Ratings dj thrillz has received

1. Roncador rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders session 6.

Funny you should say this, I was working on trying to squeeze an extra session in this month during the week, a night session. Up in...

Jul 8, 2020 at 6:17 PM
  2. Werfless rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders session 6.

I’ll let you pick my brain at sign in ;)

Jul 8, 2020 at 4:31 PM
  3. Werfless rated dj thrillz's post Agree in the thread Tuesday 7/7/20 MB AM and PM.

Lol, you completely took that the wrong way. The fact is, most of us are jealous that you get to catch fish everyday or even fish at...

Jul 8, 2020 at 12:25 PM
  4. cavedog619 rated dj thrillz's post Agree in the thread Tuesday 7/7/20 MB AM and PM.

Lol, you completely took that the wrong way. The fact is, most of us are jealous that you get to catch fish everyday or even fish at...

Jul 8, 2020 at 12:19 PM
  5. cavedog619 rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders session 6.

Shore Pounders session 6 will be Sunday morning, July 19th from 6am-10am as long as we aren’t effected by any closures. For general info...

Jul 8, 2020 at 12:04 PM
  6. Saltnewbie rated dj thrillz's post Funny in the thread Tuesday 7/7/20 MB AM and PM.

Yawn.... jk! Nice sir

Jul 8, 2020 at 11:41 AM
  7. Werfless rated dj thrillz's post Funny in the thread Tuesday 7/7/20 MB AM and PM.

Yawn.... jk! Nice sir

Jul 8, 2020 at 11:05 AM
  8. BringThePerch rated dj thrillz's post Funny in the thread Tuesday 7/7/20 MB AM and PM.

Yawn.... jk! Nice sir

Jul 8, 2020 at 8:50 AM
  9. Werfless rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders session 6.

Shore Pounders session 6 will be Sunday morning, July 19th from 6am-10am as long as we aren’t effected by any closures. For general info...

Jul 8, 2020 at 12:45 AM
  10. FisherLars rated dj thrillz's post Agree in the thread July 4th mayhem @ Mission Bay.

Fun was had. Perfect!

Jul 7, 2020
  11. Saltnewbie rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Mission Bay - 7/3-5.

Welcome to the forum! Glad you found some ;)

Jul 7, 2020
  12. Werfless rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread July 4th mayhem @ Mission Bay.

Good deal. Let me know ;)

Jul 7, 2020
  13. Werfless rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread July 4th mayhem @ Mission Bay.

Sounds good to me. I’ve been able to fish a little bit in the last few Shore Pounders, not the most recent one but every now and then...

Jul 7, 2020
  14. Kantoosion rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders session 5(LOCATION CHANGE).

Very small turnout today six anglers total with very slow fishing conditions. Everybody still had fun and made the best of it though....

Jul 6, 2020
  15. Werfless rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread July 4th mayhem @ Mission Bay.

Good on you Scott!

Jul 6, 2020
  16. Werfless rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread July 4th mayhem @ Mission Bay.

Hi Ed! That’s awesome.... I wouldn’t say never again, just on a much longer Haitus than expected. The new models won’t say T&C, but...

Jul 6, 2020
  17. EscoFisher rated dj thrillz's post Funny in the thread More.

Is that all you guys do around here, catching fish with black birthmarks on them left and right? :emoji_grin:

Jul 6, 2020
  18. BringThePerch rated dj thrillz's post Funny in the thread Corvina Advice.

Sigh.....

Jul 6, 2020
  19. cavedog619 rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Mission Bay - 7/3-5.

Welcome to the forum! Glad you found some ;)

Jul 6, 2020
  20. Saltnewbie rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders session 5(LOCATION CHANGE).

Very small turnout today six anglers total with very slow fishing conditions. Everybody still had fun and made the best of it though....

Jul 6, 2020