Ratings dj thrillz has received

1. Werfless rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders 5.

[ATTACH] sign in across the street from original map, too many people there

May 14, 2022 at 7:13 PM
  2. Werfless rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders 5.

Shore Pounders about an hour from now, come on out!

May 14, 2022 at 7:13 PM
  3. oldfogey rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders 5.

[ATTACH] sign in across the street from original map, too many people there

May 14, 2022 at 6:20 PM
  4. Nickweissmusic rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders 5.

Night sesh, Saturday May 14th. Sign in between 5:30pm-6:30pm, session ends at 10pm. No need to sign up for this event here, just show...

May 8, 2022
  5. skrilla rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders 5.

Night sesh, Saturday May 14th. Sign in between 5:30pm-6:30pm, session ends at 10pm. No need to sign up for this event here, just show...

May 7, 2022
  6. Nickweissmusic rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread places that have less eel grass.

This is my preferred way of targeting spotties as well. I like to drop it right at their front door. Still up to them to go for it, but...

May 7, 2022
  7. Big Daddy Art rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread PB in SDB.

Sick!

May 5, 2022
  8. jsheffer2004 rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Coronado Golf Course?.

You are allowed to walk through the golf course to get to the waters edge as long as you stay on the paths. Wether the marshals or any...

May 5, 2022
  9. Werfless rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread PB in SDB.

Sick!

May 3, 2022
  10. fishes rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders 5.

May 3, 2022
  11. Werfless rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread places that have less eel grass.

This is my preferred way of targeting spotties as well. I like to drop it right at their front door. Still up to them to go for it, but...

May 3, 2022
  12. Werfless rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders 5.

May 3, 2022
  13. Midnightpass rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread places that have less eel grass.

May 3, 2022
  14. Rodmaster858 rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Fished Surf Perch Silver Strand.

Well done Rodney!

Apr 27, 2022
  15. dmorgan3 rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Coronado Golf Course?.

You are allowed to walk through the golf course to get to the waters edge as long as you stay on the paths. Wether the marshals or any...

Apr 24, 2022
  16. galen rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders jetty sesh!.

Seven people total, conditions were windy and not fun. Some bailed early just cus if the wind or cold, or both. But we had a winner in...

Apr 19, 2022
  17. christianc rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders jetty sesh!.

Nice meeting you and your brother out there, thanks for coming out!

Apr 19, 2022
  18. Werfless rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders jetty sesh!.

Nice meeting you and your brother out there, thanks for coming out!

Apr 19, 2022
  19. ol dirty basser rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders jetty sesh!.

Seven people total, conditions were windy and not fun. Some bailed early just cus if the wind or cold, or both. But we had a winner in...

Apr 18, 2022
  20. blackcloud9 rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders jetty sesh!.

Apr 18, 2022