Ratings dj thrillz has given

1. dj thrillz rated Mogambo's post Agree in the thread Turkey day rain sesh.

Be happy! Be positive! No brush fires to worry about today.

Nov 28, 2019
  2. dj thrillz rated fishboy92's post Funny in the thread Turkey day rain sesh.

Why ain't u decking that yard??? Brail that damn bait!!?

Nov 28, 2019
  3. dj thrillz rated fishboy92's post Funny in the thread Turkey day rain sesh.

Da fuk

Nov 28, 2019
  4. dj thrillz rated cavedog619's post Like in the thread Turkey day rain sesh.

You’re good... Work it above the grass. :emoji_call_me:

Nov 28, 2019
  5. dj thrillz rated Noms's post Like in the thread Turkey day rain sesh.

Hey that looks like my honey hole in spring valley! Happy turkey day.

Nov 28, 2019
  6. dj thrillz rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Turkey day rain sesh.

Work that lead edge hard... brilliant transition zone.

Nov 28, 2019
  7. dj thrillz rated carpkiller's post Like in the thread Turkey day rain sesh.

Dude. Work that drop off....

Nov 28, 2019
  8. dj thrillz rated Mike maio's post Like in the thread MB day.

Fished with Mackerel and live smelt. Several spotties with a couple of decent sized. Cooper caught a nice Corvina and a smooth hound....

Nov 26, 2019
  9. dj thrillz rated Fishtricks's post Like in the thread weather windows.

Been getting owned lately on the freshwater scene. Had a great streak this year, but its over. Planned on getting my groove back on some...

Nov 26, 2019
  10. dj thrillz rated Easy619's post Like in the thread Mission Bay 11/26.

Fished a spot in mission bay this morning 8-11am. High tide near 7 foot at 8, current was moving fast once the tide started going out....

Nov 26, 2019
  11. dj thrillz rated William Ritchie's post Like in the thread Waders...a little input please....

I am not going to recommend a brand . When picking any waders out of the plethora available make sure the foot fits perfect and the...

Nov 26, 2019
  12. dj thrillz rated spideyjg's post Agree in the thread Waders...a little input please....

The surf is a sand blaster. All waders will develop leaks. If you get stockingfoot get a shoe 2-3 sizes up to wear on top

Nov 26, 2019
  13. dj thrillz rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders Fall Series finale.

Thank you, dj thrillz for doing this as always.. appreciate it

Nov 25, 2019
  14. dj thrillz rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders Fall Series finale.

If anyone wants to get info, PM me here too.. I can help you out

Nov 23, 2019
  15. dj thrillz rated Larry M's post Funny in the thread Shore Pounders Fall Series finale.

Why did you call dj thrillz a fruit plate? That's not nice. Just kidding, sick humor again. LOL

Nov 22, 2019
  16. dj thrillz rated Vito1023's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders Fall Series finale.

Turns out I have a house inspection I have to go to ( we’re purchasing a home in Allied Gardens ) where I’ll will be retiring and will...

Nov 22, 2019
  17. dj thrillz rated oldfogey's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders Fall Series finale.

Oldfogey is bringing a batch of " the Queen's" deviled eggs....might bring the Queen

Nov 20, 2019
  18. dj thrillz rated Meezer_Man's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders Fall Series finale.

In. be there between 7 and 8. don't get off work till 12 pm and home 1225 am chocolate chip bars =^..^=

Nov 20, 2019
  19. dj thrillz rated oldfogey's post Like in the thread Tuesday 11/19 MB shorefishing.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Out lurking this morning looking for a spottie bite....It's been real slow lately. Stopped at a good spot...

Nov 19, 2019
  20. dj thrillz rated joem83's post Like in the thread MB - 11/19.

Slipped out for a bit before lunch and caught a nice spotty and about 50 lbs of grass over the course of the hour. It was nice to...

Nov 19, 2019