Ratings dj thrillz has given

1. dj thrillz rated Big Daddy Art's post Like in the thread Coronado Cays.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Grand Caribe Park 6 pm to 7:45pm Carolina rigged market shrimp #1:...

Jun 21, 2020
  2. dj thrillz rated Paulito's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders session 4.

I will try to be there! Send me the deets! Thank you!

Jun 20, 2020
  3. dj thrillz rated jusbayz's post Funny in the thread South Bay 6/19.

Okay, I'm in: Shore? Tube? Yak? SUP?

Jun 20, 2020
  4. dj thrillz rated oldfogey's post Like in the thread TGIF MB AM sesh.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Shorefished the north end of MB this morning. The breeze from the south was lighter than the last few days. Got on a...

Jun 20, 2020
  5. dj thrillz rated B8DHOOK's post Funny in the thread 6/17 SD bay.

Oh.. ohh.. you’re going back to the “ he’s chasing a potential mate and whilst trying to get a whiff, he got stuck.. ). Lol. Ya, it is...

Jun 19, 2020
  6. dj thrillz rated oldfogey's post Like in the thread Hump Day 6/17 MB sundowner.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Fished in the neighborhood tonight for about an hour and a half. Got a fatty yfc, one decent size spotty(13")...

Jun 18, 2020
  7. dj thrillz rated LJenProSD's post Like in the thread Shelter Island 6/17.

Tough fishing out there! Big high tide pushed a ton of kelp and grass in and the outgoing tide was sweeping it all back out. Had to be...

Jun 18, 2020
  8. dj thrillz rated citruspirate's post Agree in the thread Where's oldfogey's daily post? SD Bay 6/15.

Looks like a butterfly ray to me, but not 100% sure

Jun 17, 2020
  9. dj thrillz rated SaltyDangler's post Like in the thread Day at the bay with CCA 06.12.20.

Had a mixed bad kinda day yesterday at the CCA event. Caught my first spotfin and first smelt. Landed 20 fish total and my biggest bass...

Jun 14, 2020
  10. dj thrillz rated scisports's post Like in the thread SDB kayak sesh 6/14.

Was not as good as it has been recently. Fished 5am to 11am our of Kellogg’s. Caught 2 legal sandies and a sub legal sculpin at first...

Jun 14, 2020
  11. dj thrillz rated HK_Supermarket's post Like in the thread MB shore fishing 6/13.

thanks for the invite. I'll actually be working during that session but I'm sure I'll make it out to one of those outings.

Jun 14, 2020
  12. dj thrillz rated HK_Supermarket's post Like in the thread MB shore fishing 6/13.

Yea, I think i'm starting to get the hang of it after multiple skunks. Just kept at it and finally started getting the hang of it. You...

Jun 14, 2020
  13. dj thrillz rated fishboy92's post Like in the thread Silver stuff past few nights. June 4th - 7th.

Everynight seemed different even when thinking was good. One night it's wide-open the next I'm finding myself working for a bite for the...

Jun 14, 2020
  14. dj thrillz rated Fishferdayzzz's post Agree in the thread Potential World Record Short Fin Corvina 11.3 Pounds.

It’s definitely a shortfin corvina but I personally know of a few larger caught than the “world record” down in San Felipe and Gonzaga....

Jun 13, 2020
  15. dj thrillz rated dmorgan3's post Agree in the thread Where have all the SD Bay Spotties gone.

This is the time of year the bigger ones move to the mouth of the bay to spawn, not all at the same time. I fished deep water (30-40')...

Jun 11, 2020
  16. dj thrillz rated Tmaio123's post Like in the thread South Shores Report.

It was hot hot hot today at the coast lol. Got some fresh macks from SI pier. Headed over to south shore (off the rocks right next to...

Jun 11, 2020
  17. dj thrillz rated calicobassin's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders session 4.

Im in!

Jun 10, 2020
  18. dj thrillz rated Vito1023's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders session 4.

I’m in, fingers crossed

Jun 10, 2020
  19. dj thrillz rated Cupidont13's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders session 4.

I’m in

Jun 9, 2020
  20. dj thrillz rated basstard's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders session 4.

im in

Jun 9, 2020