Ratings diegofish has given

1. diegofish rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Recommended Wader Material for Float Tubing.

I have never overheated in my neoprene waders in the water. You can roast in them if you have to walk on the shore line in the...

May 27, 2020 at 8:34 AM
  2. diegofish rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread Uh...What about San Diego Lakes?!?.

Not sure I want the answer!

May 7, 2020
  3. diegofish rated Linebig's post Agree in the thread Wow!.

Its totally full, just not spilling. Please open the lakes!!!

May 3, 2020
  4. diegofish rated otay michael's post Agree in the thread 6.5 lber at mcas Miramar?!?!?!.

Big fish at Miramar? NAH!!! :emoji_sunglasses::emoji_sunglasses::emoji_sunglasses:

Mar 15, 2020
  5. diegofish rated tsugg's post Agree in the thread 6.5 lber at mcas Miramar?!?!?!.

Awsome!! You won’t forget that fish the rest of your life!! Congrats

Mar 15, 2020
  6. diegofish rated Rodmaster858's post Agree in the thread 6.5 lber at mcas Miramar?!?!?!.

congrats !

Mar 15, 2020
  7. diegofish rated scheadhunter's post Agree in the thread Current water levels?.

I love it!

Mar 14, 2020
  8. diegofish rated RamonaAngler's post Agree in the thread 3/4 Otay.

Those are chunky!! Fun times..thanks for sharing bluegillman

Mar 6, 2020
  9. diegofish rated otay michael's post Agree in the thread 3/4 Otay.

sweeeeet! :emoji_thumbsup::emoji_thumbsup::emoji_thumbsup:

Mar 6, 2020
  10. diegofish rated wccjanel's post Agree in the thread Anyone ever fish Otay Valley Park?.

Fish it and find out. What's the worst that could happen - you don't catch anything?

Feb 24, 2020
  11. diegofish rated tsugg's post Agree in the thread Otay Sunday February 16.

Kudos to you guys!! Sounds super fun!!

Feb 19, 2020
  12. diegofish rated VinnyBass's post Agree in the thread It's all about not giving up....

As always..... otay michael comes through with another nice report, with some nice bass, great pics(especially the one getting towed...

Sep 2, 2019
  13. diegofish rated toolbox's post Agree in the thread Painful Morning @ Otay, With OM.

You can't have great days without having crappy days.. cheers to the great days ahead!

Jun 19, 2019
  14. diegofish rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Downside of trunkin' it.......

I won't ever float tube without waders. Don't want to turn into a water logged prune.

Jun 5, 2019
  15. diegofish rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread San V - good fishing until I capsized my Yak.

I would have to think twice about getting back in a yak that tips that easily. Gotta think that all yaks are not created equal in that...

May 30, 2019
  16. diegofish rated rookieyaker's post Agree in the thread San V - good fishing until I capsized my Yak.

Glad you’re ok. Stuff and gear can be replaced!

May 30, 2019
  17. diegofish rated fishfanatic's post Agree in the thread San V- Sunday.

Bite says summer, skies say winter, crazy!

May 20, 2019
  18. diegofish rated Jigginjaws's post Agree in the thread So what is the "biggest" Bass caught out of Barrett.

Hey guys...was just thinking about this after going through this weekends Fish Report here. As I see a ton of good looking Bass. But I...

May 15, 2019
  19. diegofish rated gatorfan's post Agree in the thread Lightning.

Sounds like you already answered your own question

May 9, 2019
  20. diegofish rated Bassassasin's post Agree in the thread Barrett 5-8-19.

Dude you’re a beast!

May 8, 2019