Ratings dmorgan3 has received

1. Creek rated dmorgan3's post Funny in the thread Defund Law Enforcement!.

Lying dano strikes (out) again. FYI, putting something in all caps doesn't make it true. CDC did not say vaccines to not prevent people...

Aug 16, 2022 at 7:37 AM
  2. jjdbike rated dmorgan3's post Like in the thread Tanker! LJOS 08.14.22.

If I ever step on one in the water, I will know who to blame. Up to date on my tetanus vaccination though and tetanus is not likely to...

Aug 16, 2022 at 5:05 AM
  3. dilatedppls rated dmorgan3's post Agree in the thread well well.. Mr Alex whacko Jones.....

Alex Jones is a shameless liar who makes millions off the gullible with no regard to who he hurts. He does the misleading, he is not the...

Aug 15, 2022 at 10:33 PM
  4. Werfless rated dmorgan3's post Funny in the thread Tanker! LJOS 08.14.22.

If I ever step on one in the water, I will know who to blame. Up to date on my tetanus vaccination though and tetanus is not likely to...

Aug 15, 2022 at 8:31 PM
  5. Werfless rated dmorgan3's post Agree in the thread Tanker! LJOS 08.14.22.

Like your sinker, looks fairly weedless and very economical. And ecologically friendly compared to lead.

Aug 15, 2022 at 8:09 PM
  6. William Ritchie rated dmorgan3's post Like in the thread Tidelands.......

Clarification: lots of parking at 6 am. Wasn't too crowded when we left but I have seen times where people were waiting for me to leave...

Aug 15, 2022 at 2:44 PM
  7. ol dirty basser rated dmorgan3's post Funny in the thread A few fish...and some bears with attitude!.

I guess I would come prepared and just toss some ex-lax extra strength candy on the shore to distract the bear. Probably enough to keep...

Aug 15, 2022 at 9:10 AM
  8. dilatedppls rated dmorgan3's post Agree in the thread Defund Law Enforcement!.

Lyin dano. CDC did not admit the vaccines are ineffective. The vaccines never have been 100% effective or 100% ineffective at preventing...

Aug 14, 2022 at 9:12 AM
  9. dilatedppls rated dmorgan3's post Agree in the thread Defund Law Enforcement!.

Terrible idea when proposed by the extreme left wing of the Democratic Party. Still terrible when proposed by the extreme right wing of...

Aug 14, 2022 at 9:11 AM
  10. camobass rated dmorgan3's post Disagree in the thread Defund Law Enforcement!.

Lyin dano. CDC did not admit the vaccines are ineffective. The vaccines never have been 100% effective or 100% ineffective at preventing...

Aug 13, 2022 at 8:08 PM
  11. camobass rated dmorgan3's post Funny in the thread FBI raids Trump’s place at Mar-A-Lago.

Possibly because Trump accused them of planting evidence and has said there are no witnesses to the search. Both claims are expected to...

Aug 13, 2022 at 8:07 PM
  12. bassmeister rated dmorgan3's post Disagree in the thread FBI raids Trump’s place at Mar-A-Lago.

Sleepy Joe's fondest wish would be to have Trump run. Sleepy Joe beat him in a landslide last election and beat him like a drum in the...

Aug 13, 2022 at 5:23 PM
  13. Neuroshima rated dmorgan3's post Like in the thread A few fish...and some bears with attitude!.

I guess I would come prepared and just toss some ex-lax extra strength candy on the shore to distract the bear. Probably enough to keep...

Aug 12, 2022 at 11:51 PM
  14. weldon rated dmorgan3's post Funny in the thread A few fish...and some bears with attitude!.

Aug 12, 2022 at 9:19 PM
  15. mcfish rated dmorgan3's post Helpful in the thread A few fish...and some bears with attitude!.

Aug 12, 2022 at 9:04 PM
  16. VinnyBass rated dmorgan3's post Funny in the thread A few fish...and some bears with attitude!.

Aug 12, 2022 at 8:41 PM
  17. Werfless rated dmorgan3's post Funny in the thread A few fish...and some bears with attitude!.

Aug 12, 2022 at 8:36 PM
  18. camobass rated dmorgan3's post Funny in the thread Defund Law Enforcement!.

Terrible idea when proposed by the extreme left wing of the Democratic Party. Still terrible when proposed by the extreme right wing of...

Aug 12, 2022 at 7:41 PM
  19. camobass rated dmorgan3's post Disagree in the thread FBI raids Trump’s place at Mar-A-Lago.

Sleepy Joe's fondest wish would be to have Trump run. Sleepy Joe beat him in a landslide last election and beat him like a drum in the...

Aug 12, 2022 at 7:36 PM
  20. Werfless rated dmorgan3's post Funny in the thread FBI raids Trump’s place at Mar-A-Lago.

Trump will have his opportunity to plea deal. Doubt that he will spend any time in jail either.

Aug 12, 2022 at 9:36 AM