Ratings dj thrillz has given

1. dj thrillz rated set_da_hook's post Like in the thread Trying to match the hatch?.

Couple videos from my friend and fellow Z Man team mate Wade Harness (captainwade.com) showing how to rig the Turbo CrawZ. To watch the...

Jun 4, 2016
  2. dj thrillz rated set_da_hook's post Like in the thread Z-Man Products.

Hey guys, Just wanted to let everyone know that Dana Landing has opened an account with Z-Man Fishing Products. They should start...

Jun 3, 2016
  3. dj thrillz rated set_da_hook's post Like in the thread The 50s.... 5/31/16 MB.

Were taking over the bay, rowers beware!!

Jun 1, 2016
  4. dj thrillz rated ED3's post Like in the thread Good morning.

[ATTACH] Pretty good morning, got 16 all together from one spot in Mission Bay, all except one were over 12" and got three legals...

May 30, 2016
  5. dj thrillz rated Adamt5150's post Like in the thread Good morning.

It was a great morning, the toads wanted to play.[ATTACH]

May 30, 2016
  6. dj thrillz rated mlzpinoy's post Like in the thread 05/27/2016 MB.

My Daughter's wedding went real good, got down there at 3:00 pm they were taking pictures at the Hilton. So I walked across to the rocks...

May 30, 2016
  7. dj thrillz rated set_da_hook's post Like in the thread Reel to match?.

Avoid the Lexa 400's like a plague!! Some people are happy with them, I would say 95% of people would never buy another. I had the...

May 24, 2016
  8. dj thrillz rated scisports's post Like in the thread Shore pounders Spring season finale.

It was an awesome time meeting everyone and getting into some fish. No legals but caught 9, most of which were 6-7:30. Two calicoes from...

May 22, 2016
  9. dj thrillz rated mlzpinoy's post Like in the thread Shore pounders Spring season finale.

I had a blast out there. Even though I only got 2 spotted sand bass. One Was 10" and the other was 6'" I had fun chatting with...

May 22, 2016
  10. dj thrillz rated mlzpinoy's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders session 3 sign up.

Two day marination;) [ATTACH]

May 19, 2016
  11. dj thrillz rated natural_one's post Like in the thread Craziest/coolest thing found while fishing.

Charged, paired, and it thumps. Add it to a handful of bass, one vina and one short Hali. Suck it Monday ;)

May 16, 2016
  12. dj thrillz rated Eastcoastangler's post Like in the thread Mission bay 4/21 morning.... bite switch was flipped to ON..

I'm new to SD/salt water myself and just picked up a spotty set up this week. Good to see your having luck from shore I was getting...

May 7, 2016
  13. dj thrillz rated scisports's post Like in the thread TGIF! 5/6 MB sesh.

Fished West MB 6:30-8:30pm. Spotties wanted to play. Got nine up to 13", lost several, broke off a few times :mad:. Zman grub and zoom...

May 7, 2016
  14. dj thrillz rated natural_one's post Like in the thread Fishing License Test?.

I like the idea to an extent. I think daily licenses should at least come with a print out of most common caught w legal sizes....

May 3, 2016
  15. dj thrillz rated scisports's post Like in the thread MB 4/26 Bday slay.

Thanks everyone! Can't wait for the next pounders sesh, really great to hang with you all and share what we all love - bay fishing...

Apr 26, 2016
  16. dj thrillz rated set_da_hook's post Like in the thread Shortfin Corvina.

Nope. Please release

Apr 13, 2016
  17. dj thrillz rated fishboy92's post Like in the thread Shortfin Corvina.

Kels with a decent one lastnight [ATTACH]

Apr 9, 2016
  18. dj thrillz rated Eric C.'s post Like in the thread Spanish (fish) Landing 3/31/16.

Inspired by Thrillz maps from the other day I figured I should start fishing areas new to me, just to get a broader bay experience....

Apr 3, 2016
  19. dj thrillz rated set_da_hook's post Like in the thread So So report 3/30.

Yep. Got all mine this morning the last hour of the outgoing tide, biggest ones came on the slack tide. All fish were in 4 feet of water...

Mar 30, 2016
  20. dj thrillz rated Rude Baits's post Like in the thread Big hammer color spread.

Greens and Browns mostly. All colors have their time and place though. Before I started injecting my own that BH "Toast" color was the...

Mar 30, 2016