Ratings dj thrillz has received

1. Fishnagent rated dj thrillz's post Disagree in the thread Bay fishing trolls.....

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Mar 4, 2020
  2. Lewersmith66 rated dj thrillz's post Disagree in the thread Look who showed up early.

Seriously, they are here every February. The schedule is just an observational schedule as far as I know. But they’ve staged as early as...

Mar 3, 2020
  3. Lewersmith66 rated dj thrillz's post Disagree in the thread South Bay Dredging?.

Ok, good to know. ;)

Mar 3, 2020
  4. Lewersmith66 rated dj thrillz's post Disagree in the thread South Bay Dredging?.

Well if the map I found is off, my apologies. It’s all I could find. Wherever the location is I hope the effects are positive for your...

Mar 3, 2020
  5. Lewersmith66 rated dj thrillz's post Disagree in the thread Yak'n Shelter-Thur. Mid-day.

I liked everything about your report, except the hub part lol. Nicely done sir!

Mar 3, 2020
  6. BigJon619 rated dj thrillz's post Disagree in the thread Taking a break from surf fishing.

Time to change your name to butt killer. Welcome to the non surf ;)

Aug 4, 2019
  7. BigJon619 rated dj thrillz's post Disagree in the thread Still not finding numbers....

Fish for Mack’s, your numbers will go up guaranteed

May 30, 2019
  8. BigJon619 rated dj thrillz's post Disagree in the thread Coronado Golf Course?.

You are allowed to walk through the golf course to get to the waters edge as long as you stay on the paths. Wether the marshals or any...

Apr 15, 2019
  9. BigJon619 rated dj thrillz's post Disagree in the thread Handling Corvina for release.

Save yourself the trouble, target spotfin. ;)

Apr 10, 2019
  10. Fat Spottie rated dj thrillz's post Disagree in the thread 30mn Sesh of Sassy Bass.

Stay out of my north hole

Dec 4, 2018
  11. aquaholic rated dj thrillz's post Disagree in the thread Best baitcast reel for the bay?.

Budget reels? Piscifun. Done.

Dec 3, 2018
  12. Noms rated dj thrillz's post Disagree in the thread Best baitcast reel for the bay?.

Budget reels? Piscifun. Done.

Dec 2, 2018
  13. MojoSurf rated dj thrillz's post Disagree in the thread In need of new fishing spots!.

The easiest answer is get to a beach south of cbad that you haven’t tried yet, and try it. If you want specifics, as of late south Del...

Aug 24, 2018
  14. RDozer rated dj thrillz's post Disagree in the thread Blacks 7/17 with an interesting catch..

The goldish tinge are spawning colors. Example: [ATTACH]

Jul 19, 2018
  15. Crashh46 rated dj thrillz's post Disagree in the thread Spanish Landing,-------------------------.

Vito, I don't know anyone who deserves a sweet session other than you. I applaud the fact that you keep at it, and I feel horrible that...

Dec 4, 2017
  16. Medicated fisherman rated dj thrillz's post Disagree in the thread Topwater spotty?.

Only person I know who did it was Kelly G. Total fluke thing tho, they don't smash anything on top unless there are floating red crab...

Nov 28, 2017
  17. Paulito rated dj thrillz's post Disagree in the thread Hmmmm.....

[ATTACH] November 4th..... Legal hali. I'm calling it.

Oct 28, 2017
  18. kobra rated dj thrillz's post Disagree in the thread Shore Pounders session 4.

I demand patience.... :P Info has been sent. To those who would still like to sign up for this event DO NOT DO IT HERE!!! PM me and...

Oct 22, 2017
  19. Sorry rated dj thrillz's post Disagree in the thread Embacadero Marina Park.

Well, I used to fish it everyday. Sometimes 2-3 times a day for a long long time. Now, I am lucky to get out a couple times a week....

Oct 1, 2017