Ratings dj thrillz has given

1. dj thrillz rated HK_Supermarket's post Like in the thread MB shore fishing 6/13.

Yea, I think i'm starting to get the hang of it after multiple skunks. Just kept at it and finally started getting the hang of it. You...

Jun 14, 2020
  2. dj thrillz rated fishboy92's post Like in the thread Silver stuff past few nights. June 4th - 7th.

Everynight seemed different even when thinking was good. One night it's wide-open the next I'm finding myself working for a bite for the...

Jun 14, 2020
  3. dj thrillz rated Tmaio123's post Like in the thread South Shores Report.

It was hot hot hot today at the coast lol. Got some fresh macks from SI pier. Headed over to south shore (off the rocks right next to...

Jun 11, 2020
  4. dj thrillz rated calicobassin's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders session 4.

Im in!

Jun 10, 2020
  5. dj thrillz rated Vito1023's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders session 4.

I’m in, fingers crossed

Jun 10, 2020
  6. dj thrillz rated Cupidont13's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders session 4.

I’m in

Jun 9, 2020
  7. dj thrillz rated basstard's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders session 4.

im in

Jun 9, 2020
  8. dj thrillz rated cavedog619's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders session 4.

I’m in!

Jun 9, 2020
  9. dj thrillz rated Theeandreig's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders session 4.

I’m in!!!

Jun 9, 2020
  10. dj thrillz rated i'dratherbef___ing's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders session 4.

I'm in

Jun 9, 2020
  11. dj thrillz rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders session 4.

I'm in

Jun 9, 2020
  12. dj thrillz rated natural_one's post Like in the thread Finally... landed a leopard.

Incoming, fresh mack, South Bay, anchored. Been wanting one in the boat and finally can check it off. Also landed a few very healthy...

Jun 8, 2020
  13. dj thrillz rated carpkiller's post Like in the thread Earlier is better....but I wasn't, so....

Oooh look it's still glassy... But that was over by the time I schlepped from the parking spot to the launch spot. Fished SD bay from...

Jun 7, 2020
  14. dj thrillz rated scisports's post Like in the thread Tidelands launch w grom.

Finally convinced my boy to join me on the yak. Launched at Tidelands at minus tide, fished 6:30 to 12pm. Boy caught the largest spotty,...

Jun 7, 2020
  15. dj thrillz rated Bobber's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders session 3.

Great turnout. Congratulations to Calico on the win and being a first time winner. See ya next session. Oh, and it might be morning? If...

Jun 7, 2020
  16. dj thrillz rated Paulito's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders session 3.

Man I miss shorepounders. I rarely get days off. Hopefully I can make a night sesh Thursday or Friday! Thank you dj thrillz and Werfless...

Jun 7, 2020
  17. dj thrillz rated vsheetsPNW's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders session 3.

I didn't make it in time for sign in's. I just pulled up and fished the north jetty from where you were originally signing in at, there...

Jun 7, 2020
  18. dj thrillz rated vsheetsPNW's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders session 3.

Appreciate the offer. I will be there with some plastics and give it a shot. Just enjoy being out there fishing, catching is even better.

Jun 6, 2020
  19. dj thrillz rated Slinginglead's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders session 3.

I’ll be there for my first event

Jun 6, 2020
  20. dj thrillz rated SaltyDangler's post Like in the thread Mmfc on SD bay.

Headed out on the water with MMFC this morning around 6 am. Landed 19 fish total 2 legal calico 1 legal sand bass and a wopper 28 inch...

May 31, 2020