Ratings dmorgan3 has received

1. camobass rated dmorgan3's post Disagree in the thread Military are suckers and losers.

Yes, I believe he looks down on military as a career choice. His remarks about John McCain show that he does not value sacrifice for the...

Sep 5, 2020
  2. toolbox rated dmorgan3's post Disagree in the thread Military are suckers and losers.

Yes, I believe he looks down on military as a career choice. His remarks about John McCain show that he does not value sacrifice for the...

Sep 5, 2020
  3. Werfless rated dmorgan3's post Disagree in the thread shock report.

Now even Herman Cain doesn't think the virus is that bad:...

Aug 31, 2020
  4. Cac rated dmorgan3's post Disagree in the thread Covid-19 volunteers needed.

I know a lot of you think the Covid-19 is overblown but we may be re- entering a nationwide lock down unless we get the new infection...

Jul 1, 2020
  5. plako rated dmorgan3's post Disagree in the thread Libertarianism And Racism.

What's the difference between a racist and a libertarian? A racist has no compassion for anyone of at least 1 race (and usually many of...

Jun 15, 2020
  6. Carterantebi rated dmorgan3's post Disagree in the thread I was being sarcastic....

OK guys, stop dumping on Trump, he admitted it was sarcasm. In fact, he makes perfect sense if you should assume everything he has said...

Apr 26, 2020
  7. scisports rated dmorgan3's post Disagree in the thread I was being sarcastic....

OK guys, stop dumping on Trump, he admitted it was sarcasm. In fact, he makes perfect sense if you should assume everything he has said...

Apr 25, 2020
  8. Medicated fisherman rated dmorgan3's post Disagree in the thread CALL TO ACTION THIS SATURDAY...4/25/20.

Don't be a snowflake/crybaby. They will open the bay back up as the infections drop, just wait a bit more, I don't like it either. The...

Apr 24, 2020
  9. Medicated fisherman rated dmorgan3's post Disagree in the thread idiocracy is now.....

I don't get the impression that science was Trump's best subject in school. You would think that he would at least bounce ideas off his...

Apr 24, 2020
  10. Medicated fisherman rated dmorgan3's post Disagree in the thread How your tax bracket may change under Trump's new tax plan.

By "work cut out", you must mean to get this passed fast without hearings before the public figures it out. Since the deduction for...

Nov 2, 2017
  11. Medicated fisherman rated dmorgan3's post Disagree in the thread Please Mr. Trump.

Need to reset your expectations. Trump doesn't read, he has Bannon for that. He does not even read executive orders before signing them....

Feb 7, 2017
  12. BDHolmer rated dmorgan3's post Disagree in the thread Advice on parasitic worm.

No problem if thoroughly cooked. parasites are still protein. Would not eat as sushi though.

Dec 14, 2016
  13. rustyh rated dmorgan3's post Disagree in the thread Liberal Tears.

No evidence for Trump's claim what so ever, see...

Dec 3, 2016
  14. indymusky rated dmorgan3's post Disagree in the thread Liberal Tears.

Dec 1, 2016
  15. indymusky rated dmorgan3's post Disagree in the thread Liberal Tears.

Finally the Trump supporters get the government they want. Amazingly, Trump is the sore winner right now, complaining the popular vote...

Dec 1, 2016
  16. Carterantebi rated dmorgan3's post Disagree in the thread Liberal Tears.

Nov 30, 2016
  17. Medicated fisherman rated dmorgan3's post Disagree in the thread Liberal Tears.

Nov 30, 2016
  18. Medicated fisherman rated dmorgan3's post Disagree in the thread "It wouldn't happen in Texas".

I want to see open carry allowed at the Republican Convention. And serve alcohol at the same time. A gunfight between Trump and Cruz...

Jul 14, 2016
  19. Rocketship rated dmorgan3's post Disagree in the thread "It wouldn't happen in Texas".

I want to see open carry allowed at the Republican Convention. And serve alcohol at the same time. A gunfight between Trump and Cruz...

Jul 14, 2016
  20. ror_sal rated dmorgan3's post Disagree in the thread Big Plastics For SBB.

I have lately been pumping the stomachs of spotties to see what they are feeding on and I mostly find scuds (gammarids) about 1" long. I...

Mar 29, 2016