Ratings dmorgan3 has given

1. dmorgan3 rated Shawn H's post Like in the thread It finally happened.

Silverstrand with Gabemorales . Got there around 4, slack until the outgoing around 6. Both throwing LC's. Minimal salad, low wind. No...

Sep 25, 2020 at 8:13 PM
  2. dmorgan3 rated Easy619's post Like in the thread Whiskey Lovers 3.

Guess I'll renew the only consistently good lounge post since part 2 is now been deactivated ... Sipping some Dalwhinnie 15yr right...

Sep 22, 2020
  3. dmorgan3 rated Caballito's post Like in the thread Shrimp Question.

Yeah his flies are more like art. I think he is in Malaysia. He does sell them but can’t ship right now because of Covid. He puts out a...

Sep 13, 2020
  4. dmorgan3 rated Caballito's post Like in the thread Shrimp Question.

Just whip up a couple of these guys on your vice and get bit ! Not my tie but the best ghost shrimp fly I’ve ever seen. [ATTACH]...

Sep 13, 2020
  5. dmorgan3 rated Neuroshima's post Like in the thread Shrimp Question.

The Hybrid and Locomoco are other carp flies intended to resemble freshwater clams. Both are a basically a dumbelled soft hackle with a...

Sep 12, 2020
  6. dmorgan3 rated JustBass's post Like in the thread Ardent Gliss Line.

I use Gliss line for crappie fishing for a season. Like you said it hold up good cast very well and sensitivity is also very good. I...

Sep 9, 2020
  7. dmorgan3 rated William Ritchie's post Like in the thread Ardent Gliss Line.

Don't mean to answer a question with a question . This line sounds promising , in your experience how does the first 10 to 15 ft of line...

Sep 6, 2020
  8. dmorgan3 rated samerica26's post Like in the thread 3 BIG LEGAL SPOTTIES - Fish Report August 31, 2020.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] 3 big ones today. cpr. lots of other little ones also. 14.5 , 15, and 15.5 inches

Aug 31, 2020
  9. dmorgan3 rated Risentidefishing's post Like in the thread Huge Blue Catfish | Lake Wohlford.

Caught this huge Blue Catfish at Lake Wohlford the other day. Dinosaur ate my jerkbait in 4ft of water and ended up snapping my...

Aug 31, 2020
  10. dmorgan3 rated Jenx's post Like in the thread A legal Sheep from shore (8/30).

ScubaLee03 and I hit up a spot this afternoon that I hadn't fished in a couple of years. I knew there was a chance at catching a sheep...

Aug 31, 2020
  11. dmorgan3 rated Dylan 101's post Like in the thread My secret frog pond.

I have fished this spot before only catching bluegill. Some nice ones too. Then my friend went down there and talked to a guy saying he...

Aug 26, 2020
  12. dmorgan3 rated otay michael's post Like in the thread Topwater anyone? 'Swim' while at it?.

Here's a few pics of my last two trips out. One to El Cap, the other San V. [ATTACH] El Cap... a little collage of some of the larger...

Aug 16, 2020
  13. dmorgan3 rated Slater's post Like in the thread Rattlesnake?.

Walked right up to this monster while shore pounding my backyard spot... It was the noisy rattling kind! .[ATTACH]

Aug 9, 2020
  14. dmorgan3 rated Creek's post Like in the thread Spanish with The Mentor 8/4.

Writing this for dilatedppls. Dilated always says I don't fish - especially when he gets mad. He just doesnt understand that since...

Aug 6, 2020
  15. dmorgan3 rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Fish ID.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...

Jul 23, 2020
  16. dmorgan3 rated Str8t Slabaronies's post Like in the thread Covid Crappies.

Been awhile since I've fished for crappies... I finally made it out last Sun. [ATTACH] Nothing really has changed...But the Mask....

Jul 20, 2020
  17. dmorgan3 rated dilatedppls's post Like in the thread Otay Tugs.

2pm-7pm flipping in the tullies 2lb clones empty lake great weather (still waiting for the right wing radicals for a report) [ATTACH]...

Jul 20, 2020
  18. dmorgan3 rated samerica26's post Like in the thread HUGE SPOTFIN CROAKER!!!.

Caught this huge spotfin croaker near Robb Field Athletic Area near OB. 24.5 Inches!!!! [ATTACH]

Jul 14, 2020
  19. dmorgan3 rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread American Hoax.

Thanks you! You were absolutely wonderful! This is more fun than catching bass! :-)

Jul 11, 2020
  20. dmorgan3 rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread American Hoax.

That is funny as heck!!!!! There are more than one guy in the Lounge that fits that description. I laughed so hard some of my Iced...

Jul 11, 2020