Ratings dj thrillz has received

1. DogDudeDrone rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Fishing Downtown.

I’ve heard a couple different numbers. $75-$160. Could be more or less, I’ve never been cited so I’m only going by others words.

Nov 16, 2019 at 4:54 PM
  2. Werfless rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Fishing Downtown.

I’ve heard a couple different numbers. $75-$160. Could be more or less, I’ve never been cited so I’m only going by others words.

Nov 16, 2019 at 4:10 PM
  3. Werfless rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Fishing Downtown.

Tanks there for sure. Sand bass mainly but this time of year they are hefty. They’ll be a few fat grumps too ;)

Nov 16, 2019 at 4:10 PM
  4. DogDudeDrone rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Fishing Downtown.

Technically where he was at is a no no spot, but it’s legal along the sidewalk as you’re facing the Midway. Now I haven’t been there in...

Nov 15, 2019 at 3:29 PM
  5. Shawn H rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Fishing Downtown.

Technically where he was at is a no no spot, but it’s legal along the sidewalk as you’re facing the Midway. Now I haven’t been there in...

Nov 15, 2019 at 2:05 PM
  6. Werfless rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Fishing Downtown.

Nov 15, 2019 at 1:58 PM
  7. DogDudeDrone rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Fishing Downtown.

Many big number nights at the first spot next to fish market, love fishing the shelf to drop at that corner. Lots of halis there.

Nov 15, 2019 at 11:42 AM
  8. Werfless rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Fishing Downtown.

Many big number nights at the first spot next to fish market, love fishing the shelf to drop at that corner. Lots of halis there.

Nov 15, 2019 at 10:17 AM
  9. oldfogey rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Thursday AM MB shorefishing.

Things will definitely get better with the quality. Same routine yearly. My minus tides are on the way, and I’m licking my chops!

Nov 15, 2019 at 9:28 AM
  10. cavedog619 rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Fishing Downtown.

Nov 15, 2019 at 8:36 AM
  11. Fishing Fool rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Fishing San Diego Bay.

Now a little about some of my experiences.... I will start with Harbor Island, since I have spent the most time on foot there in the...

Nov 15, 2019 at 5:59 AM
  12. Fat Spottie rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders Fall Series finale.

Yeah, you can catch them with the box of irons I still have sitting in my car for you

Nov 13, 2019 at 9:00 PM
  13. Werfless rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders Fall Series finale.

SD Fish members only. Make him a screen name so he can compete. If he just wants to fish, bring him anyways. But competition, members...

Nov 12, 2019 at 12:25 PM
  14. Fat_Lip rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders Fall Series finale.

The finale will be on Sunday, November 24th from 6am-10am. We will be having a potluck style food bash at the end so please plan on...

Nov 11, 2019 at 5:18 PM
  15. VeeDubGuy02 rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders Fall Series finale.

It’s the only weekend available for me. Sorry man

Nov 11, 2019 at 2:52 PM
  16. Werfless rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders Fall Series finale.

It’s the only weekend available for me. Sorry man

Nov 11, 2019 at 1:26 PM
  17. naimad rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Chunky bass session at Seaport Village.

Fish that same spot next month, might be a couple inches bigger ;)

Nov 11, 2019 at 6:54 AM
  18. naimad rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Winter Spotty Fishing Techniques.

Back in 2010, me and a buddy were destroying bass, 30+ fish nights with a 14” average size.... not kidding. On those nights, it was so...

Nov 11, 2019 at 6:52 AM
  19. naimad rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders Fall Series finale.

The finale will be on Sunday, November 24th from 6am-10am. We will be having a potluck style food bash at the end so please plan on...

Nov 11, 2019 at 6:48 AM
  20. Chriwilson rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders session 5.

I’m still at the table ;)

Nov 11, 2019 at 12:41 AM