Ratings dj thrillz has received

1. B8DHOOK rated dj thrillz's post Helpful in the thread What can we eat out of MB?.

The deli at Dana Landing has good sandwiches lol

May 26, 2020 at 7:58 AM
  2. Craig T rated dj thrillz's post Helpful in the thread What can we eat out of MB?.

The deli at Dana Landing has good sandwiches lol

May 25, 2020 at 5:34 PM
  3. old_rookie rated dj thrillz's post Helpful in the thread Fishing San Diego Bay.

Now a little about some of my experiences.... I will start with Harbor Island, since I have spent the most time on foot there in the...

May 24, 2020 at 6:24 PM
  4. Werfless rated dj thrillz's post Helpful in the thread Shore Pounders!.

Not a bad turnout, 11 anglers plus three other supporters made it out. Some had great numbers of meteocre fish, some had small numbers...

May 24, 2020 at 12:05 AM
  5. TheCuban1040 rated dj thrillz's post Helpful in the thread Fishing MB: My perspective.

This will take a while to read.... In another thread, Kellen asked if anyone was up to the task at making an article about fishing...

Apr 7, 2020
  6. cavedog619 rated dj thrillz's post Helpful in the thread Fishing San Diego Bay.

(This article was broken up into three consecutive posts, i kept getting error messages trying to post the entire thing as one message,...

Mar 20, 2020
  7. cavedog619 rated dj thrillz's post Helpful in the thread Fishing San Diego Bay.

There are halibut all over SD Bay. For bigger ones, live bait is a must and drifting around the sub base(if you can) and then again...

Mar 20, 2020
  8. VinnyBass rated dj thrillz's post Helpful in the thread Fishing San Diego Bay.

(This article was broken up into three consecutive posts, i kept getting error messages trying to post the entire thing as one message,...

Mar 20, 2020
  9. Larry M rated dj thrillz's post Helpful in the thread Newport Beach / Lido peninsula..

They are called fireworms. Nice fishies btw!

Mar 15, 2020
  10. B8DHOOK rated dj thrillz's post Helpful in the thread Newport Beach / Lido peninsula..

They are called fireworms. Nice fishies btw!

Mar 15, 2020
  11. B8DHOOK rated dj thrillz's post Helpful in the thread Croaker help?.

You can do the paper towel thing, just make sure it’s wet with saltwater. You’ll have to change it a few times if you want them to be...

Mar 6, 2020
  12. AzImport rated dj thrillz's post Helpful in the thread Croaker help?.

You can do the paper towel thing, just make sure it’s wet with saltwater. You’ll have to change it a few times if you want them to be...

Mar 5, 2020
  13. cavedog619 rated dj thrillz's post Helpful in the thread Croaker help?.

Mar 5, 2020
  14. B8DHOOK rated dj thrillz's post Helpful in the thread Bay fishing trolls.....

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Mar 4, 2020
  15. Bear6813 rated dj thrillz's post Helpful in the thread Look who showed up early.

Seriously, they are here every February. The schedule is just an observational schedule as far as I know. But they’ve staged as early as...

Feb 29, 2020
  16. VeeDubGuy02 rated dj thrillz's post Helpful in the thread Look who showed up early.

Seriously, they are here every February. The schedule is just an observational schedule as far as I know. But they’ve staged as early as...

Feb 28, 2020
  17. Ucsdsu rated dj thrillz's post Helpful in the thread Fish ID.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...

Feb 27, 2020
  18. Larry M rated dj thrillz's post Helpful in the thread Look who showed up early.

Feb 27, 2020
  19. Bear6813 rated dj thrillz's post Helpful in the thread tips on where to fine big sand bass in san diego bay.

large plastics, 5-7 inches work best for the bigger bass. the larger sand bass are migrating in right now, along with some nicer halis...

Feb 22, 2020
  20. VeeDubGuy02 rated dj thrillz's post Helpful in the thread Anybody wanna help with a game plan?.

X2, there are no spotties there if you’re bored either :/

Feb 20, 2020