Ratings dmorgan3 has given

1. dmorgan3 rated skrilla's post Funny in the thread Lure choice based on media influence.

Watching TNN on Saturday mornings in the 90's led me to these... [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Never caught a damn thing on em but...

Jan 20, 2021 at 8:52 PM
  2. dmorgan3 rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Sketchy experiences fishing.

Well... This one time.... I was fishing North jetty from the kayak and caught one of the biggest calicos I had ever seen... but halfway...

Jan 20, 2021 at 4:59 PM
  3. dmorgan3 rated mcfish's post Like in the thread Sketchy experiences fishing.

When I was in college, I spent a couple summers up on the Klamath river in northern Cal. We would fish right in the mouth of the river...

Jan 20, 2021 at 4:57 PM
  4. dmorgan3 rated NibbleSquad's post Agree in the thread Sketchy experiences fishing.

Wanna bet?

Jan 20, 2021 at 4:56 PM
  5. dmorgan3 rated Dat_fisherman's post Funny in the thread Sketchy experiences fishing.

One day I got chewed out by Karen who said “fishing was torture” she called the cops on me for “trespassing” on the gloritta bay sea...

6. dmorgan3 rated mattgulptosser's post Funny in the thread Sketchy experiences fishing.

About five years ago I had just gotten done fishing in la jolla when some lightly beer-gutted dudebro, couple young ladies in tow, came...

7. dmorgan3 rated old_rookie's post Funny in the thread Sketchy experiences fishing.

It was sketchy no doubt. If there were implied limitations on what can or cannot be shared, sorry I crossed that line.

Jan 20, 2021 at 4:55 PM
  8. dmorgan3 rated Local Spotty's post Funny in the thread Sketchy experiences fishing.

That might be something that shouldn't have been shared....

Jan 20, 2021 at 4:55 PM
  9. dmorgan3 rated old_rookie's post Funny in the thread Sketchy experiences fishing.

Back when my fishing skills were limited, oh wait they are still limited... ok a number of years ago when I used to fish OB pier I...

Jan 20, 2021 at 4:54 PM
  10. dmorgan3 rated William Ritchie's post Like in the thread Sketchy experiences fishing.

I would like to think I can handle myself in most situations . Had 2 young men block my exit off the north stub jetty at OB dog beach ,...

Jan 20, 2021 at 4:53 PM
  11. dmorgan3 rated Fishbreath's post Funny in the thread Sketchy experiences fishing.

One day when I was a kid, I went fishing with my family down on the creek. The road was the Arkansas/Louisiana border. My parents went...

12. dmorgan3 rated 929nitro's post Funny in the thread Sketchy experiences fishing.

I was fishing the California channel at the river, heard the shotgun go off and then heard the pellets' land in the tules I was...

13. dmorgan3 rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread The Positive Results From The Elections Fraud.

Well, Vinny, I know you are the Mayor of Murray and graduated magna cum laude in journalism so maybe you are right. Plako is a smart...

Jan 19, 2021 at 6:32 PM
  14. dmorgan3 rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread The Positive Results From The Elections Fraud.

Wow!.... MrChatterBait......that was kind of rough.....but that is what you believe. I know you are entitled to your opinion but to many...

Jan 19, 2021 at 4:48 PM
  15. dmorgan3 rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread The Positive Results From The Elections Fraud.

I'm also entitled to believe you are a pompous nerdy little crackpot.

Jan 19, 2021 at 4:46 PM
  16. dmorgan3 rated Larry M's post Funny in the thread If You Had A Concern About COVID19 Vacines....

Where is my name calling? I was just pointing out how brilliant you are. Sorry that you misinterpreted it. I’m not hostile at all,...

Jan 19, 2021 at 2:40 PM
  17. dmorgan3 rated Larry M's post Funny in the thread If You Had A Concern About COVID19 Vacines....

You may not of used the word incompetent but you assume that dmorgan3 and myself are not competent enough to comprehend your brilliant...

Jan 19, 2021 at 2:40 PM
  18. dmorgan3 rated fishindad's post Agree in the thread How to match the hatch.

Last but not least if you gave two Fisherman the same lure that was supposed to be the hot working lure that was a for sure hit then...

Jan 19, 2021 at 6:27 AM
  19. dmorgan3 rated Delta Duckman's post Like in the thread Nutria Rat Knockout Video.

Usually near the end of duck season here in SE Louisiana nutria come out on cold days to warm up in the sun. When the water is low is a...

Jan 18, 2021 at 7:22 PM