Ratings dj thrillz has received

1. Theeandreig rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders session 3.

The next event will be on Saturday, June 6th from 3pm-8pm. Just like last session it will be a meet and scatter session. I will start...

Jun 1, 2020 at 6:16 PM
  2. HK_Supermarket rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Fishing San Diego Bay.

Now a little about some of my experiences.... I will start with Harbor Island, since I have spent the most time on foot there in the...

Jun 1, 2020 at 1:33 PM
  3. SaltyDangler rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders session 3.

The next event will be on Saturday, June 6th from 3pm-8pm. Just like last session it will be a meet and scatter session. I will start...

May 30, 2020 at 7:19 PM
  4. Werfless rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Night fishing the harbors and bays.

Yes you can. Some areas you’ll have to park and walk to get to a spot. Just wear a mask, keep your distance.

May 30, 2020 at 6:04 PM
  5. Werfless rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders session 3.

Bummer. Til next time

May 30, 2020 at 5:51 PM
  6. Larry M rated dj thrillz's post Helpful in the thread Night fishing the harbors and bays.

Yes you can. Some areas you’ll have to park and walk to get to a spot. Just wear a mask, keep your distance.

May 30, 2020 at 5:27 PM
  7. Tmaio123 rated dj thrillz's post Agree in the thread Night fishing the harbors and bays.

May 30, 2020 at 5:21 PM
  8. cavedog619 rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders session 3.

Bummer. Til next time

May 30, 2020 at 5:06 PM
  9. cavedog619 rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Night fishing the harbors and bays.

May 30, 2020 at 5:05 PM
  10. cavedog619 rated dj thrillz's post Funny in the thread Shore Pounders session 3.

Good. You won’t wanna miss the next photo tag ;)

May 30, 2020 at 5:00 PM
  11. cavedog619 rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders session 3.

May 30, 2020 at 4:59 PM
  12. SaltyDangler rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Next Shore Pounders sesh.....

A sunset sesh it’ll be. See you all there, and bring your ‘A’ game ;)

May 30, 2020 at 4:51 PM
  13. mlzpinoy rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders session 3.

May 30, 2020 at 1:52 PM
  14. Werfless rated dj thrillz's post Funny in the thread Shore Pounders session 3.

Good. You won’t wanna miss the next photo tag ;)

May 29, 2020 at 10:46 PM
  15. Werfless rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders session 3.

May 29, 2020 at 10:44 PM
  16. Werfless rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Next Shore Pounders sesh.....

A sunset sesh it’ll be. See you all there, and bring your ‘A’ game ;)

May 29, 2020 at 10:29 PM
  17. mcfish rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread J street marina.

You got it, best of luck to you :)

May 29, 2020 at 7:51 PM
  18. mcfish rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread J street marina.

You wont find any at the beach, you need to be inside the bay around coves(unless you dont mind the walk down the riverbed south of MB)....

May 29, 2020 at 7:50 PM
  19. mcfish rated dj thrillz's post Agree in the thread J street marina.

Gulp camo sand worms is probably the most popular artificial bait used in the surf. It works great! I always have a supply on me while...

May 29, 2020 at 7:49 PM
  20. mcfish rated dj thrillz's post Helpful in the thread J street marina.

J st pier isn't the greatest place to fish, like Ryno said ghost shrimp is your best bet on catching fish over there. I have thrown...

May 29, 2020 at 7:48 PM