Ratings diegofish has given

1. diegofish rated scheadhunter's post Disagree in the thread EPIC Topwater Bite 5/19.

Yeah I really don’t care. I think we should put in a ramp so I can splash my real boat

May 23, 2021
  2. diegofish rated TDUB619's post Disagree in the thread EPIC Topwater Bite 5/19.

Do it right, rent a boat. This isn’t a float tube or a kayak. Your cheating the system.

May 23, 2021
  3. diegofish rated Slater's post Disagree in the thread 17 year-old fishes his first U.S. Open...makes a check!.

Showing you a bag a robos, theres more to it than that... Thats him working on a sponsor & trying to come-up...

Oct 27, 2020
  4. diegofish rated surfnfish's post Disagree in the thread Otay reports?.

I think you might be missing the point of this forum

Aug 14, 2020
  5. diegofish rated rockzilla's post Disagree in the thread Will Big B open this year?.

Yep....not gonna happen....maybe ever!

May 25, 2020
  6. diegofish rated Queue's post Disagree in the thread A win-win for both fisheries.

It is an irresponsible use of the resource to stock trout to feed bass in general....let alone a limited access fishery.

Dec 9, 2019
  7. diegofish rated MaxZmus's post Disagree in the thread Trolling Motor Size for Barrett?.

Just get something small and light. You only fish half days any ways.

Sep 20, 2018
  8. diegofish rated Titos334's post Disagree in the thread Does Bass Eat crawfish head on or tail first? Heres my report!.

Aww c'mon ya gotta throw the ole clicker jig every once in a while

Jul 8, 2018
  9. diegofish rated treble maker's post Disagree in the thread why?.

Personally I think they should go back to the original boats only, with the water level so low it sucks with all the yaks and tubes at...

May 28, 2018
  10. diegofish rated rockzilla's post Disagree in the thread why?.

Yeah. Not really a fan of the 25 extra tube spots. Should leave it at 25 boats and sell tube spots off the 4 passengers per boat.

May 24, 2018
  11. diegofish rated sdfishtroll's post Disagree in the thread Not a report.

Guys there is a huge dam! Basically the whole area was a jobsite and a quarry. Several roads, mechanical junk and buildings got...

May 13, 2018
  12. diegofish rated MaxZmus's post Disagree in the thread Paying more then.

Maybe try a raffle if Kellen allows it. Say $20 a spot, minimum of 10 people for it to happen. Winner gets a $99 boat spot for $20...

Apr 17, 2018
  13. diegofish rated Ram-Rod's post Disagree in the thread 13lber at one of my favorite lakes.

Dec 7, 2017
  14. diegofish rated Kellen's post Disagree in the thread 13lber at one of my favorite lakes.

Here’s the photo for those interested. [ATTACH]

Dec 7, 2017
  15. diegofish rated sherpa's post Disagree in the thread Midnight monster #2.

No tourney, why should he be able to fish when no one else can, trespass,fish with out a permit, does he think he is some kind of an...

Dec 1, 2017
  16. diegofish rated Steve Adrignola's post Disagree in the thread Otay 11.29 good teacher?.

DiegoFish, You do not know me, but with all due respect, you need to slime that sweatshirt and throw it out! All the Best to You and...

Nov 30, 2017
  17. diegofish rated Urklehaze's post Disagree in the thread Bought used Boat think she's good enough for kelp bed trips ??.

I dont know nothin bout boatin but maybe if u gota strong motur yu could do it

Apr 14, 2017
  18. diegofish rated fishboy92's post Disagree in the thread ..

Where was this lady at when we needed her [MEDIA]

Mar 9, 2017