Ratings dj thrillz has given

1. dj thrillz rated Rokbury14's post Funny in the thread Fish Take Line Under Rock?.

A 4 step guide for just this situation. 1. Set pole in free spool as stated previously....

Oct 6, 2019
  2. dj thrillz rated K-Bo Smack's post Funny in the thread Shore Pounders session 3.

I'll probably show up... shouldn't have to contend with triathlon this time!

Oct 4, 2019
  3. dj thrillz rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders session 3.

I am in with vampirefishergirl ..

Oct 3, 2019
  4. dj thrillz rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread Hosp point 10.01.19.

Umm.. I just say I picked the tide right... Lol

Oct 3, 2019
  5. dj thrillz rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread Hosp point 10.01.19.

dj thrillz .. apparently, I was feeling artistic.. or something.. at least I didn't take any pictures of ten inch calicos for the haters...

Oct 3, 2019
  6. dj thrillz rated Shawn H's post Like in the thread Liberty Station 10/3.

Saw Rodney M's vid recently, thought I'd give it a go. Got there around 7am, 3in swimbait, pegged 1/2ounce bullet, a few dinks burning...

Oct 3, 2019
  7. dj thrillz rated Fins in the Bin's post Like in the thread moving water.

I know, I don't do it often either cuz its cheating but at least I admitted it.......therapy.

Oct 2, 2019
  8. dj thrillz rated fishingap's post Funny in the thread Simple and delicious recipe: pan-fry freshly caught sea bass.

Same here. My wife was cooking and I was only the hungry camera man:emoji_stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Sep 30, 2019
  9. dj thrillz rated fishingap's post Like in the thread Simple and delicious recipe: pan-fry freshly caught sea bass.

Today I’d like to share with you how to cook a fresh sea bass in simple steps. This is the sea bass we caught in our first night fishing...

Sep 30, 2019
  10. dj thrillz rated Fisher not a catcher's post Like in the thread 9/28/19 TP 1st time.

Didn't see any of you guys there, Yall missed out! [ATTACH] So as I mentioned in a thread yesterday, I wanted to try TP. I have never...

Sep 28, 2019
  11. dj thrillz rated Mike maio's post Like in the thread Bat Ray Day!.

Spanish Landing from 3-6pm incoming tide and the bat rays didn’t disappoint! I actually had a drag screemer that almost took me to the...

Sep 28, 2019
  12. dj thrillz rated DogDudeDrone's post Like in the thread Pretty cool spotty catch!.

Fishing the same spot I have been fishing all week except today it was a grind. First went to Spanish landing, bites but nothing hooked....

Sep 27, 2019
  13. dj thrillz rated 1Morecast's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders Fall Series #2.

I can make it for a few hours. Put me down Kevin.

Sep 26, 2019
  14. dj thrillz rated ror_sal's post Like in the thread MB 9/24.

Quick after work session. Fished some blow ups for a little but couldn’t get anything to go. Switched things up and started looking...

Sep 25, 2019
  15. dj thrillz rated fishboy92's post Agree in the thread Yellowtail at OB Pier?.

Mullet

Sep 23, 2019
  16. dj thrillz rated Bird334's post Agree in the thread Fish ID.

YFC? [ATTACH]

Sep 22, 2019
  17. dj thrillz rated DogDudeDrone's post Like in the thread Alright then! 2 Hali’s in less than 30 min.

Not to mention the backpack, and you didn't see em, but the shoes too haha. I love neon green or as the fishing world sees it, chartreuse.

Sep 22, 2019
  18. dj thrillz rated Werfless's post Like in the thread First legal of 2019.

My dude Jon, Ucsdsu hit me up this morning to see if we could get a session in. For some reason, SS was on my mind, so we met up and got...

Sep 21, 2019
  19. dj thrillz rated DogDudeDrone's post Like in the thread Alright then! 2 Hali’s in less than 30 min.

Fished the slack tide this afternoon, had a few bites at the SD river channel yesterday so I thought I’d try again. Using the dropshot...

Sep 21, 2019
  20. dj thrillz rated Fat Spottie's post Funny in the thread Seminar with Bill Hokstad aka Lawman.

Now this has devolved into a true dik measuring competition, THATS WHAT IM TAKING ABOUT BOYS! Unfortunately as I have nothing to add...

Sep 20, 2019