Ratings dj thrillz has given

1. dj thrillz rated Bassnbeans's post Like in the thread Still looking for Leos.

First, many thanks to this forum and its friendly and gracious members for all their help and advice. I feel like we are getting closer...

Nov 17, 2019
  2. dj thrillz rated oldfogey's post Agree in the thread Saturday MB shorefishing 11/16.

And better than the stripe:emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::emoji_sunglasses:

Nov 16, 2019
  3. dj thrillz rated oldfogey's post Like in the thread Saturday MB shorefishing 11/16.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] A couple pics

Nov 16, 2019
  4. dj thrillz rated oldfogey's post Like in the thread Saturday MB shorefishing 11/16.

Fished 4 or 5 spots atound MB this morning. Nice weather,very little wind, nice clean water but.....the bass didn't bite...

Nov 16, 2019
  5. dj thrillz rated Big Daddy Art's post Agree in the thread Fishing Downtown.

Nice vid. There’s some tank spotties right under the pier you were walking on. I’d be too scared to fish there during the day.

Nov 15, 2019
  6. dj thrillz rated DogDudeDrone's post Like in the thread Fishing Downtown.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uUESMAt60A [ATTACH]

Nov 15, 2019
  7. dj thrillz rated old_rookie's post Funny in the thread Shore Pounders Fall Series finale.

count me in - will bring: (don't know yet) - most likely not a recipe from my father

Nov 14, 2019
  8. dj thrillz rated i'dratherbef___ing's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders Fall Series finale.

I'm in, bringing barbecue grill, ribs, sausages and my sparkling personality :emoji_joy:

Nov 14, 2019
  9. dj thrillz rated DogDudeDrone's post Funny in the thread South shores produces 2.

"You know what you got? S-T-Y-L-E Style!" -Blank Check lol

Nov 13, 2019
  10. dj thrillz rated Bear6813's post Funny in the thread Shore Pounders Fall Series finale.

In in I'll bring my marinaded Hawaiian style pork chops, I've been excelling at catching bass that are smaller than the baits I'm...

Nov 13, 2019
  11. dj thrillz rated oldfogey's post Like in the thread Veterans Day AM sesh.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Nov 11, 2019
  12. dj thrillz rated oldfogey's post Like in the thread Veterans Day AM sesh.

Took off about 5:30AM this morning in my car looking for the spotties in MB. I hit 4 different spots this morning and really didn't find...

Nov 11, 2019
  13. dj thrillz rated vampirefishergirl's post Funny in the thread Shore Pounders session 5.

Dang stingrays! Fishing gods were against me! Lol

Nov 11, 2019
  14. dj thrillz rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders Fall Series finale.

BBQ and salchichas for me as usual

Nov 11, 2019
  15. dj thrillz rated Rokbury14's post Agree in the thread Winter Spotty Fishing Techniques.

Winter time 2017 was another slammer...Myself and two other skallywags from this forum (you know who you are) would fish 3,4 nights a...

Nov 11, 2019
  16. dj thrillz rated skrilla's post Funny in the thread Winter halibut fishing.

They're usually on the other side of the channel from where I'm fishing. :emoji_joy:

Nov 10, 2019
  17. dj thrillz rated oldfogey's post Like in the thread Winter halibut fishing.

Hint.....flatties tend to like areas where there's a mix of saltwater and freshwater.

Nov 10, 2019
  18. dj thrillz rated oldfogey's post Like in the thread Sunday AM spotties.

Went down to the MB jetty area this morning. High tide was like 7:30 and i didn't like what i saw over there so I moved over to Sunset...

Nov 10, 2019
  19. dj thrillz rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders session 5.

First fish of SP... vampirefishergirl , lol [ATTACH]

Nov 9, 2019
  20. dj thrillz rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Fifty fish MB short session! Well... Kinda, lol 11.08.19.

Yeah buddy, finally had a decent session in MB after a couple of sessions worth of mediocrity or downright failure. Been hoping to catch...

Nov 9, 2019