Ratings dj thrillz has received

1. Werfless rated dj thrillz's post Agree in the thread Tuesday 5/26 AM MB.

Do the Dayuum thing Mike! Nice sesh!

May 26, 2020 at 2:11 PM
  2. swings are free rated dj thrillz's post Agree in the thread What can we eat out of MB?.

The deli at Dana Landing has good sandwiches lol

May 25, 2020 at 4:36 PM
  3. Fat Spottie rated dj thrillz's post Agree in the thread What can we eat out of MB?.

The deli at Dana Landing has good sandwiches lol

May 25, 2020 at 12:40 PM
  4. Werfless rated dj thrillz's post Agree in the thread Shore Pounders!.

It brings a smile to my face knowing that you’ll be slingin some baits with us again!

May 22, 2020 at 8:05 AM
  5. Werfless rated dj thrillz's post Agree in the thread Shore Pounders!.

Here is some general info https://sdfish.com/forums/t/shore-pounders-general-info.183133/ Basically show up, and if you want to fish in...

May 20, 2020
  6. Saltnewbie rated dj thrillz's post Agree in the thread Two unexpected bay encounters Saturday.

BS without pics lol. JK, that would freak me the hell out.

May 11, 2020
  7. mcfish rated dj thrillz's post Agree in the thread Two unexpected bay encounters Saturday.

Well you know, why scare the tourists? It's vacation time.

May 8, 2020
  8. swings are free rated dj thrillz's post Agree in the thread Has everyone gone insane yet?.

[ATTACH]

Apr 12, 2020
  9. rockzilla rated dj thrillz's post Agree in the thread Has everyone gone insane yet?.

Well nothing much changes for me, wasn’t fishing much anyways with the time I had, although I did fish more in March than any other...

Apr 10, 2020
  10. Werfless rated dj thrillz's post Agree in the thread Has everyone gone insane yet?.

Well nothing much changes for me, wasn’t fishing much anyways with the time I had, although I did fish more in March than any other...

Apr 10, 2020
  11. kciuchta rated dj thrillz's post Agree in the thread Quarantine my a$$ 3/19.

Tempting

Mar 26, 2020
  12. Werfless rated dj thrillz's post Agree in the thread 3/20 workouts.

Finding the proper locomotives

Mar 22, 2020
  13. jusbayz rated dj thrillz's post Agree in the thread 3/20 workouts.

Finding the proper locomotives

Mar 22, 2020
  14. Redjim rated dj thrillz's post Agree in the thread Got a Biggun.

Nice one!

Mar 20, 2020
  15. FoodGeekFish rated dj thrillz's post Agree in the thread Shore Pounders Spring Series 2 CANCELLED.

Looks like we’re cancelling the next Shore Pounders. The governor said we can’t have any fun. Not sure how long this will go on for but...

Mar 19, 2020
  16. Bear6813 rated dj thrillz's post Agree in the thread Got a Biggun.

Nice one!

Mar 19, 2020
  17. Werfless rated dj thrillz's post Agree in the thread Got a Biggun.

Nice one!

Mar 17, 2020
  18. Bassnbeans rated dj thrillz's post Agree in the thread Newport Beach / Lido peninsula..

They are called fireworms. Nice fishies btw!

Mar 15, 2020
  19. cavedog619 rated dj thrillz's post Agree in the thread San Diego Bay fishing (Before the storm).

Very nice!

Mar 13, 2020
  20. Werfless rated dj thrillz's post Agree in the thread San Diego Bay fishing (Before the storm).

Very nice!

Mar 13, 2020