Ratings diegofish has given

1. diegofish rated the bass killing machine's post Helpful in the thread Barrett Redemption (kind of) 5/11.

Told you about black

May 12, 2022
  2. diegofish rated Pourboy's post Helpful in the thread Sat. 5/7 100+ Bass and Bluegill!.

Thanks for watching. Just using iMovie. Good luck out there.

May 11, 2022
  3. diegofish rated camobass's post Helpful in the thread Tough Start.

That’s sketch loosing air. I always carry gorilla clear tape and my dual action pump, pump has saved me when far away and also when the...

May 5, 2022
  4. diegofish rated Werfless's post Helpful in the thread Blue Fin.

Rumor is the bite is on from 2-4AM

Apr 28, 2022
  5. diegofish rated toolbox's post Helpful in the thread How many is to many??.

4 is my number unless I am throwing a big bait or bringing a fly rod.

Apr 28, 2022
  6. diegofish rated fisheromen's post Helpful in the thread Blue Fin.

"Football" football or that round thing? ;) My Brother-in-law went out last Wednesday on a 1.5. The whole boat limited out and they...

Apr 25, 2022
  7. diegofish rated ol dirty basser's post Helpful in the thread How many is to many??.

Personally I wouldn't mind being able to carry 6. I usually only need about 3, but I often go with 4 and sometimes wish I could bring...

Apr 19, 2022
  8. diegofish rated camobass's post Helpful in the thread How many is to many??.

I started with one then two…then eventually went with 6 but honestly 2 was the magic number. I’ve seen guys at Barrett with literally a...

Apr 19, 2022
  9. diegofish rated Isaacuribe's post Helpful in the thread How many is to many??.

same here

Apr 18, 2022
  10. diegofish rated NibbleSquad's post Helpful in the thread How many is to many??.

4 is plenty for me. Two finesse rods, one medium rod for hardbaits and senkos, and one more for big baits like a-rigs/glides/wakes

Apr 18, 2022
  11. diegofish rated falafeluver's post Helpful in the thread Buying Go Pro Camera.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09KV4TM8M/?tag=sd07e-20 Diegofish, check out this video camera.....for way less than an older used HERO and...

Apr 18, 2022
  12. diegofish rated Rippinlips's post Helpful in the thread For Trade Ticket Transfer Procedure.

It explains what to do in the post from Kellen at the Top Ticketmaster FAQ's But I've always just done the honor system and given the...

Apr 13, 2022
  13. diegofish rated weldon's post Helpful in the thread FishCat Deluxe tackle box?.

Plano 3600's works for me but only one box per side with some room for other stuff.

Apr 2, 2022
  14. diegofish rated bendopolo's post Helpful in the thread FishCat Deluxe tackle box?.

I used Tupperware type containers, mostly from Goodwill. Cheap and waterproof.

Apr 2, 2022
  15. diegofish rated NY 4 Reels's post Helpful in the thread Kayak Fishing The Dana Point Kelp Beds For Sheephead.

Thanks Diegofish my main camera that shows the side view is a GoPro hero7 black. The 1st underwater clip is from a GoPro session 5, and...

Mar 24, 2022
  16. diegofish rated Bassnbeans's post Helpful in the thread Buying Saltwater Spinning Set Up.

If you could find a gently used Penn Fierce combo, that would fit your bill for under budget. 5000 size. Maybe a 4000 if you can get the...

Mar 10, 2022
  17. diegofish rated Mike M's post Helpful in the thread Buying Saltwater Spinning Set Up.

I've been using a 9'6" Okuma Celilo ML in the surf to cast Lucky Craft Flashminnow 110s and sand crabs rigged with 1 ounce weights. For...

Mar 9, 2022
  18. diegofish rated falafeluver's post Helpful in the thread Buying Saltwater Spinning Set Up.

Look into the Penn Battle III or the Penn Slammer spinners, they're a bit over your budget but I think you'll find it's worth paying a...

Mar 9, 2022
  19. diegofish rated Big Daddy Art's post Helpful in the thread Reel Service??.

I was very hesitant to service my own reels for a long time. But YouTube university has lots of videos on reel service. Study a video of...

Feb 20, 2022
  20. diegofish rated Mike M's post Helpful in the thread Reel Service??.

Cleaning them yourself is not that difficult. Just need to take photos, have the schematics handy and be careful to not lose any parts....

Feb 20, 2022