Ratings dj thrillz has given

1. dj thrillz rated RLine's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders session 4.

Im In, looking forward in meeting new faces of this community.

Oct 20, 2019
  2. dj thrillz rated fishingap's post Like in the thread An epic fishing day with Bass, Halibut and more in San Diego bay.

This was the footage we took on Sep 28th when San Diego had the first rain in autumn. As it rarely rains around this time, we were...

Oct 20, 2019
  3. dj thrillz rated DogDudeDrone's post Like in the thread Bait and wait with 4lb is fun!!!.

Also scary, but so far surprisingly I haven’t lost anything that I’ve hooked up to. Count so far is about 5 round rays and 1 yellowfin...

Oct 20, 2019
  4. dj thrillz rated flyfishinsteve64's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders session 4.

Thanks for all you do Kevin

Oct 17, 2019
  5. dj thrillz rated VeeDubGuy02's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders session 3.

Damn, Just missed it. been outta the loop for a few weeks, caught my first couple bugs when the season opened but need to get the line...

Oct 16, 2019
  6. dj thrillz rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders general info....

Thank you DJ for putting up with all of us for all this time, so much fun at these events

Oct 14, 2019
  7. dj thrillz rated Mike maio's post Like in the thread 3 shark day!.

This is getting ridiculous! Fished Mission Bay today for a change! And of course Cooper catches 3 sharks in one day! First a Horn shark...

Oct 13, 2019
  8. dj thrillz rated Mike maio's post Like in the thread Another banded.

Another nice banded guitarfish tonight at Spanish! Yes it was Cooper again! [ATTACH]

Oct 13, 2019
  9. dj thrillz rated Tillson643's post Like in the thread Mission bay am session.

Took out the skiff with the new bait tank at 4:00am this morning picked up 1/2 scoop and off we go. Caught 4 cuda one good size one 29”...

Oct 12, 2019
  10. dj thrillz rated Mike maio's post Like in the thread Keeper Hali!.

Leave it to Cooper to catch a keeper Halibut in a spot he didn’t want to fish because I picked it. Got it on a white keitech underspin....

Oct 12, 2019
  11. dj thrillz rated shawnanigans's post Like in the thread 9/27 Harbor Island PM.

Fished the incoming tide starting at 5. Started my way from Sheraton and worked my way east. Threw the LC and no activity on the surface...

Oct 8, 2019
  12. dj thrillz rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders session 3.

I am in with vampirefishergirl ..

Oct 3, 2019
  13. dj thrillz rated Shawn H's post Like in the thread Liberty Station 10/3.

Saw Rodney M's vid recently, thought I'd give it a go. Got there around 7am, 3in swimbait, pegged 1/2ounce bullet, a few dinks burning...

Oct 3, 2019
  14. dj thrillz rated Fins in the Bin's post Like in the thread moving water.

I know, I don't do it often either cuz its cheating but at least I admitted it.......therapy.

Oct 2, 2019
  15. dj thrillz rated fishingap's post Like in the thread Simple and delicious recipe: pan-fry freshly caught sea bass.

Today I’d like to share with you how to cook a fresh sea bass in simple steps. This is the sea bass we caught in our first night fishing...

Sep 30, 2019
  16. dj thrillz rated Fisher not a catcher's post Like in the thread 9/28/19 TP 1st time.

Didn't see any of you guys there, Yall missed out! [ATTACH] So as I mentioned in a thread yesterday, I wanted to try TP. I have never...

Sep 28, 2019
  17. dj thrillz rated Mike maio's post Like in the thread Bat Ray Day!.

Spanish Landing from 3-6pm incoming tide and the bat rays didn’t disappoint! I actually had a drag screemer that almost took me to the...

Sep 28, 2019
  18. dj thrillz rated DogDudeDrone's post Like in the thread Pretty cool spotty catch!.

Fishing the same spot I have been fishing all week except today it was a grind. First went to Spanish landing, bites but nothing hooked....

Sep 27, 2019
  19. dj thrillz rated 1Morecast's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders Fall Series #2.

I can make it for a few hours. Put me down Kevin.

Sep 26, 2019
  20. dj thrillz rated ror_sal's post Like in the thread MB 9/24.

Quick after work session. Fished some blow ups for a little but couldn’t get anything to go. Switched things up and started looking...

Sep 25, 2019