Ratings dj thrillz has given

1. dj thrillz rated Chknlyps2's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders session 4.

I'm in.... as long as I find a reasonable hotel room for Saturday night.... looking now

Oct 25, 2019
  2. dj thrillz rated carpkiller's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders session 4.

I am in. (50 50 might have to work but I want the info) Thanks

Oct 23, 2019
  3. dj thrillz rated FOE_RUNNER's post Like in the thread Sunday Funday.

Went on a solo mission yesterday. Started at Fiesta Island where I skunked. Went to HI and landed 10 SBB! Not a bad day. T-Rig with...

Oct 21, 2019
  4. dj thrillz rated Dylan 101's post Like in the thread Live bait skiff MB 10/20.

Went on a skiff today in mission bay, caught 2 decent spotties and a giant mackerel. caught another spottie back at the docks. 2/3...

Oct 20, 2019
  5. dj thrillz rated RLine's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders session 4.

Im In, looking forward in meeting new faces of this community.

Oct 20, 2019
  6. dj thrillz rated fishingap's post Like in the thread An epic fishing day with Bass, Halibut and more in San Diego bay.

This was the footage we took on Sep 28th when San Diego had the first rain in autumn. As it rarely rains around this time, we were...

Oct 20, 2019
  7. dj thrillz rated DogDudeDrone's post Like in the thread Bait and wait with 4lb is fun!!!.

Also scary, but so far surprisingly I haven’t lost anything that I’ve hooked up to. Count so far is about 5 round rays and 1 yellowfin...

Oct 20, 2019
  8. dj thrillz rated flyfishinsteve64's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders session 4.

Thanks for all you do Kevin

Oct 17, 2019
  9. dj thrillz rated VeeDubGuy02's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders session 3.

Damn, Just missed it. been outta the loop for a few weeks, caught my first couple bugs when the season opened but need to get the line...

Oct 16, 2019
  10. dj thrillz rated B8DHOOK's post Funny in the thread Retrieval technique for bass.

I’ve been fishing the AA 4” curlytail on 3/8 head exclusively, when I fish shore in SD bay. The last 3-4 years. Shelter isl dock...

Oct 16, 2019
  11. dj thrillz rated Fat Spottie's post Agree in the thread Shore Pounders general info....

It’s always great to meet new members... plenty of information to be learned as well.

Oct 14, 2019
  12. dj thrillz rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders general info....

Thank you DJ for putting up with all of us for all this time, so much fun at these events

Oct 14, 2019
  13. dj thrillz rated carpkiller's post Funny in the thread 3 shark day!.

I call BS. A daytime horn shark is the saltwater equivalent of ML's Snow Bass. It was caught last night and kept alive for daytime...

Oct 13, 2019
  14. dj thrillz rated Mike maio's post Like in the thread 3 shark day!.

This is getting ridiculous! Fished Mission Bay today for a change! And of course Cooper catches 3 sharks in one day! First a Horn shark...

Oct 13, 2019
  15. dj thrillz rated Mike maio's post Like in the thread Another banded.

Another nice banded guitarfish tonight at Spanish! Yes it was Cooper again! [ATTACH]

Oct 13, 2019
  16. dj thrillz rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread Shore Pounders session 3.

Dammit.. I just couldn't make it tonight.. I will be there at the next night one with that Vampy character though

Oct 12, 2019
  17. dj thrillz rated Tillson643's post Like in the thread Mission bay am session.

Took out the skiff with the new bait tank at 4:00am this morning picked up 1/2 scoop and off we go. Caught 4 cuda one good size one 29”...

Oct 12, 2019
  18. dj thrillz rated Mike maio's post Funny in the thread Keeper Hali!.

Well that is Cooper's foot and he is up to a size 15. He has a way to go to catch my size 18.

Oct 12, 2019
  19. dj thrillz rated Mike maio's post Like in the thread Keeper Hali!.

Leave it to Cooper to catch a keeper Halibut in a spot he didn’t want to fish because I picked it. Got it on a white keitech underspin....

Oct 12, 2019
  20. dj thrillz rated shawnanigans's post Like in the thread 9/27 Harbor Island PM.

Fished the incoming tide starting at 5. Started my way from Sheraton and worked my way east. Threw the LC and no activity on the surface...

Oct 8, 2019