Ratings dj thrillz has received

1. FLHT rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread What can we eat out of MB?.

The deli at Dana Landing has good sandwiches lol

May 25, 2020 at 12:01 PM
  2. Neuroshima rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread What can we eat out of MB?.

The deli at Dana Landing has good sandwiches lol

May 25, 2020 at 10:09 AM
  3. mcfish rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders!.

Not a bad turnout, 11 anglers plus three other supporters made it out. Some had great numbers of meteocre fish, some had small numbers...

May 25, 2020 at 9:05 AM
  4. ScubaLee03 rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders!.

Not a bad turnout, 11 anglers plus three other supporters made it out. Some had great numbers of meteocre fish, some had small numbers...

May 25, 2020 at 6:42 AM
  5. Bobber rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders!.

No prob all. Glad to be back at it myself. The next one will be during the daytime but I’m not sure if it’ll be late morning or late...

May 24, 2020 at 11:26 PM
  6. Werfless rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders!.

No prob all. Glad to be back at it myself. The next one will be during the daytime but I’m not sure if it’ll be late morning or late...

May 24, 2020 at 9:14 PM
  7. Theeandreig rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders!.

May 24, 2020 at 9:11 PM
  8. cavedog619 rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders!.

May 24, 2020 at 8:46 PM
  9. cavedog619 rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders!.

May 24, 2020 at 8:45 PM
  10. SaltyDangler rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders!.

May 24, 2020 at 7:28 PM
  11. Saltnewbie rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders!.

May 24, 2020 at 6:44 PM
  12. K-Bo Smack rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders!.

May 24, 2020 at 1:02 PM
  13. Fat_Lip rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders!.

May 24, 2020 at 11:56 AM
  14. sanders69 rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders!.

May 24, 2020 at 11:36 AM
  15. SaltyDangler rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders!.

May 24, 2020 at 9:15 AM
  16. Werfless rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders!.

Just making sure, but you do know we are meeting at a completely different spot tonight, and that when you go out to fish you’ll more...

May 23, 2020 at 9:19 AM
  17. Larry M rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders!.

It brings a smile to my face knowing that you’ll be slingin some baits with us again!

May 22, 2020 at 8:23 AM
  18. Larry M rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread TGIF 5/22 MB shorefishing.

Good stuff!

May 22, 2020 at 8:18 AM
  19. Werfless rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread TGIF 5/22 MB shorefishing.

Good stuff!

May 22, 2020 at 8:10 AM
  20. Saltnewbie rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders!.

No, we alternate day and night sessions. This one was technically supposed to be a daytime session but we were kind of cheated out of a...

May 21, 2020 at 2:08 PM