Ratings dj thrillz has given

1. dj thrillz rated Mike maio's post Like in the thread Soupfin.

Cooper catches a 69 inch Soupfin shark off Harbor Island. Fought it for 30 minutes. Lots of onlookers including the fire department....

Aug 28, 2019
  2. dj thrillz rated AzImport's post Like in the thread 8/27 Harbor Island - Never thought I'd actually like fishing in a breeze.

Wind from the south to southwest. 99 times out of 100, I'm not fishing into it. Today? Even at 1030pm it was warm enough I didn't care...

Aug 28, 2019
  3. dj thrillz rated Oscar636's post Like in the thread Yellowtail still biting at Crystal pier?.

[ATTACH] I guess this was caught about a week ago or so from crystal pier

Aug 26, 2019
  4. dj thrillz rated scisports's post Like in the thread Fishing Log.

dj thrillz has kept logs like that for years n years..... His knowledge is top notch

Aug 25, 2019
  5. dj thrillz rated Dylan 101's post Like in the thread Del Mar 8/18/19.

I went surfing today and caught my first corbina. Not a bad one too. And I caught a micro one as well. So 2 total. On some sand crabs. I...

Aug 19, 2019
  6. dj thrillz rated TravisLW's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders Hali Hunt.

Thanks for putting on another Shore Pounders event. Mission Beach was super slow this morning. We fished for almost four hours throwing...

Aug 19, 2019
  7. dj thrillz rated Hali_Hunter's post Like in the thread Carlsbad Lagoon.

Had a nice morning at Agua Hedionda. Started at 6:00 on an incoming tide with a plastic jerkbait over grass on the north side. No luck....

Aug 16, 2019
  8. dj thrillz rated Ucsdsu's post Like in the thread Coach Took Me Shark Fishing From Shore....

I'm sure you've probably read Coach's post the other day about the shark that was pulled in from shore in La Jolla. I just wanted to...

Aug 16, 2019
  9. dj thrillz rated BigJon619's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders Hali Hunt.

I'm in! As well as 5 others.

Aug 16, 2019
  10. dj thrillz rated K-Bo Smack's post Like in the thread The pressure is rising today, fish should be biting!.

Continuing the thread on changing conditions... I hit S Ponto last night (Sunday 8/11) for sunset and incoming high. I went with 3...

Aug 13, 2019
  11. dj thrillz rated Werfless's post Like in the thread LJ 08.13.19.

Well.. had the rare opportunity to fish with Ucsdsu last night and he said he wanted to target a shark and/or pests.. cool, grabbed half...

Aug 13, 2019
  12. dj thrillz rated JoshJ123's post Like in the thread Drag Peeler.

Couldn’t find the macks at Crystal pier so we picked up frozen sardines and decided to try something new. My brother and I went De Anza...

Aug 10, 2019
  13. dj thrillz rated quarteroy's post Like in the thread Hali mission, Mission Bay.

Per usual, I came out to San Diego with a fishing mission. My uncle who fishes for Fluke a lot in NY was going to be coming to San Diego...

Aug 9, 2019
  14. dj thrillz rated VeeDubGuy02's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders Hali Hunt.

I think I'll bump and commit... I'm In DJ.

Aug 8, 2019
  15. dj thrillz rated Baywolf's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders Hali Hunt.

Alright! Shinna and I are in our new place and first order of business was to unpack our fishing poles!! Ready to join the fun. Can’t...

Aug 7, 2019
  16. dj thrillz rated perch killer's post Like in the thread Mission Beach 8/5 AM Update.

Made an unplanned outing to SMB at 7 to check how things looked. Found water conditions real good, no salad for a change. Beach...

Aug 5, 2019
  17. dj thrillz rated Warren the Canoe Dude's post Like in the thread Corbina are on the chew! 8/4.

Got to the beach at 08:00, fished till 09:30. Got there and realized I had my Ladies phone and mine. Uh oh! Found a nice rip and hooked...

Aug 4, 2019
  18. dj thrillz rated domino's post Like in the thread 7/29 - Hospitality Point.

Thanks for the feedback dj thrillz ! Quivira/Hospitality has recently become my go to area, but I'll probably check out north of the...

Jul 31, 2019
  19. dj thrillz rated Werfless's post Like in the thread LJOS 07.28.19.

Went and hit LJ in an area I didn't care for with ScubaLee03 .. people fishing everywhere I wanted to be so we ended up in some crappy...

Jul 29, 2019
  20. dj thrillz rated VeeDubGuy02's post Like in the thread L.J. 7/27.

Quick sundown sesh brought in my first baby LEO. No salad, 71° water, receding tide, fishing boat off the coast almost swimming...

Jul 28, 2019