Ratings dj thrillz has given

1. dj thrillz rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Fifty fish MB short session! Well... Kinda, lol 11.08.19.

Yeah buddy, finally had a decent session in MB after a couple of sessions worth of mediocrity or downright failure. Been hoping to catch...

Nov 9, 2019
  2. dj thrillz rated Sdudebro86's post Like in the thread Chunky bass session at Seaport Village.

Started out a little bit after 8 last night caught and caught a mixed handful of small spotties and sandies. The tide and bite slowed...

Nov 9, 2019
  3. dj thrillz rated fishinmike's post Like in the thread Bite me Ned!.

Bubbacee and I decided to hit the Big Bay today. I haven’t had been out in almost three weeks! Bubbacee caught a couple of LMB in Yuma...

Nov 9, 2019
  4. dj thrillz rated vaughanmatt13's post Like in the thread Nice Butt !!!.

Ya I work at a yacht club so always on the water and luckily I've been here long enough to get away with short lunch break sessions plus...

Nov 8, 2019
  5. dj thrillz rated vaughanmatt13's post Like in the thread Nice Butt !!!.

Found a nice Butt on my lunch break using my blood red Underspin jig and keitech ripper bait [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Nov 8, 2019
  6. dj thrillz rated Kam_Walsh98's post Like in the thread Spotties from the Wavestorm.

I’ve started fishing the harbors of the big bay from my 8’ Wavestorm surfboard. I started doing it instead of float tubing; they’re a...

Nov 8, 2019
  7. dj thrillz rated JoshJ123's post Like in the thread First Mud Marlin.

Success! I was able to catch my first bat ray! It was small but I was still hyped to catch one- thanks to all who gave me advice on...

Nov 8, 2019
  8. dj thrillz rated Rokbury14's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders session 5.

A night sesh on a weekend my grom has no sftball.......outstanding!!!!!!!

Nov 6, 2019
  9. dj thrillz rated Magsimus's post Like in the thread Legal spotties.

Been a while SD Fish. Quick sesh with the homie. 6 spotties. 2 legal a 15 1/2” and a 16”. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Nov 3, 2019
  10. dj thrillz rated Rodmaster858's post Like in the thread Tried Lobster Fishing in San Diego Bay (video).

Tried lobster fishing for the first time this year. Launched from Shelter Island in San Diego Bay. Did very well! we had 10 traps and...

Nov 2, 2019
  11. dj thrillz rated bobbyhill's post Like in the thread 10/28 big bay.

Buddy and i got to big bay at 3pm fished till 6 on the aluminum. Slow at first, after a couple beers caught a some spotties and also 2...

Oct 30, 2019
  12. dj thrillz rated scisports's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders session 4.

Sorry I missed it - almost there w the rehab, can’t wait!

Oct 28, 2019
  13. dj thrillz rated Nate G's post Like in the thread Alamitos Bay Skunk Beater.

One bite one fish. 1 oz spinnerbait. Tight lines [ATTACH]

Oct 27, 2019
  14. dj thrillz rated FishGoBlub's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders session 4.

Ended up with 5 spottys 2 calico and 1 mac for the day. Pic being my biggest. Thanks for putting the event on Kevin. [ATTACH]

Oct 27, 2019
  15. dj thrillz rated Chknlyps2's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders session 4.

Thanks again Kevin, it was a fun time!

Oct 27, 2019
  16. dj thrillz rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders session 4.

Nice visiting with you.. thanks again, Kevin as always...

Oct 27, 2019
  17. dj thrillz rated 1Morecast's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders session 4.

Thanks...Kevin! Glad to see some decent size bass being caught today!

Oct 27, 2019
  18. dj thrillz rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders session 4.

This is a known big bay bass area..

Oct 26, 2019
  19. dj thrillz rated Chknlyps2's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders session 4.

I'm in.... as long as I find a reasonable hotel room for Saturday night.... looking now

Oct 25, 2019
  20. dj thrillz rated carpkiller's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders session 4.

I am in. (50 50 might have to work but I want the info) Thanks

Oct 23, 2019