Ratings dmorgan3 has received

1. jjdbike rated dmorgan3's post Like in the thread Tanker! LJOS 08.14.22.

If I ever step on one in the water, I will know who to blame. Up to date on my tetanus vaccination though and tetanus is not likely to...

Aug 16, 2022 at 5:05 AM
  2. William Ritchie rated dmorgan3's post Like in the thread Tidelands.......

Clarification: lots of parking at 6 am. Wasn't too crowded when we left but I have seen times where people were waiting for me to leave...

Aug 15, 2022 at 2:44 PM
  3. Neuroshima rated dmorgan3's post Like in the thread A few fish...and some bears with attitude!.

I guess I would come prepared and just toss some ex-lax extra strength candy on the shore to distract the bear. Probably enough to keep...

Aug 12, 2022 at 11:51 PM
  4. Werfless rated dmorgan3's post Like in the thread A 'light bulb' went on and dang if it didn't catch fish!.

There is a saying in cooking that hunger is the best seasoning. Similarly, a hungry fish is the easiest to catch. Tuna have been known...

Aug 11, 2022 at 11:41 AM
  5. Werfless rated dmorgan3's post Like in the thread A 'light bulb' went on and dang if it didn't catch fish!.

The shape somewhat resembles a Ned lure. Or a crawdad with all the appendages removed (strange that people think this will make a live...

Aug 10, 2022 at 6:10 PM
  6. Rattus rated dmorgan3's post Like in the thread Handling caught rays safely?.

Cool, looks like it could have self defense possibilities too. How did Captain Hook die? He wiped with the wrong hand

Aug 6, 2022
  7. Rattus rated dmorgan3's post Like in the thread Handling caught rays safely?.

I am emotionally attached to my fingers though, not sure that I want to take that risk.

Aug 6, 2022
  8. Rattus rated dmorgan3's post Like in the thread Handling caught rays safely?.

Mud marlin. And I can attest that a 25 lb. bat ray from a float tube caught using 10 lb. line is not easy to bring in. It took about an...

Aug 6, 2022
  9. Rattus rated dmorgan3's post Like in the thread Fly patterns for tilapia.

Sacrilege I know but a fly rod with sinking line would work great for tossing a weightless live redworm. And yes, they would eat it.

Aug 6, 2022
  10. Werfless rated dmorgan3's post Like in the thread No Photos.....

Will do.

Aug 5, 2022
  11. Werfless rated dmorgan3's post Like in the thread No Photos.....

Very nice

Aug 5, 2022
  12. William Ritchie rated dmorgan3's post Like in the thread Osprey or Ospredator.

I have had an osprey snatch a spottie on 2 occasions just as I was lifting it out of the water while float tubing. Scares the crap out...

Aug 3, 2022
  13. Werfless rated dmorgan3's post Like in the thread Osprey or Ospredator.

I have had an osprey snatch a spottie on 2 occasions just as I was lifting it out of the water while float tubing. Scares the crap out...

Aug 2, 2022
  14. Werfless rated dmorgan3's post Like in the thread chicken hawks of the gop.....

So what was the high minded principle the Republicans were defending here before they folded like a cheap suit? Senate passes...

Aug 2, 2022
  15. skrilla rated dmorgan3's post Like in the thread Osprey or Ospredator.

Aug 2, 2022
  16. Werfless rated dmorgan3's post Like in the thread Recommendations for new finesse spinning rod.

Agree, it's a trade between lighter and more sensitive vs. faster retrieve. With finesse, you aren't going to be horsing the fish...

Jul 29, 2022
  17. Werfless rated dmorgan3's post Like in the thread Recommendations for new finesse spinning rod.

I have this, works well: Dobyns Sierra Ultra Finesse Casting Rods - Tackle Warehouse , I have the longer one Shimano Curado BFS...

Jul 29, 2022
  18. William Ritchie rated dmorgan3's post Like in the thread Handling caught rays safely?.

Mud marlin. And I can attest that a 25 lb. bat ray from a float tube caught using 10 lb. line is not easy to bring in. It took about an...

Jul 25, 2022
  19. VinnyBass rated dmorgan3's post Like in the thread Some things never change....

Fishing in clear water where the fish can be seen is an educational experience. One can see that every fish in the area instantly...

Jul 25, 2022
  20. Big Daddy TR21 rated dmorgan3's post Like in the thread Some things never change....

Fishing in clear water where the fish can be seen is an educational experience. One can see that every fish in the area instantly...

Jul 25, 2022