Ratings dj thrillz has given

1. dj thrillz rated oldfogey's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders Fall Series finale.

Oldfogey is bringing a batch of " the Queen's" deviled eggs....might bring the Queen

Nov 20, 2019 at 11:52 AM
  2. dj thrillz rated Meezer_Man's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders Fall Series finale.

In. be there between 7 and 8. don't get off work till 12 pm and home 1225 am chocolate chip bars =^..^=

Nov 20, 2019 at 11:52 AM
  3. dj thrillz rated oldfogey's post Like in the thread Tuesday 11/19 MB shorefishing.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Out lurking this morning looking for a spottie bite....It's been real slow lately. Stopped at a good spot...

Nov 19, 2019 at 4:45 PM
  4. dj thrillz rated joem83's post Like in the thread MB - 11/19.

Slipped out for a bit before lunch and caught a nice spotty and about 50 lbs of grass over the course of the hour. It was nice to...

Nov 19, 2019 at 4:44 PM
  5. dj thrillz rated DogDudeDrone's post Like in the thread Mission bay 11/17.

Started around 1pm from skiff in quivira, nothing at the barge so we dock hopped and I got one short hali on dropshot. [ATTACH]...

Nov 19, 2019 at 7:12 AM
  6. dj thrillz rated special k's post Like in the thread I like big butts I cannot lie!!.

A buddy and I fished the South Bay yesterday morning from 8:30 a.m. -1:00 p.m. for several larger model bass and this beast. She was...

Nov 19, 2019 at 4:59 AM
  7. dj thrillz rated Bassnbeans's post Like in the thread Still looking for Leos.

First, many thanks to this forum and its friendly and gracious members for all their help and advice. I feel like we are getting closer...

Nov 17, 2019 at 1:29 PM
  8. dj thrillz rated oldfogey's post Agree in the thread Saturday MB shorefishing 11/16.

And better than the stripe:emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::emoji_sunglasses:

Nov 16, 2019 at 4:06 PM
  9. dj thrillz rated oldfogey's post Like in the thread Saturday MB shorefishing 11/16.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] A couple pics

Nov 16, 2019 at 2:15 PM
  10. dj thrillz rated oldfogey's post Like in the thread Saturday MB shorefishing 11/16.

Fished 4 or 5 spots atound MB this morning. Nice weather,very little wind, nice clean water but.....the bass didn't bite...

Nov 16, 2019 at 2:15 PM
  11. dj thrillz rated Big Daddy Art's post Agree in the thread Fishing Downtown.

Nice vid. There’s some tank spotties right under the pier you were walking on. I’d be too scared to fish there during the day.

Nov 15, 2019 at 3:20 PM
  12. dj thrillz rated DogDudeDrone's post Like in the thread Fishing Downtown.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uUESMAt60A [ATTACH]

Nov 15, 2019 at 8:35 AM
  13. dj thrillz rated old_rookie's post Funny in the thread Shore Pounders Fall Series finale.

count me in - will bring: (don't know yet) - most likely not a recipe from my father

Nov 14, 2019 at 1:56 PM
  14. dj thrillz rated i'dratherbef___ing's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders Fall Series finale.

I'm in, bringing barbecue grill, ribs, sausages and my sparkling personality :emoji_joy:

Nov 14, 2019 at 1:49 PM
  15. dj thrillz rated DogDudeDrone's post Funny in the thread South shores produces 2.

"You know what you got? S-T-Y-L-E Style!" -Blank Check lol

Nov 13, 2019
  16. dj thrillz rated Bear6813's post Funny in the thread Shore Pounders Fall Series finale.

In in I'll bring my marinaded Hawaiian style pork chops, I've been excelling at catching bass that are smaller than the baits I'm...

Nov 13, 2019
  17. dj thrillz rated oldfogey's post Like in the thread Veterans Day AM sesh.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Nov 11, 2019
  18. dj thrillz rated oldfogey's post Like in the thread Veterans Day AM sesh.

Took off about 5:30AM this morning in my car looking for the spotties in MB. I hit 4 different spots this morning and really didn't find...

Nov 11, 2019
  19. dj thrillz rated vampirefishergirl's post Funny in the thread Shore Pounders session 5.

Dang stingrays! Fishing gods were against me! Lol

Nov 11, 2019
  20. dj thrillz rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders Fall Series finale.

BBQ and salchichas for me as usual

Nov 11, 2019