Ratings dj thrillz has received

1. Werfless rated dj thrillz's post Funny in the thread Shore Pounders Fall Series finale.

Friends don’t let friends fishing rods collect dust. Thought you fell of the face of the earth. If you still have it I still want it....

Nov 21, 2019 at 9:37 AM
  2. Acidlicks4kicks17 rated dj thrillz's post Funny in the thread Winter Spotty Fishing Techniques.

Cus they’re the best times. Don’t believe the “hype”

Nov 20, 2019 at 6:24 PM
  3. Larry M rated dj thrillz's post Funny in the thread Saturday MB shorefishing 11/16.

Better than what I was doing

Nov 16, 2019 at 7:06 PM
  4. Werfless rated dj thrillz's post Funny in the thread Saturday MB shorefishing 11/16.

Better than what I was doing

Nov 16, 2019 at 4:10 PM
  5. Werfless rated dj thrillz's post Funny in the thread Fishing Downtown.

Once you cast from the corner diagonally towards the bow of Midway, you can see the difference in the line count. Making me wanna go lol

Nov 15, 2019 at 1:57 PM
  6. Bassnbeans rated dj thrillz's post Funny in the thread South shores produces 2.

You always have something matching. Last time the rod, this time the bait matches your clothes. ;)

Nov 15, 2019 at 12:17 PM
  7. Bear6813 rated dj thrillz's post Funny in the thread Shore Pounders Fall Series finale.

Yeah, you can catch them with the box of irons I still have sitting in my car for you

Nov 14, 2019
  8. Werfless rated dj thrillz's post Funny in the thread South shores produces 2.

You always have something matching. Last time the rod, this time the bait matches your clothes. ;)

Nov 13, 2019
  9. Werfless rated dj thrillz's post Funny in the thread Shore Pounders Fall Series finale.

Yeah, you can catch them with the box of irons I still have sitting in my car for you

Nov 13, 2019
  10. VeeDubGuy02 rated dj thrillz's post Funny in the thread Shore Pounders session 5.

I’m still at the table ;)

Nov 9, 2019
  11. KTfromSD rated dj thrillz's post Funny in the thread Fishing San Diego Bay.

Kellen knows. He's probably busy.

Nov 9, 2019
  12. oldfogey rated dj thrillz's post Funny in the thread Thursday AM.

Lol I was gonna ask what you caught the yft on

Nov 9, 2019
  13. Bassnbeans rated dj thrillz's post Funny in the thread Nice Butt !!!.

If my lunch breaks involved fishing I’d never complain about work

Nov 9, 2019
  14. Werfless rated dj thrillz's post Funny in the thread Nice Butt !!!.

If my lunch breaks involved fishing I’d never complain about work

Nov 8, 2019
  15. Werfless rated dj thrillz's post Funny in the thread A bit spotty today.

Oooh you’re in the no no section. Time to blur face lol

Nov 8, 2019
  16. Werfless rated dj thrillz's post Funny in the thread Thursday AM.

Nov 8, 2019
  17. EscoFisher rated dj thrillz's post Funny in the thread Thursday AM.

Nov 8, 2019
  18. Larry M rated dj thrillz's post Funny in the thread Winter Spotty Fishing Techniques.

I caught a spotty on a piece of ice plant rigged on a hammer head at south shores

Nov 8, 2019
  19. Werfless rated dj thrillz's post Funny in the thread Winter Spotty Fishing Techniques.

I caught a spotty on a piece of ice plant rigged on a hammer head at south shores

Nov 8, 2019
  20. cavedog619 rated dj thrillz's post Funny in the thread Winter Spotty Fishing Techniques.

Nov 8, 2019