Ratings dj thrillz has given

1. dj thrillz rated oldfogey's post Like in the thread Hump day MB sesh.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Out for a short shorefishihg sesh this morning. The spotties bit a little, but it wasn't wide open or...

Mar 11, 2020
  2. dj thrillz rated Bear6813's post Like in the thread DATE CHANGE!!! Shore Pounders - Tiny rods, big perch!.

Congrats Dad!

Mar 10, 2020
  3. dj thrillz rated Andrew Carlon's post Like in the thread Fun day in SD bay.

Been a while since I was able to get out. Got a new inflatable hobie because I drive a compact and have been slowly fishing more and...

Mar 9, 2020
  4. dj thrillz rated scisports's post Like in the thread Spring forward sesh, SDB trifecta.

Hi there, Been traveling for work like no one’s business. Nothing like jet lag to justify a nocturnal yak trip on the big bay. Huge...

Mar 8, 2020
  5. dj thrillz rated Johnnycaster's post Like in the thread Sunday 3/8 South Bay.

Early start this morning (I could have used an extra hour of sleep). I was worried because the drive down from north county was rainy...

Mar 8, 2020
  6. dj thrillz rated FishGoBlub's post Like in the thread Harbor Island 03.07.20.

Got out around 6:30 and left around 12:30. Grey sky's and slack high tide. Got a few on the ned rig, then swapped to a drop shot with a...

Mar 8, 2020
  7. dj thrillz rated Chris73's post Like in the thread Friday 3/6.

Sup SDFISH, Fished outgoing tide this morning. Some nice size spottie come out to play this morning. Landed 12 total and 3 are legal....

Mar 6, 2020
  8. dj thrillz rated oldfogey's post Like in the thread 3/6 TGIF MB shorefishing.

Haven't posted in a few days....it's been brutally slow. But today was better. No big numbers in any specific spot, I moved around a...

Mar 6, 2020
  9. dj thrillz rated K-Bo Smack's post Like in the thread DATE CHANGE!!! Shore Pounders - Tiny rods, big perch!.

Fred Hall show has got smokin deal [ATTACH]

Mar 4, 2020
  10. dj thrillz rated K-Bo Smack's post Like in the thread DATE CHANGE!!! Shore Pounders - Tiny rods, big perch!.

Just in time for the lurkers to go out and get an appropriate set-up! [ATTACH]

Mar 4, 2020
  11. dj thrillz rated Tommy Chang's post Like in the thread Bay fishing trolls.....

lol. i seriously dont understand. why you? you are like the calmest guy on this site, plus u run the shorepounders. I'm thinking its...

Mar 4, 2020
  12. dj thrillz rated FishingOTM's post Like in the thread Harbor island 3/2.

After sitting around for a while not catching anything but two mackerel this beast finally hit our lines On a live whole Mack congrats...

Mar 3, 2020
  13. dj thrillz rated AzImport's post Like in the thread DATE CHANGE!!! Shore Pounders - Tiny rods, big perch!.

Almost works out better for me anyhow lol. Best of luck to your daughter, man! Hell of a big step to take, but a damn worthwhile one for...

Mar 1, 2020
  14. dj thrillz rated bigfish85's post Like in the thread SD Bay - Late February Advice.

Huge thanks to the SD Fish bay fishing community and especially DJ Thrillz. Ended the trip on Wednesday afternoon in another spot...

Mar 1, 2020
  15. dj thrillz rated DogDudeDrone's post Like in the thread One and done.

Just a quick shorepound this evening yielded 3 bites with one actually landed. Ten casts or so with unibutter and bam good fight, a...

Mar 1, 2020
  16. dj thrillz rated K-Bo Smack's post Like in the thread SS Opaleye.

Fishing has been rough for me the past couple weeks. Struggling to find a bite and when something was interested all I could land were...

Mar 1, 2020
  17. dj thrillz rated K-Bo Smack's post Like in the thread DATE CHANGE!!! Shore Pounders - Tiny rods, big perch!.

Good for her and your family. The Marines pointed me in the right direction and knowing what I know now would do it again in a...

Feb 29, 2020
  18. dj thrillz rated Werfless's post Like in the thread DATE CHANGE!!! Shore Pounders - Tiny rods, big perch!.

Best of luck to the young lady.. I get it man.. much respect to her

Feb 29, 2020
  19. dj thrillz rated Bear6813's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders spring series session 1.

Well then I will just have to make you your own take home container then Sir Why thank you DJ Thrillz and I will be sure to make...

Feb 29, 2020
  20. dj thrillz rated Pookie's post Like in the thread DATE CHANGE!!! Shore Pounders - Tiny rods, big perch!.

I'm in!!

Feb 28, 2020