Ratings dj thrillz has given

1. dj thrillz rated scisports's post Like in the thread Fishing San Diego Bay.

Mad Props!!!!

Sep 4, 2017
  2. dj thrillz rated Vito1023's post Like in the thread Fishing San Diego Bay.

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, this helps immensely.

Sep 4, 2017
  3. dj thrillz rated Carterantebi's post Like in the thread Fishing San Diego Bay.

Woah... This may be the greatest thread to date. I think I experienced more revelation of SD Bay bass fishing secrets in the last 5...

Sep 4, 2017
  4. dj thrillz rated Chknlyps2's post Like in the thread Fishing San Diego Bay.

Wow, that is awesome Kevin!

Sep 4, 2017
  5. dj thrillz rated kyle12345's post Like in the thread Fishing San Diego Bay.

Thank you!

Sep 4, 2017
  6. dj thrillz rated Fourtogo's post Like in the thread Fishing San Diego Bay.

I am impressed with your writing skills . Very comprehensive piece of work . That is years of experience laid out in print . Thanks for...

Sep 4, 2017
  7. dj thrillz rated Jenx's post Like in the thread Fishing San Diego Bay.

You should just write a book about fishing our bays and beaches.

Sep 4, 2017
  8. dj thrillz rated natural_one's post Like in the thread Fishing San Diego Bay.

I'm reminded of the great film sandlot... "Heros come and go, but legends never die." You are a legend Kevin! Thank you for your...

Sep 4, 2017
  9. dj thrillz rated Seebass619's post Like in the thread Fishing San Diego Bay.

Thanks Kevin awesome report appreciate the all the info n tips u post see u at shore pounders .

Sep 4, 2017
  10. dj thrillz rated Rook's post Like in the thread Fishing San Diego Bay.

Awesome write up Kevin! Thank you for taking the time to share your knowledge of the Big Bay. You sir, have my total respect and...

Sep 4, 2017
  11. dj thrillz rated Laurengoodhue's post Like in the thread Massachusetts.

jongoodhue and I are in Massachusetts for the weekend visiting family and got a session in the morning. We ended up with a total of 11...

Sep 2, 2017
  12. dj thrillz rated GutHooKeD's post Like in the thread Way outta my comfort zone.....

You can text me if you want to hit some green bass up here. Kind of a drive for you, but if all else fails it's an option for you. I...

Aug 31, 2017
  13. dj thrillz rated kurtis070891's post Like in the thread Way outta my comfort zone.....

Santee lakes.. pitch the tullies or sticks or whatever you come across on the banks with some senkos. White lc110 has always pulled...

Aug 31, 2017
  14. dj thrillz rated JetLife's post Like in the thread Way outta my comfort zone.....

I shore fish for largemouth and I've had a lot of success throwing green pumpkin senkos (weightless texas rigged) near the tulies at...

Aug 31, 2017
  15. dj thrillz rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread Way outta my comfort zone.....

Only one place putting out LMB consistently and that is Lower Otay. Even then it is only cooperating with the guys who know what they...

Aug 31, 2017
  16. dj thrillz rated DylanJ's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders Fall Series Session 1.

YES!! this one finally aligns with my schedule. i will be there come hell or high water

Aug 28, 2017
  17. dj thrillz rated RomanCastro's post Like in the thread [VIDEO] Glad Fishing Ain't Baseball - MB Fishing Session.

Not tooting my own horn. Just sharing something that might help someone else that's just getting into fishing MB. I know a big part of...

Aug 27, 2017
  18. dj thrillz rated Bryson Breedlove's post Like in the thread Killer Thursday Night Sesh! 8/24 SD BAY.

Got on the water around 6:15pm, made it to the weed bed between America's Cup and the West Basin around 6:30pm. Right away things were...

Aug 25, 2017
  19. dj thrillz rated B8DHOOK's post Like in the thread 3 sessions w/a happy ending.

Wow! Scratchin my head. I'm not sure what's more incredible. The fact that you were able to wrangle that beast into the boat, or the...

Aug 24, 2017
  20. dj thrillz rated jusbayz's post Like in the thread 8-23 ASW blah, blah, blah!.

Big Bay from 11:30-1:30 today, peak high. 1st 5 minutes got 14" Wonder Twins: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Thought it was gonna be epic. Not...

Aug 23, 2017