Ratings ddavid has received

1. X13Angler rated ddavid's post Helpful in the thread Fishing La Jolla for the first time.

Get out around first light. Catch bait, since you don't have a fish finder look for bait fish plopping on the surface and cast a sabiki...

Apr 7, 2018
  2. The Reel Quaid rated ddavid's post Helpful in the thread Chrystal Pier Perch Fishing 21FEB.

Since my appointment with my barber was at 6PM, I decide to do a little mix up and fish Chrystal pier for around an hour from 4:30 to...

Feb 21, 2018
  3. fisheromen rated ddavid's post Helpful in the thread New and need advise...

It really depends on your situation. The Pro Angler is a beast and is probably the best for mere fishing applications. Pros:...

Feb 15, 2018
  4. fisheromen rated ddavid's post Helpful in the thread New and need advise...

The Outback is a fishing kayak, it has permanent rod holders as well. However with both the Pro Angler and Outback you would still...

Feb 15, 2018
  5. kciuchta rated ddavid's post Helpful in the thread New and need advise...

It really depends on your situation. The Pro Angler is a beast and is probably the best for mere fishing applications. Pros:...

Feb 13, 2018
  6. kyle12345 rated ddavid's post Helpful in the thread Knots for Tuna Trip.

I use uni to uni on everything... mainly just because I suck at tying and I try to stick with what I'm good at. I've never had a problem...

Jan 22, 2018
  7. Agiambre rated ddavid's post Helpful in the thread Kayak essential gear.

To add on: I strap a knife to my PFD for emergency use only. I don't use it to cut bait or anything else, its only there just in case I...

May 16, 2017