Ratings dj thrillz has given

1. dj thrillz rated Bobber's post Funny in the thread Shore Pounders!.

[ATTACH] I wasn't able to fully test out my new fishing theory due to fishing on the rocks. That's cast, reel, get stuck on the rocks....

May 24, 2020 at 5:56 PM
  2. dj thrillz rated NibbleSquad's post Funny in the thread Ultralight saltwater fishing.

If you make enough casts they’ll eat it. As far as catching them on the regular? Best bait is still the “mike long signature treble©“

May 13, 2020
  3. dj thrillz rated BajaPhil's post Funny in the thread CALL TO ACTION THIS SATURDAY...4/25/20.

Great article! Thanks for sharing!

Apr 23, 2020
  4. dj thrillz rated fishboy92's post Funny in the thread Quarantine.

Shhhhhhhhhh

Mar 16, 2020
  5. dj thrillz rated Fat_Lip's post Funny in the thread Bay fishing trolls.....

Let me know how many you need me to order...

Mar 5, 2020
  6. dj thrillz rated Xolaris's post Funny in the thread Bay fishing trolls.....

How do i sign up for some haters

Mar 4, 2020
  7. dj thrillz rated mikecheck1212's post Funny in the thread Bay fishing trolls.....

you guys should have a good ol fashioned dance off!

Mar 4, 2020
  8. dj thrillz rated cavedog619's post Funny in the thread DATE CHANGE!!! Shore Pounders - Tiny rods, big perch!.

Date change means I'm in! Thank you for raising a daughter willing to serve. Go Navy BEAT Army! :emoji_grin::emoji_flag_us:

Mar 3, 2020
  9. dj thrillz rated JoshJ123's post Funny in the thread Fish ID.

I’ve seen smelt that were so pissed that they even growled at me

Mar 3, 2020
  10. dj thrillz rated Bear6813's post Funny in the thread Shore Pounders spring series session 1.

We need to keep him fed so he has the strength to keep putting the Shore Pounder events on

Feb 29, 2020
  11. dj thrillz rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread Shore Pounders spring series session 1.

I will try to get there early, to give you the best chance to get some casts in...

Feb 27, 2020
  12. dj thrillz rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread Mission Bay.

Just thought the wording was hilarious

Feb 24, 2020
  13. dj thrillz rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread New Species.

I think they are a bit bland, personally... Lol

Feb 20, 2020
  14. dj thrillz rated oldfogey's post Funny in the thread Sunday 2/16 MB shorefishing.

It get's better. I got home and here's this gray tabby cat in the alley behind my house. Went in and pulled up Nextdoor.com and there's...

Feb 17, 2020
  15. dj thrillz rated fishboy92's post Funny in the thread Anybody wanna help with a game plan?.

Glad that yellow spot ain't one of my zones lol

Feb 14, 2020
  16. dj thrillz rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread Where the Macks at?.

Just use carp.. oh, wait... NM.. lol

Feb 1, 2020
  17. dj thrillz rated OPERATOR SPECTRE's post Funny in the thread Seaforth 1/30.

no th y taste liek cheeto

Feb 1, 2020
  18. dj thrillz rated JV-Triton's post Funny in the thread Some rippers tonight 1/24.

Noob question. What's a dine?

Jan 25, 2020
  19. dj thrillz rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread SS 01.13.20.

Lol [ATTACH]

Jan 14, 2020