Ratings dmorgan3 has received

1. Werfless rated dmorgan3's post Like in the thread throwin' a junebug in the chicken coop.....

It was hoped that it would be an antiviral drug against Covid. Antivirals are used to treat HIV, herpes, influenza and other viruses. An...

Sep 30, 2020 at 10:29 PM
  2. bassgalrascal rated dmorgan3's post Helpful in the thread throwin' a junebug in the chicken coop.....

It was hoped that it would be an antiviral drug against Covid. Antivirals are used to treat HIV, herpes, influenza and other viruses. An...

Sep 30, 2020 at 5:43 PM
  3. William Ritchie rated dmorgan3's post Agree in the thread throwin' a junebug in the chicken coop.....

Sep 30, 2020 at 5:21 PM
  4. Fins in the Bin rated dmorgan3's post Like in the thread stand back and stand by....

Tough to win in a name calling contest. Don't do anything and you look like a wimp. Hit back and you sink to the level of your opponent....

Sep 30, 2020 at 12:53 PM
  5. Larry M rated dmorgan3's post Like in the thread stand back and stand by....

Tough to win in a name calling contest. Don't do anything and you look like a wimp. Hit back and you sink to the level of your opponent....

Sep 30, 2020 at 12:31 PM
  6. dilatedppls rated dmorgan3's post Agree in the thread stand back and stand by....

Constantly interrupting, lying, personal attacks, obfuscating, attacking the moderator; he certainly has the important a-hole...

Sep 30, 2020 at 7:48 AM
  7. salt water guy rated dmorgan3's post Agree in the thread stand back and stand by....

Constantly interrupting, lying, personal attacks, obfuscating, attacking the moderator; he certainly has the important a-hole...

Sep 30, 2020 at 6:50 AM
  8. VinnyBass rated dmorgan3's post Agree in the thread stand back and stand by....

Sep 30, 2020 at 6:35 AM
  9. Noms rated dmorgan3's post Like in the thread Buying Baitcaster reel ~$100-150 for bay fishing.

I like the smaller Shimano baitcasting reels (Chronarch or Curado, 50 or 70 size) spool with 6# mono line and pair with a 7' medium...

Sep 28, 2020 at 10:38 AM
  10. Werfless rated dmorgan3's post Like in the thread MB 9/25 - Oh man that was nice....

Float tube is my favorite way to fish. You should love it once you get it.

Sep 26, 2020 at 9:39 AM
  11. Boogie rated dmorgan3's post Like in the thread MB 9/25 - Oh man that was nice....

We need to get you on more fish. Either go to the Shorepounders sessions or get a float tube and one of the tubers (including me) will...

Sep 26, 2020 at 8:37 AM
  12. AzImport rated dmorgan3's post Like in the thread MB 9/25 - Oh man that was nice....

We need to get you on more fish. Either go to the Shorepounders sessions or get a float tube and one of the tubers (including me) will...

Sep 25, 2020 at 10:21 PM
  13. Werfless rated dmorgan3's post Like in the thread MB 9/25 - Oh man that was nice....

Sep 25, 2020 at 10:17 PM
  14. toolbox rated dmorgan3's post Agree in the thread Overdose.

I wouldn't assume they learned a lesson. Plenty of people who OD more than once out there.

Sep 25, 2020 at 10:51 AM
  15. Werfless rated dmorgan3's post Funny in the thread Some things you can't make up.

Vietnamese police seize 345,000 used condoms ready to be sold as new, reports say Someone was busy Makes "made in China" sound good...

Sep 24, 2020
  16. Werfless rated dmorgan3's post Funny in the thread Wisconsin Authorities Investigate Absentee Ballots Found In Ditch, As FBI Probes Discarded Pro-Trump.

Used to never see stories about trashed mail. Or of mail trucks leaving on time but empty. Or scrapping mail sorter machines despite...

Sep 24, 2020
  17. Werfless rated dmorgan3's post Like in the thread Whiskey Lovers 3.

I did pick some up, very nice. Haven't had whisky in probably a year (usually drink wine) but there is something that just seems refined...

Sep 24, 2020
  18. Neuroshima rated dmorgan3's post Funny in the thread Some things you can't make up.

Vietnamese police seize 345,000 used condoms ready to be sold as new, reports say Someone was busy Makes "made in China" sound good...

Sep 24, 2020
  19. AzImport rated dmorgan3's post Funny in the thread Some things you can't make up.

Sep 24, 2020
  20. Easy619 rated dmorgan3's post Like in the thread Whiskey Lovers 3.

Any whisky or spirit that is expensive and old seems to taste good sipped to me: Scotch, rye, bourbon, rum, Cognac.... Even had some...

Sep 23, 2020