Ratings ddavid has received

1. Carterantebi rated ddavid's post Funny in the thread Who wants to hit LJ 4/12 with me?.

Looks like a great day to go out! [ATTACH]

Apr 9, 2018
  2. sdedtune rated ddavid's post Funny in the thread Who wants to hit LJ 4/12 with me?.

Apr 9, 2018
  3. geofish rated ddavid's post Funny in the thread Who wants to hit LJ 4/12 with me?.

Apr 9, 2018
  4. robbiesmith25 rated ddavid's post Funny in the thread Who wants to hit LJ 4/12 with me?.

Apr 9, 2018
  5. Master-Baiter rated ddavid's post Funny in the thread Who wants to hit LJ 4/12 with me?.

Apr 6, 2018
  6. ScubaLee03 rated ddavid's post Funny in the thread Who wants to hit LJ 4/12 with me?.

Apr 6, 2018
  7. PQangler rated ddavid's post Funny in the thread Who wants to hit LJ 4/12 with me?.

Apr 6, 2018
  8. geofish rated ddavid's post Funny in the thread 2/27/2018 - Rainbow Baynito.

Thats for the report, pretty cool to see they are around. Come to think of it, maybe thats what was biting the tails off my swim baits...

Feb 28, 2018
  9. Werfless rated ddavid's post Funny in the thread Carp rig.

They should try a hot dog. Hours of in-the-field research has led me to this conclusion, any way I can contact these guys and help them out?

Feb 22, 2018
  10. geofish rated ddavid's post Funny in the thread IV run 01.15.18.

Out of curiosity how do you cook the carp? I've been told that if done right it can be pretty good. Also, thanks for the report. I'm...

Jan 29, 2018
  11. geofish rated ddavid's post Funny in the thread Saltwater Bass Seasons??.

From shore you I would try the west side of Harbor island facing the big bay or around spanish landing. Do a quick google search and you...

Jan 28, 2018
  12. Werfless rated ddavid's post Funny in the thread I'm Stupid (aka, What Is This?).

Since we are on this topic. Maybe someone can help me. WTF is this. I caught it at La Jolla, it weighed like 15lbs. I think its a clump...

Jan 24, 2018
  13. geofish rated ddavid's post Funny in the thread Don't Back Down... SD Bay 19JAN.

Have they ever actually prosecuted or gone after anyone using this law? I feel like in CA it would be at the bottom of the to do list.

Jan 20, 2018
  14. fishinmike rated ddavid's post Funny in the thread Don't Back Down... SD Bay 19JAN.

You will get the title in a minute. Fished the Harbor Island Area of SD Bay this evening for about 2.5 hours. I launched the kayak at...

Jan 19, 2018
  15. Werfless rated ddavid's post Funny in the thread Report: SD bay 9/28 by yak.

Nice haul! What color and size hook up baits are you using? I am tempted to try them out, but I'm not sure if the cost is worth it.

Sep 28, 2017
  16. Werfless rated ddavid's post Funny in the thread Mission Bay 9/12.

Yah I was on my kayak. Mackerel where everywhere, every cast I would get hit by one. One stole my curly tail right off the hook...

Sep 12, 2017
  17. RJ576 rated ddavid's post Funny in the thread Kayak essential gear.

To add on: I strap a knife to my PFD for emergency use only. I don't use it to cut bait or anything else, its only there just in case I...

May 22, 2017
  18. geofish rated ddavid's post Funny in the thread Kayak essential gear.

To add on: I strap a knife to my PFD for emergency use only. I don't use it to cut bait or anything else, its only there just in case I...

May 17, 2017