Ratings dj thrillz has received

1. Werfless rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Sd bay report 11-16-19.

Nice rattler

Nov 18, 2019 at 10:56 AM
  2. kciuchta rated dj thrillz's post Helpful in the thread Fishing Downtown.

Technically where he was at is a no no spot, but it’s legal along the sidewalk as you’re facing the Midway. Now I haven’t been there in...

Nov 18, 2019 at 7:14 AM
  3. Werfless rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders Fall Series finale.

Bumping this for those who haven’t seen it yet ;)

Nov 17, 2019 at 1:35 PM
  4. Werfless rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Still looking for Leos.

Nice one! Btw, I still have your money from the Shore Pounders surf sesh. When ya wanna link up?

Nov 17, 2019 at 1:35 PM
  5. Larry M rated dj thrillz's post Funny in the thread Saturday MB shorefishing 11/16.

Better than what I was doing

Nov 16, 2019 at 7:06 PM
  6. DogDudeDrone rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Fishing Downtown.

I’ve heard a couple different numbers. $75-$160. Could be more or less, I’ve never been cited so I’m only going by others words.

Nov 16, 2019 at 4:54 PM
  7. Werfless rated dj thrillz's post Funny in the thread Saturday MB shorefishing 11/16.

Better than what I was doing

Nov 16, 2019 at 4:10 PM
  8. Werfless rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Fishing Downtown.

I’ve heard a couple different numbers. $75-$160. Could be more or less, I’ve never been cited so I’m only going by others words.

9. Werfless rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Fishing Downtown.

Tanks there for sure. Sand bass mainly but this time of year they are hefty. They’ll be a few fat grumps too ;)

10. Noms rated dj thrillz's post Agree in the thread Winter halibut fishing.

There are certain areas that tend to hold them year round and will produce frequently, I’ve found them to be in line with the channel...

Nov 16, 2019 at 12:52 AM
  11. oldfogey rated dj thrillz's post Agree in the thread Fishing Downtown.

Technically where he was at is a no no spot, but it’s legal along the sidewalk as you’re facing the Midway. Now I haven’t been there in...

Nov 15, 2019 at 4:36 PM
  12. DogDudeDrone rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Fishing Downtown.

Nov 15, 2019 at 3:29 PM
  13. Roncador rated dj thrillz's post Agree in the thread Fishing Downtown.

Nov 15, 2019 at 2:16 PM
  14. Shawn H rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Fishing Downtown.

Nov 15, 2019 at 2:05 PM
  15. Werfless rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Fishing Downtown.

Nov 15, 2019 at 1:58 PM
  16. Werfless rated dj thrillz's post Funny in the thread Fishing Downtown.

Once you cast from the corner diagonally towards the bow of Midway, you can see the difference in the line count. Making me wanna go lol

Nov 15, 2019 at 1:57 PM
  17. Bassnbeans rated dj thrillz's post Funny in the thread South shores produces 2.

You always have something matching. Last time the rod, this time the bait matches your clothes. ;)

Nov 15, 2019 at 12:17 PM
  18. DogDudeDrone rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Fishing Downtown.

Many big number nights at the first spot next to fish market, love fishing the shelf to drop at that corner. Lots of halis there.

Nov 15, 2019 at 11:42 AM
  19. Werfless rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Fishing Downtown.

Many big number nights at the first spot next to fish market, love fishing the shelf to drop at that corner. Lots of halis there.

Nov 15, 2019 at 10:17 AM
  20. oldfogey rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Thursday AM MB shorefishing.

Things will definitely get better with the quality. Same routine yearly. My minus tides are on the way, and I’m licking my chops!

Nov 15, 2019 at 9:28 AM