in the thread Best San Diego Kayak Dealer?.

I love FastLane. Every time I go in there they are more than helpful, I have had many great customer experiences there. If I where to...

Jan 20, 2018
  14. B8DHOOK rated ddavid's post Agree in the thread Dolphin 1/4/18.

Bummer about the yellows. I remember a few weeks ago we got into a bunch off a patty and the small 5-8lbers gave the boat more trouble...

Jan 7, 2018
  15. Werfless rated ddavid's post Agree in the thread Introduction +La Jolla Questions & Will the Squid Show?.

Yah usually just parallel with the kelp, which in general runs north/south. So lets say the edge of the kelp is around 60' I would...

Dec 12, 2017
  16. natural_one rated ddavid's post Agree in the thread Upgrading to your current fishing Kayak.

Try to find a used Hobie Outback, thats what I did. You can find them cheaper now since many people tend to sell once fall/winter rolls...

Nov 20, 2017
  17. Werfless rated ddavid's post Agree in the thread La Jolla 11/15/17 kelp report *theres still lots of life!.

I whole grilled my rockfish last weekend and it turned out great. Plus you don't lose any meat.

Nov 16, 2017
  18. SoCalGeek rated ddavid's post Agree in the thread La Jolla 11/12 Report/Giant Sea Bass.

Fished La Jolla on the kayak today. If you are still wondering if the bonito are still around, they are. Colt snipers where the winning...

Nov 15, 2017
  19. mrpoolsclosed rated ddavid's post Agree in the thread Upgrading to your current fishing Kayak.

Try to find a used Hobie Outback, thats what I did. You can find them cheaper now since many people tend to sell once fall/winter rolls...

Nov 13, 2017
  20. geofish rated ddavid's post Agree in the thread Switched to Lead-Free Today.

I agree, making the switch is the smart move. It also allows you to hunt anywhere in california without worrying about the laws. At...

Nov 9, 2017