Ratings dj thrillz has received

1. swings are free rated dj thrillz's post Agree in the thread Is 40lb braid enough for sharks and rays in Mission Bay?.

When I do the shark n ray thing it’s with 40# mono. Braid would be stronger imo. So I think you’re ok.

Jul 5, 2020
  2. Jenx rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Is 40lb braid enough for sharks and rays in Mission Bay?.

When I do the shark n ray thing it’s with 40# mono. Braid would be stronger imo. So I think you’re ok.

Jul 5, 2020
  3. fishboy92 rated dj thrillz's post Agree in the thread Is 40lb braid enough for sharks and rays in Mission Bay?.

Jul 5, 2020
  4. Werfless rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Is 40lb braid enough for sharks and rays in Mission Bay?.

Jul 5, 2020
  5. Werfless rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders session 5(LOCATION CHANGE).

So far one person showed up other than myself. Not gonna wait too much longer....another 30 mins that’s it.

Jul 5, 2020
  6. Werfless rated dj thrillz's post Funny in the thread Yellow tail in the surf?!.

South blacks, just a hunch. I peed on a similar tree there once.

Jul 5, 2020
  7. RolloTomasi rated dj thrillz's post Funny in the thread Yellow tail in the surf?!.

South blacks, just a hunch. I peed on a similar tree there once.

Jul 5, 2020
  8. DogDudeDrone rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders session 5(LOCATION CHANGE).

If you haven’t noticed already, I have decided to change our meet up location due to probable parking issues in mid day. The new spot...

Jul 5, 2020
  9. OPERATOR SPECTRE rated dj thrillz's post Funny in the thread Fish ID.

Basstrix flashtrix smelt lol [ATTACH]

Jul 4, 2020
  10. Werfless rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread State beach parking closed for 4th.

Shore Pounders is still on. The location was changed to the big dirt lot. If it is closed, we meet on street. If that’s out too, we will...

Jul 3, 2020
  11. mlzpinoy rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders session 5(LOCATION CHANGE).

If you haven’t noticed already, I have decided to change our meet up location due to probable parking issues in mid day. The new spot...

Jul 3, 2020
  12. Boogie rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders session 5(LOCATION CHANGE).

From what I am hearing, we will be good through Sunday, but Monday several things will be shut down. Not sure if that will include our...

Jul 2, 2020
  13. Bear6813 rated dj thrillz's post Agree in the thread Shark and Ray adventures continues.

For bait n wait, if you can chum well upcurrent, it’ll work wonders. Full and new moons best, March-June best. Doesn’t meant you won’t...

Jul 2, 2020
  14. Chuck Taylor rated dj thrillz's post Agree in the thread 6/29/2020 Ouch!.

Straight up shanked! Feel better man, shuffle them feet

Jul 2, 2020
  15. FisherLars rated dj thrillz's post Helpful in the thread Z-Man Jerk Shadz Review.

I use those heads 99% of the time while fishing for bass.

Jul 2, 2020
  16. Werfless rated dj thrillz's post Agree in the thread Shore Pounders session 5(LOCATION CHANGE).

From what I am hearing, we will be good through Sunday, but Monday several things will be shut down. Not sure if that will include our...

Jul 2, 2020
  17. all day long... rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders session 5(LOCATION CHANGE).

This will be a late afternoon/sunset sesh, Sunday, July 5th, from 3pm-8pm. This is a meet and scatter style session, so no boundaries...

Jul 2, 2020
  18. mattgulptosser rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Had to scratch that itch!.

After wifey ruined last weekends beanstalking plans, I decided to take today off(since she left for Cambria again). Hit Torrey Pines...

Jul 1, 2020
  19. Mike M rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Had to scratch that itch!.

After wifey ruined last weekends beanstalking plans, I decided to take today off(since she left for Cambria again). Hit Torrey Pines...

Jul 1, 2020
  20. Theeandreig rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders session 5(LOCATION CHANGE).

Jul 1, 2020