Ratings dj thrillz has given

1. dj thrillz rated Paulito's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders!.

Man imma miss this one, but good to see SP rolling again! Props to Kevin for getting the ball rolling without missing a step! SP4evaaaaaaaaa

May 22, 2020
  2. dj thrillz rated SaltyDangler's post Like in the thread Sd bay 05/16/20.

Took the kayak out to the big bay with the #mmfc guys on Saturday. Had an awesome day of fishing. Landed 2 mackerels, 5 calicos, 5...

May 19, 2020
  3. dj thrillz rated fishboy92's post Like in the thread Floating the big bay. 5/14.

With the skiff rentals reopened.... Well why not. Fun as always, stay healthy San Diego [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...

May 19, 2020
  4. dj thrillz rated carpkiller's post Like in the thread Nice day upper bay.

Hobbling up the driveway with a dodgy hip...pain in the backside and a zinc oxide pallor...looking like I did a hard nickel in...

May 19, 2020
  5. dj thrillz rated K-Bo Smack's post Like in the thread Batiquitos bite is on.

I tried to slip out to my halibut honey hole in the surf today but got stopped at the first guard tower by Encinitas city crew. Nice...

May 19, 2020
  6. dj thrillz rated scisports's post Like in the thread Yak sesh, much less red tide!!!.

Gave it a go. Red tide was much reduced in SDB thankfully. Sandies and Calicos were on the Chew. Sandies at night, Calicos after sunup....

May 17, 2020
  7. dj thrillz rated Big Daddy Art's post Like in the thread Santa Clara Cove.

This am from 06 to 08 during low tide. Texas rigged soft plastic. 10 came out to play. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...

May 13, 2020
  8. dj thrillz rated NibbleSquad's post Funny in the thread Ultralight saltwater fishing.

If you make enough casts they’ll eat it. As far as catching them on the regular? Best bait is still the “mike long signature treble©“

May 13, 2020
  9. dj thrillz rated oldfogey's post Like in the thread Thursday AM good sesh.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Minus tide, muddy as hell, and thick fog this morning.....and...

May 7, 2020
  10. dj thrillz rated Rude Baits's post Like in the thread FINALLY! MB FT SBB 4/27/20.

FINALLY got a chance to get out on the water. I’ve been staying at home doing my part to keep myself and my community safe. Thank you...

Apr 29, 2020
  11. dj thrillz rated oldfogey's post Like in the thread Walking the dog again.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Did a little dog walking this morning

Apr 23, 2020
  12. dj thrillz rated Jason_Spotfin08's post Like in the thread Grunion Run Hali.

Walked down to my go to spot a block from the house around the start of the run. Ripped the electric grunion flash minnow for about an...

Apr 23, 2020
  13. dj thrillz rated BajaPhil's post Funny in the thread CALL TO ACTION THIS SATURDAY...4/25/20.

Great article! Thanks for sharing!

Apr 23, 2020
  14. dj thrillz rated lethalinjection's post Like in the thread Vintage unreal spottie bite.

It's been quite some time since I chimed in on a discussion here, it looks like what few posts I had are now gone, so yes been a long...

Apr 18, 2020
  15. dj thrillz rated oldfogey's post Like in the thread Tuesday "walking the dog".

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Out walking the dog for an hour this...

Apr 14, 2020
  16. dj thrillz rated Mike maio's post Like in the thread Legal Hali.

Cooper just caught this 23 inch Halibut. Who needs Costco! Dinner tonight! [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Mar 24, 2020
  17. dj thrillz rated mlzpinoy's post Like in the thread 03/22 Sesh....

Went out to get something to eat. Wasn’t able to land a Hali but I was able to land some SBB. Until The Next Time... Fish On......

Mar 22, 2020
  18. dj thrillz rated carpkiller's post Like in the thread I got 51 problems.....

But spotties ain't one. Float tubed a South Bay spot today. Weather was greatish. A couple hours of wind and chop mid day but it...

Mar 22, 2020
  19. dj thrillz rated fishboy92's post Like in the thread 3/20 workouts.

Watching my boy Wong getting spooled on one was classic lastnight hahaha. I'll be out and about later tonight again [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...

Mar 22, 2020