Ratings dj thrillz has given

1. dj thrillz rated Paulito's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders session 3.

Man I miss shorepounders. I rarely get days off. Hopefully I can make a night sesh Thursday or Friday! Thank you dj thrillz and Werfless...

Jun 7, 2020
  2. dj thrillz rated vsheetsPNW's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders session 3.

I didn't make it in time for sign in's. I just pulled up and fished the north jetty from where you were originally signing in at, there...

Jun 7, 2020
  3. dj thrillz rated vsheetsPNW's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders session 3.

Appreciate the offer. I will be there with some plastics and give it a shot. Just enjoy being out there fishing, catching is even better.

Jun 6, 2020
  4. dj thrillz rated Slinginglead's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders session 3.

I’ll be there for my first event

Jun 6, 2020
  5. dj thrillz rated SaltyDangler's post Like in the thread Mmfc on SD bay.

Headed out on the water with MMFC this morning around 6 am. Landed 19 fish total 2 legal calico 1 legal sand bass and a wopper 28 inch...

May 31, 2020
  6. dj thrillz rated Tmaio123's post Like in the thread Coronado Cays Report.

Had nothing to do today, so I went fishing lol. Was able to get fresh sardines again from the SI boat launch. Fished the Cays from 1PM...

May 30, 2020
  7. dj thrillz rated scisports's post Like in the thread Night MB shore pounding.

Spent a couple hours getting reacquainted with MB, Quality was decent, had to work for them though. Dana Landing and near the Bahia were...

May 29, 2020
  8. dj thrillz rated oldfogey's post Like in the thread TGIF 5/29 MB.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Shorefished MB this morning. Good spottie bite today, I fished from...

May 29, 2020
  9. dj thrillz rated Bobber's post Like in the thread Next Shore Pounders sesh.....

Sunset. Early mornings are tough with my drive.

May 29, 2020
  10. dj thrillz rated Baja_Traveler's post Like in the thread Next Shore Pounders sesh.....

June 6th I was supposed to be driving down Baja to fly fish - an evening shore pounding instead would help reduce the misery...

May 29, 2020
  11. dj thrillz rated Chris73's post Like in the thread TGIF 5/22 Legal Hali.

Sup SDFISH, Got off work early. Fishing outgoing tide almost two hours for nothing. Work my way back to the car. I thought got snag by...

May 27, 2020
  12. dj thrillz rated Fishferdayzzz's post Like in the thread Americas cup harbor n Pepper park.

Launched my tube right next to h&m and fish around the docks. Caught 3 cudas on a LC and about 25 spotties in jigs/swimbaits. I caught...

May 26, 2020
  13. dj thrillz rated sanders69's post Like in the thread Next Shore Pounders sesh.....

Afternoons would be better for me as well

May 26, 2020
  14. dj thrillz rated basstard's post Like in the thread Next Shore Pounders sesh.....

anytime fishing is good for me!

May 26, 2020
  15. dj thrillz rated SaltyDangler's post Like in the thread Next Shore Pounders sesh.....

Haven't been to a afternoon sesh so it could be something different from the morning / night sessions.

May 26, 2020
  16. dj thrillz rated Vito1023's post Like in the thread Next Shore Pounders sesh.....

I know I’ve only made about 5 of these sessions but most times it’s the days they fall on that I can’t more then the times but for me...

May 26, 2020
  17. dj thrillz rated oldfogey's post Like in the thread Next Shore Pounders sesh.....

I'm down whichever way it goes

May 26, 2020
  18. dj thrillz rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Next Shore Pounders sesh.....

Well my vote goes sunset session then.

May 26, 2020
  19. dj thrillz rated cavedog619's post Like in the thread Next Shore Pounders sesh.....

In for a sunset session.

May 26, 2020
  20. dj thrillz rated oldfogey's post Like in the thread Tuesday 5/26 AM MB.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Back out shorefishing today....lots of kooks around...

May 26, 2020