Ratings dj thrillz has given

1. dj thrillz rated old_rookie's post Funny in the thread Shore Pounders Fall Series finale.

count me in - will bring: (don't know yet) - most likely not a recipe from my father

Nov 14, 2019 at 1:56 PM
  2. dj thrillz rated DogDudeDrone's post Funny in the thread South shores produces 2.

"You know what you got? S-T-Y-L-E Style!" -Blank Check lol

Nov 13, 2019 at 7:36 PM
  3. dj thrillz rated Bear6813's post Funny in the thread Shore Pounders Fall Series finale.

In in I'll bring my marinaded Hawaiian style pork chops, I've been excelling at catching bass that are smaller than the baits I'm...

Nov 13, 2019 at 11:17 AM
  4. dj thrillz rated vampirefishergirl's post Funny in the thread Shore Pounders session 5.

Dang stingrays! Fishing gods were against me! Lol

Nov 11, 2019 at 8:04 AM
  5. dj thrillz rated skrilla's post Funny in the thread Winter halibut fishing.

They're usually on the other side of the channel from where I'm fishing. :emoji_joy:

Nov 10, 2019
  6. dj thrillz rated Bobber's post Funny in the thread Shore Pounders session 5.

I'll give it the old college try. One last fling.

Nov 4, 2019
  7. dj thrillz rated B8DHOOK's post Funny in the thread Retrieval technique for bass.

I’ve been fishing the AA 4” curlytail on 3/8 head exclusively, when I fish shore in SD bay. The last 3-4 years. Shelter isl dock...

Oct 16, 2019
  8. dj thrillz rated carpkiller's post Funny in the thread 3 shark day!.

I call BS. A daytime horn shark is the saltwater equivalent of ML's Snow Bass. It was caught last night and kept alive for daytime...

Oct 13, 2019
  9. dj thrillz rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread Shore Pounders session 3.

Dammit.. I just couldn't make it tonight.. I will be there at the next night one with that Vampy character though

Oct 12, 2019
  10. dj thrillz rated Mike maio's post Funny in the thread Keeper Hali!.

Well that is Cooper's foot and he is up to a size 15. He has a way to go to catch my size 18.

Oct 12, 2019
  11. dj thrillz rated Rokbury14's post Funny in the thread Fish Take Line Under Rock?.

A 4 step guide for just this situation. 1. Set pole in free spool as stated previously....

Oct 6, 2019
  12. dj thrillz rated K-Bo Smack's post Funny in the thread Shore Pounders session 3.

I'll probably show up... shouldn't have to contend with triathlon this time!

Oct 4, 2019
  13. dj thrillz rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread Hosp point 10.01.19.

Umm.. I just say I picked the tide right... Lol

Oct 3, 2019
  14. dj thrillz rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread Hosp point 10.01.19.

dj thrillz .. apparently, I was feeling artistic.. or something.. at least I didn't take any pictures of ten inch calicos for the haters...

Oct 3, 2019
  15. dj thrillz rated fishingap's post Funny in the thread Simple and delicious recipe: pan-fry freshly caught sea bass.

Same here. My wife was cooking and I was only the hungry camera man:emoji_stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Sep 30, 2019
  16. dj thrillz rated Fat Spottie's post Funny in the thread Seminar with Bill Hokstad aka Lawman.

Now this has devolved into a true dik measuring competition, THATS WHAT IM TAKING ABOUT BOYS! Unfortunately as I have nothing to add...

Sep 20, 2019
  17. dj thrillz rated Chriwilson's post Funny in the thread Expensive Unzipping.

This advice is golden...

Sep 18, 2019
  18. dj thrillz rated SurfHooks's post Funny in the thread Seminar with Bill Hokstad aka Lawman.

I always advocated that he have his own section on SD fish, I was one of his biggest hater/supporter. Never forget the dead calicos on...

Sep 4, 2019
  19. dj thrillz rated Nute's post Funny in the thread Seminar with Bill Hokstad aka Lawman.

Oh man, those were the days right!? Countless times my legs fell asleep whilst 'coaching the browns to the superbowl'.....hahaha! Long...

Sep 4, 2019