Ratings dj thrillz has received

1. BigJon619 rated dj thrillz's post Disagree in the thread Taking a break from surf fishing.

Time to change your name to butt killer. Welcome to the non surf ;)

Aug 4, 2019
  2. BigJon619 rated dj thrillz's post Disagree in the thread Still not finding numbers....

Fish for Mack’s, your numbers will go up guaranteed

May 30, 2019
  3. BigJon619 rated dj thrillz's post Disagree in the thread Coronado Golf Course?.

You are allowed to walk through the golf course to get to the waters edge as long as you stay on the paths. Wether the marshals or any...

Apr 15, 2019
  4. BigJon619 rated dj thrillz's post Disagree in the thread Handling Corvina for release.

Save yourself the trouble, target spotfin. ;)

Apr 10, 2019
  5. Fat Spottie rated dj thrillz's post Disagree in the thread 30mn Sesh of Sassy Bass.

Stay out of my north hole

Dec 4, 2018
  6. aquaholic rated dj thrillz's post Disagree in the thread Best baitcast reel for the bay?.

Budget reels? Piscifun. Done.

Dec 3, 2018
  7. Noms rated dj thrillz's post Disagree in the thread Best baitcast reel for the bay?.

Budget reels? Piscifun. Done.

Dec 2, 2018
  8. MojoSurf rated dj thrillz's post Disagree in the thread In need of new fishing spots!.

The easiest answer is get to a beach south of cbad that you haven’t tried yet, and try it. If you want specifics, as of late south Del...

Aug 24, 2018
  9. RDozer rated dj thrillz's post Disagree in the thread Blacks 7/17 with an interesting catch..

The goldish tinge are spawning colors. Example: [ATTACH]

Jul 19, 2018
  10. Crashh46 rated dj thrillz's post Disagree in the thread Spanish Landing,-------------------------.

Vito, I don't know anyone who deserves a sweet session other than you. I applaud the fact that you keep at it, and I feel horrible that...

Dec 4, 2017
  11. Medicated fisherman rated dj thrillz's post Disagree in the thread Topwater spotty?.

Only person I know who did it was Kelly G. Total fluke thing tho, they don't smash anything on top unless there are floating red crab...

Nov 28, 2017
  12. Paulito rated dj thrillz's post Disagree in the thread Hmmmm.....

[ATTACH] November 4th..... Legal hali. I'm calling it.

Oct 28, 2017
  13. kobra rated dj thrillz's post Disagree in the thread Shore Pounders session 4.

I demand patience.... :P Info has been sent. To those who would still like to sign up for this event DO NOT DO IT HERE!!! PM me and...

Oct 22, 2017
  14. Sorry rated dj thrillz's post Disagree in the thread Embacadero Marina Park.

Well, I used to fish it everyday. Sometimes 2-3 times a day for a long long time. Now, I am lucky to get out a couple times a week....

Oct 1, 2017
  15. Hali_Hunter rated dj thrillz's post Disagree in the thread Fish ID.

Can't believe I left out angel shark! [ATTACH]

Jul 27, 2017
  16. BDHolmer rated dj thrillz's post Disagree in the thread Shore Pounders session 3 recap.

I'll have to look, off the top of my head there was only one legal caught during the shelter island session. No legals caught at the...

Jul 9, 2017
  17. localfishinboy rated dj thrillz's post Disagree in the thread Anthony's, Harbor Police, Bob Hope, and private boats.

The city makes money off tourists. Somehow, fishermen became the eyesores of the district. Get rid of fishermen, receive more tourism?...

Apr 4, 2017
  18. GotOne!06 rated dj thrillz's post Disagree in the thread 2/4/17 F.I.

I've only had two zmans end up like that. I have one now that had 124 fish to it's name and finally has a piece of it's tail missing.

Feb 7, 2017
  19. Werfless rated dj thrillz's post Disagree in the thread Daytime blade bite!.

Thanks for not clicking it. Man I hate seeing those red X's on my post. Makes me wanna throw down lol

Jan 9, 2017