Ratings dj thrillz has given

1. dj thrillz rated NibbleSquad's post Funny in the thread Ultralight saltwater fishing.

If you make enough casts they’ll eat it. As far as catching them on the regular? Best bait is still the “mike long signature treble©“

May 13, 2020
  2. dj thrillz rated oldfogey's post Like in the thread Thursday AM good sesh.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Minus tide, muddy as hell, and thick fog this morning.....and...

May 7, 2020
  3. dj thrillz rated Rude Baits's post Like in the thread FINALLY! MB FT SBB 4/27/20.

FINALLY got a chance to get out on the water. I’ve been staying at home doing my part to keep myself and my community safe. Thank you...

Apr 29, 2020
  4. dj thrillz rated oldfogey's post Like in the thread Walking the dog again.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Did a little dog walking this morning

Apr 23, 2020
  5. dj thrillz rated Jason_Spotfin08's post Like in the thread Grunion Run Hali.

Walked down to my go to spot a block from the house around the start of the run. Ripped the electric grunion flash minnow for about an...

Apr 23, 2020
  6. dj thrillz rated BajaPhil's post Funny in the thread CALL TO ACTION THIS SATURDAY...4/25/20.

Great article! Thanks for sharing!

Apr 23, 2020
  7. dj thrillz rated lethalinjection's post Like in the thread Vintage unreal spottie bite.

It's been quite some time since I chimed in on a discussion here, it looks like what few posts I had are now gone, so yes been a long...

Apr 18, 2020
  8. dj thrillz rated oldfogey's post Like in the thread Tuesday "walking the dog".

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Out walking the dog for an hour this...

Apr 14, 2020
  9. dj thrillz rated Mike maio's post Like in the thread Legal Hali.

Cooper just caught this 23 inch Halibut. Who needs Costco! Dinner tonight! [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Mar 24, 2020
  10. dj thrillz rated mlzpinoy's post Like in the thread 03/22 Sesh....

Went out to get something to eat. Wasn’t able to land a Hali but I was able to land some SBB. Until The Next Time... Fish On......

Mar 22, 2020
  11. dj thrillz rated carpkiller's post Like in the thread I got 51 problems.....

But spotties ain't one. Float tubed a South Bay spot today. Weather was greatish. A couple hours of wind and chop mid day but it...

Mar 22, 2020
  12. dj thrillz rated fishboy92's post Like in the thread 3/20 workouts.

Watching my boy Wong getting spooled on one was classic lastnight hahaha. I'll be out and about later tonight again [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...

Mar 22, 2020
  13. dj thrillz rated fishboy92's post Like in the thread Quarantine my a$$ 3/19.

Well the clicker still works. Fun stuff as always. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Mar 20, 2020
  14. dj thrillz rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Shore Pounders Spring Series 2 CANCELLED.

The life we live, we don't deserve, but we still pray for more"... Look forward to fishing with you man

Mar 20, 2020
  15. dj thrillz rated scisports's post Agree in the thread Shore Pounders Spring Series 2 CANCELLED.

If we overwhelm the healthcare system many will die needlessly. Please protect yourself, your loved ones, and the community at large....

Mar 20, 2020
  16. dj thrillz rated Deep color's post Like in the thread Got a Biggun.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Solo this morning MB. Outgoing tide not ideal, but got this guy on bloodworms. One other good bite on the crappie rig...

Mar 17, 2020
  17. dj thrillz rated oldfogey's post Like in the thread Monday AM MB shorefishing.

Went back where the fish bit a little yesterday morning today. Not as much action as yesterday but worth doing. Landed 4 spotties this...

Mar 16, 2020
  18. dj thrillz rated fishboy92's post Funny in the thread Quarantine.

Shhhhhhhhhh

Mar 16, 2020
  19. dj thrillz rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread DATE CHANGE!!! Shore Pounders - Tiny rods, big perch!.

Mmm.. cardboard.. lol

Mar 15, 2020