Ratings dj thrillz has received

1. Werfless rated dj thrillz's post Agree in the thread July 4th mayhem @ Mission Bay.

Fun was had. Perfect!

Jul 6, 2020
  2. BringThePerch rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Mission Bay - 7/3-5.

Welcome to the forum! Glad you found some ;)

Jul 6, 2020
  3. Hooch_Rooster rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders session 5(LOCATION CHANGE).

Very small turnout today six anglers total with very slow fishing conditions. Everybody still had fun and made the best of it though....

Jul 6, 2020
  4. Werfless rated dj thrillz's post Agree in the thread Mission Bay - 7/3-5.

Jul 6, 2020
  5. Larry M rated dj thrillz's post Agree in the thread Mission Bay - 7/3-5.

Jul 6, 2020
  6. B8DHOOK rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders session 5(LOCATION CHANGE).

Very small turnout today six anglers total with very slow fishing conditions. Everybody still had fun and made the best of it though....

Jul 6, 2020
  7. JoshJ123 rated dj thrillz's post Agree in the thread Is 40lb braid enough for sharks and rays in Mission Bay?.

When I do the shark n ray thing it’s with 40# mono. Braid would be stronger imo. So I think you’re ok.

Jul 6, 2020
  8. K-Bo Smack rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders session 5(LOCATION CHANGE).

Jul 6, 2020
  9. Werfless rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Is 40lb braid enough for sharks and rays in Mission Bay?.

I took the image off the net and modified it to my liking

Jul 6, 2020
  10. DogDudeDrone rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders session 5(LOCATION CHANGE).

Jul 5, 2020
  11. all day long... rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders session 5(LOCATION CHANGE).

Jul 5, 2020
  12. Werfless rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders session 5(LOCATION CHANGE).

Jul 5, 2020
  13. Werfless rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders session 5(LOCATION CHANGE).

Holiday weekend, nobody wanting to deal with parking headaches im assuming. But it was rather wide open all over

Jul 5, 2020
  14. Werfless rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders session 5(LOCATION CHANGE).

I stayed in the corner of the lot til 3:30 as planned only 5 showed up to enter.

Jul 5, 2020
  15. Espinoza569 rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders session 5(LOCATION CHANGE).

Jul 5, 2020
  16. SaltyDangler rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders session 5(LOCATION CHANGE).

Jul 5, 2020
  17. mlzpinoy rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders session 5(LOCATION CHANGE).

Jul 5, 2020
  18. Theeandreig rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders session 5(LOCATION CHANGE).

Jul 5, 2020
  19. Jenx rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Is 40lb braid enough for sharks and rays in Mission Bay?.

I took the image off the net and modified it to my liking

Jul 5, 2020
  20. B8DHOOK rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Yellow tail in the surf?!.

South blacks, just a hunch. I peed on a similar tree there once.

Jul 5, 2020