Ratings dmorgan3 has received

1. Carterantebi rated dmorgan3's post Funny in the thread Ruth Bader Ginsburg dies at 87.

I would like to see him nominate Stormy Daniels, just to show there is no bad blood between him and her. At least she makes an honest...

Sep 19, 2020 at 6:46 PM
  2. AzImport rated dmorgan3's post Funny in the thread What is the name of this lure?.

Was fishing the bay this morning when some line got wrapped around my flippers off Tidelands. When I pulled it in, this was on the end....

Sep 19, 2020 at 11:10 AM
  3. mcfish rated dmorgan3's post Funny in the thread What draws you to fishing?.

Sounds like a cool story we would like to hear.

Sep 19, 2020 at 10:14 AM
  4. Werfless rated dmorgan3's post Funny in the thread What is the name of this lure?.

Ouch, they are expensive. I got mine for the right price. Any good though? Any better than an old school tube bait? Hookup Baits Large Jig

Sep 18, 2020 at 10:54 PM
  5. Werfless rated dmorgan3's post Funny in the thread What is the name of this lure?.

Was fishing the bay this morning when some line got wrapped around my flippers off Tidelands. When I pulled it in, this was on the end....

Sep 18, 2020 at 10:54 PM
  6. Carterantebi rated dmorgan3's post Funny in the thread What is the name of this lure?.

Sep 18, 2020 at 7:29 PM
  7. Werfless rated dmorgan3's post Funny in the thread What draws you to fishing?.

Sounds like a cool story we would like to hear.

Sep 18, 2020 at 6:31 PM
  8. Werfless rated dmorgan3's post Funny in the thread Texas rig.

When they bite, that means they like it. When they don't bite, they don't like it. That is about all they communicate but it is enough...

Sep 17, 2020 at 9:31 PM
  9. Werfless rated dmorgan3's post Funny in the thread Texas rig.

I say ask a fish. Deliberately rig something upside down or sideways and see if it makes a difference. I have taken Big Hammer swimbaits...

Sep 16, 2020 at 4:56 PM
  10. bassgalrascal rated dmorgan3's post Funny in the thread Military are suckers and losers.

Trump: Americans Who Died in War Are ‘Losers’ and ‘Suckers’ Who else are suckers and losers? Parents? Firefighters? Policemen?...

Sep 7, 2020
  11. Werfless rated dmorgan3's post Funny in the thread An open question….

No but I do know people who should be kept apart.

Sep 7, 2020
  12. Creek rated dmorgan3's post Funny in the thread Any Idiot Can Read Off a Teleprompter.....or maybe not.

Those frequent posters complaining about the Lounge remind me of that quote from Brokeback Mountain: Jack Twist: I wish I knew how to...

Sep 6, 2020
  13. Larry M rated dmorgan3's post Funny in the thread Any Idiot Can Read Off a Teleprompter.....or maybe not.

Those frequent posters complaining about the Lounge remind me of that quote from Brokeback Mountain: Jack Twist: I wish I knew how to...

Sep 6, 2020
  14. dilatedppls rated dmorgan3's post Funny in the thread Any Idiot Can Read Off a Teleprompter.....or maybe not.

Sep 6, 2020
  15. Werfless rated dmorgan3's post Funny in the thread Military are suckers and losers.

Specifically, John Bolton said he did not hear the remarks but could not rule them out. Bolton won't rule out Trump's disparaging...

Sep 6, 2020
  16. Werfless rated dmorgan3's post Funny in the thread Military are suckers and losers.

Yes, I think he said something like this, specifically referring to WWI. Even Fox News confirms the story: Fox News confirms Trump...

Sep 5, 2020
  17. Werfless rated dmorgan3's post Funny in the thread Military are suckers and losers.

Yes, I believe he looks down on military as a career choice. His remarks about John McCain show that he does not value sacrifice for the...

Sep 5, 2020
  18. Werfless rated dmorgan3's post Funny in the thread Military are suckers and losers.

How about this as a defense of Trump: he actually loves the military, he just talks like an a-hole all the time? I know it is a lame...

Sep 5, 2020
  19. Werfless rated dmorgan3's post Funny in the thread Military are suckers and losers.

Trump denied calling McCain a loser but it is well documented: Trump falsely claimed he never called John McCain a 'loser.' Just check...

Sep 4, 2020