Ratings diegofish has given

1. diegofish rated swings are free's post Like in the thread Point Loma Kelp.

Quality Haul .

Jun 12, 2022
  2. diegofish rated Midnightpass's post Like in the thread Point Loma Kelp.

Nice fish... Too bad about the lost big one.. You'll get to chase some more big ones next trip.. Butch

Jun 12, 2022
  3. diegofish rated rytoledo2421's post Like in the thread first time back to big in in 5 years.

Thanks for the advice!

May 17, 2022
  4. diegofish rated waturner3's post Like in the thread Reports.

Fished Sunday, it was tough in terms of Barrett. My son always out fishes me going conventional vs. fly, however that wasn't the case...

May 16, 2022
  5. diegofish rated bass at sunrise's post Like in the thread Reports.

Be there on the 18th for the first time since 2009.Looking forward to a return to Barrett.Thanks for all the fish reports.

May 16, 2022
  6. diegofish rated Borderbasser's post Like in the thread Barrett Redemption (kind of) 5/11.

Now I am really gonna stay all day on the 21. Great job bro!

May 12, 2022
  7. diegofish rated falafeluver's post Like in the thread Buying Go Pro Camera.

There’s some YouTube advice to improve on the sound issues. Glad you’re liking it tho. There’s going to be the new 8 series soon...

May 10, 2022
  8. diegofish rated UCangler's post Like in the thread 5/7 Barrett on the Fly and lost net.

Thanks Bro lol!

May 9, 2022
  9. diegofish rated RamonaAngler's post Like in the thread The Bad and the Good.

That's why I made this post. No fish caught, but helping fellow boaters should be shared by all of us. IMHO.

May 8, 2022
  10. diegofish rated RamonaAngler's post Like in the thread The Bad and the Good.

THE BAD At my home lake on Saturday. Got on the water at 6:00AM. Tried a couple of my usually good spots, with no takers. Around 7:00 my...

May 8, 2022
  11. diegofish rated otay michael's post Like in the thread Tough Start.

I know, that's Barrett though. For years that was my record, until last year hitting a madhouse school and getting over 100. Yesterday...

May 6, 2022
  12. diegofish rated Treblemaker's post Like in the thread Tough Start.

Thanks for the update.

May 6, 2022
  13. diegofish rated Dixon's post Like in the thread Tough Start.

Thanks for the reports guys...!!

May 6, 2022
  14. diegofish rated Pourboy's post Like in the thread Lets talk "etiquette" Piggs.

Glad to hear it was good! Thanks for letting us know.

May 5, 2022
  15. diegofish rated wackyrig's post Like in the thread Biggest Barrett Bass.

Ah it closed down didn't realize that.

May 4, 2022
  16. diegofish rated camobass's post Like in the thread Biggest Barrett Bass.

I’m sure it’s been when the lake was closed

May 2, 2022
  17. diegofish rated Midnightpass's post Like in the thread Blue Fin.

My Gandson is going on his 1st tuna trip on Friday.... 1-1/2 day... I'm wishing him luck.... Butch

Apr 26, 2022
  18. diegofish rated Borderbasser's post Like in the thread For Sale Tube / Kayak 5-18.

Sold! Thank you kind sir!

Apr 24, 2022
  19. diegofish rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Who’s in?!.

I'm not in and I'm not happy. Anyone who needs a fishing buddy in May I'll pick up the bulk of the cost. Or if you need to sell your...

Apr 15, 2022
  20. diegofish rated the bass killing machine's post Like in the thread Who’s in?!.

Got the opener and 14th

Apr 15, 2022