Ratings dj thrillz has given

1. dj thrillz rated oldfogey's post Like in the thread Tuesday 11/19 MB shorefishing.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Out lurking this morning looking for a spottie bite....It's been real slow lately. Stopped at a good spot...

Nov 19, 2019
  2. dj thrillz rated joem83's post Like in the thread MB - 11/19.

Slipped out for a bit before lunch and caught a nice spotty and about 50 lbs of grass over the course of the hour. It was nice to...

Nov 19, 2019
  3. dj thrillz rated DogDudeDrone's post Like in the thread Mission bay 11/17.

Started around 1pm from skiff in quivira, nothing at the barge so we dock hopped and I got one short hali on dropshot. [ATTACH]...

Nov 19, 2019
  4. dj thrillz rated special k's post Like in the thread I like big butts I cannot lie!!.

A buddy and I fished the South Bay yesterday morning from 8:30 a.m. -1:00 p.m. for several larger model bass and this beast. She was...

Nov 19, 2019
  5. dj thrillz rated Bassnbeans's post Like in the thread Still looking for Leos.

First, many thanks to this forum and its friendly and gracious members for all their help and advice. I feel like we are getting closer...

Nov 17, 2019
  6. dj thrillz rated oldfogey's post Like in the thread Saturday MB shorefishing 11/16.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] A couple pics

Nov 16, 2019
  7. dj thrillz rated oldfogey's post Like in the thread Saturday MB shorefishing 11/16.

Fished 4 or 5 spots atound MB this morning. Nice weather,very little wind, nice clean water but.....the bass didn't bite...

Nov 16, 2019
  8. dj thrillz rated DogDudeDrone's post Like in the thread Fishing Downtown.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uUESMAt60A [ATTACH]

Nov 15, 2019
  9. dj thrillz rated i'dratherbef___ing's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders Fall Series finale.

I'm in, bringing barbecue grill, ribs, sausages and my sparkling personality :emoji_joy:

Nov 14, 2019
  10. dj thrillz rated oldfogey's post Like in the thread Veterans Day AM sesh.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Nov 11, 2019
  11. dj thrillz rated oldfogey's post Like in the thread Veterans Day AM sesh.

Took off about 5:30AM this morning in my car looking for the spotties in MB. I hit 4 different spots this morning and really didn't find...

Nov 11, 2019
  12. dj thrillz rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders Fall Series finale.

BBQ and salchichas for me as usual

Nov 11, 2019
  13. dj thrillz rated oldfogey's post Like in the thread Winter halibut fishing.

Hint.....flatties tend to like areas where there's a mix of saltwater and freshwater.

Nov 10, 2019
  14. dj thrillz rated oldfogey's post Like in the thread Sunday AM spotties.

Went down to the MB jetty area this morning. High tide was like 7:30 and i didn't like what i saw over there so I moved over to Sunset...

Nov 10, 2019
  15. dj thrillz rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders session 5.

First fish of SP... vampirefishergirl , lol [ATTACH]

Nov 9, 2019
  16. dj thrillz rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Fifty fish MB short session! Well... Kinda, lol 11.08.19.

Yeah buddy, finally had a decent session in MB after a couple of sessions worth of mediocrity or downright failure. Been hoping to catch...

Nov 9, 2019
  17. dj thrillz rated Sdudebro86's post Like in the thread Chunky bass session at Seaport Village.

Started out a little bit after 8 last night caught and caught a mixed handful of small spotties and sandies. The tide and bite slowed...

Nov 9, 2019
  18. dj thrillz rated fishinmike's post Like in the thread Bite me Ned!.

Bubbacee and I decided to hit the Big Bay today. I haven’t had been out in almost three weeks! Bubbacee caught a couple of LMB in Yuma...

Nov 9, 2019
  19. dj thrillz rated vaughanmatt13's post Like in the thread Nice Butt !!!.

Ya I work at a yacht club so always on the water and luckily I've been here long enough to get away with short lunch break sessions plus...

Nov 8, 2019
  20. dj thrillz rated vaughanmatt13's post Like in the thread Nice Butt !!!.

Found a nice Butt on my lunch break using my blood red Underspin jig and keitech ripper bait [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Nov 8, 2019