Ratings dj thrillz has given

1. dj thrillz rated oldfogey's post Agree in the thread Saturday MB shorefishing 11/16.

And better than the stripe:emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::emoji_sunglasses:

Nov 16, 2019 at 4:06 PM
  2. dj thrillz rated Big Daddy Art's post Agree in the thread Fishing Downtown.

Nice vid. There’s some tank spotties right under the pier you were walking on. I’d be too scared to fish there during the day.

Nov 15, 2019 at 3:20 PM
  3. dj thrillz rated Rokbury14's post Agree in the thread Winter Spotty Fishing Techniques.

Winter time 2017 was another slammer...Myself and two other skallywags from this forum (you know who you are) would fish 3,4 nights a...

Nov 11, 2019
  4. dj thrillz rated DPevin's post Agree in the thread Winter Spotty Fishing Techniques.

Ahhh, i see. I have had some good luck fishing on those types of tides as well. I just can never plan to fish around it...so I just go...

Nov 8, 2019
  5. dj thrillz rated scisports's post Agree in the thread 100 SBB from the bay. Possible?.

Also possible from shore lol

Nov 6, 2019
  6. dj thrillz rated Fat Spottie's post Agree in the thread Shore Pounders general info....

It’s always great to meet new members... plenty of information to be learned as well.

Oct 14, 2019
  7. dj thrillz rated fishboy92's post Agree in the thread Yellowtail at OB Pier?.

Mullet

Sep 23, 2019
  8. dj thrillz rated Bird334's post Agree in the thread Fish ID.

YFC? [ATTACH]

Sep 22, 2019
  9. dj thrillz rated fishboy92's post Agree in the thread Seminar with Bill Hokstad aka Lawman.

Dude is a great guy, a very knowledgeable angler at that.

Sep 17, 2019
  10. dj thrillz rated Bassnbeans's post Agree in the thread Hurri-can still fish!.

LMAO this morning watching the news. As per usual, they put some poor reporter out in the middle of the worst place they can find (for...

Sep 9, 2019
  11. dj thrillz rated B8DHOOK's post Agree in the thread Seminar with Bill Hokstad aka Lawman.

I haven’t said it in awhile, so I’ll say again, if you’re new to this site, go back into the vintage posts here starting around 2010 and...

Sep 4, 2019
  12. dj thrillz rated galen's post Agree in the thread Seminar with Bill Hokstad aka Lawman.

Glad to hear he’s still at it, that guy knows his stuff. Maybe not the most humble guy but can definitely back up the talk when he has a...

Sep 4, 2019
  13. dj thrillz rated geofish's post Agree in the thread On number of rods allowed in water.

:emoji_disappointed_relieved:That’s sooo messed up! You’re trying to grow the sport by encouraging “noobs” then you zappp them for not...

Aug 29, 2019
  14. dj thrillz rated TekAngler's post Agree in the thread Ideal MB Fishing Conditions?.

You can catch fish at any time, or tide. I fish whenever I want to fish and wherever is convenient at the time and catch fish. Learn to...

Aug 18, 2019
  15. dj thrillz rated perch killer's post Agree in the thread halibut off Oceanside coast.

Should have been in the hali hunt - - - a possible winner

Aug 18, 2019
  16. dj thrillz rated Bassnbeans's post Agree in the thread Boils in MB?.

Mullet farts.

Aug 16, 2019
  17. dj thrillz rated old_rookie's post Agree in the thread Shore Pounders Hali Hunt.

I was fishing Mission Beach one time.... (this one time in band camp....) - and notice a little sand bar 10-12 ft from me. I was...

Aug 16, 2019
  18. dj thrillz rated 12incher's post Agree in the thread Paddle Boarders, Kayakers, and drift boats.

I have now formed a disdain for the subset of those in this thread’s title who hug the shore oblivious to everything around them. I’m...

Aug 12, 2019
  19. dj thrillz rated HopTag's post Agree in the thread Fish species?.

Yes I believe it's a sheepshead also. Maybe it's in the middle of changing from female to male? I read somewhere that the colors change...

Aug 6, 2019
  20. dj thrillz rated Craig T's post Agree in the thread Yellowtail still biting at Crystal pier?.

Seen yellows taken off CP in the 30lb class on live macks and large smelt more than once.

Aug 6, 2019