Ratings dmorgan3 has given

1. dmorgan3 rated toolbox's post Agree in the thread How to match the hatch.

If the fish are busting the surface and feeding frantically on a certain bait, you will definitely up your odds of catching them if you...

Jan 16, 2021 at 7:49 PM
  2. dmorgan3 rated Larry M's post Agree in the thread If You Had A Concern About COVID19 Vacines....

I read everything here. I reserve the the right to counter your post, if you don’t like my post you have every right not to read them....

Jan 15, 2021 at 6:22 PM
  3. dmorgan3 rated spideyjg's post Agree in the thread anyone get there vaccine yet.

The icky feelings, fever, aches, blahs etc. you get with flu and other infections is due to the body's immune response. Not the...

Jan 15, 2021 at 6:08 PM
  4. dmorgan3 rated spoonminnow's post Agree in the thread Capitol was breached over an hour before Trump speech attendees could have even begun to arrive..

Question: Should everyone get fed. checks for whatever reason? Seemed like a huge waste of money back when they doled out what was...

Jan 15, 2021 at 8:18 AM
  5. dmorgan3 rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread anyone get there vaccine yet.

Vaccines are for sissies... and this sissy will probably get one as soon as it is available. Pretty sure I would survive the Rona, but...

Jan 14, 2021 at 8:25 PM
  6. dmorgan3 rated Tony Vegas's post Agree in the thread Dumb mistake.

I always take a pump with me out on the water. Makes me feel at ease I'd rather have something and not need it than need something and...

Jan 13, 2021 at 8:57 PM
  7. dmorgan3 rated dj thrillz's post Agree in the thread WTB: Fish Have No Hands?.

It is very much for our waters too. Mike Gardner was a master at Newport Harbor, where he did most of his fishing. But everything he did...

Jan 13, 2021 at 4:12 PM
  8. dmorgan3 rated weldon's post Agree in the thread Dumb mistake.

BTW: A good way to find a small pin hole leak is to pump your tube up and then at the area where you suspect the pin hole is slowly move...

Jan 13, 2021 at 7:01 AM
  9. dmorgan3 rated Creek's post Agree in the thread Dumb mistake.

Soooo, you learned that loose hooks tossed inside your float tune saddlebags are bad, and plastic containers (old pill bottles, etc) for...

Jan 13, 2021 at 7:01 AM
  10. dmorgan3 rated 929nitro's post Agree in the thread 1/5-Murray: Starting the New Year.

I rated your post funny but also completely agree. I have so much tackle that I thought couldn't miss.

Jan 12, 2021 at 6:23 AM
  11. dmorgan3 rated mcfish's post Agree in the thread 1/5-Murray: Starting the New Year.

Right..blackberries for bait, next you'll tell us you catch carp with corn..and opaleyes with peas....

Jan 12, 2021 at 6:23 AM
  12. dmorgan3 rated VinnyBass's post Agree in the thread Invading the Capitol.

Nute.....That may be one of the smartest and well thought out comments to me and everyone and I should be taking your advice, but many...

Jan 11, 2021 at 7:52 PM
  13. dmorgan3 rated VinnyBass's post Agree in the thread Capitol was breached over an hour before Trump speech attendees could have even begun to arrive..

I agree with you. I worked at the Union-Tribune for 28 years(it does not matter what you think about the paper itself..ha ha) and in...

Jan 11, 2021 at 7:46 PM
  14. dmorgan3 rated spoonminnow's post Agree in the thread Invading the Capitol.

What pro-Trumpsters should be asking is: 1. Why hasn't Trump condemned the murder-by-fire extinguisher of the police officer and four...

Jan 11, 2021 at 7:07 AM
  15. dmorgan3 rated spoonminnow's post Agree in the thread Invading the Capitol.

My hope: 1. he and family members are charged and found guilty of crimes committed 2. his chances of running for any public office drop...

Jan 11, 2021 at 7:06 AM
  16. dmorgan3 rated FishBait's post Agree in the thread Invading the Capitol.

they're all trash

Jan 11, 2021 at 7:05 AM
  17. dmorgan3 rated tjthegreat1's post Agree in the thread Invading the Capitol.

People heckling a hearing were removed If I remember correctly. People who entered the federal building in Portland deserved a similar...

Jan 8, 2021
  18. dmorgan3 rated tjthegreat1's post Agree in the thread Invading the Capitol.

That lady got what she deserved. She was a terrorist. Last time I checked, its a crime to forcefully enter a federal building. Let alone...

Jan 8, 2021
  19. dmorgan3 rated DDuvan1's post Agree in the thread Invading the Capitol.

Looks like the Capital police officer has now passed away. It was just confirmed.

Jan 8, 2021
  20. dmorgan3 rated spideyjg's post Agree in the thread Invading the Capitol.

Everybody that can be identified need to be the hell arrested. Some they already know their names their azzes should be in jail already.

Jan 7, 2021