Ratings dmorgan3 has received

1. bassgalrascal rated dmorgan3's post Helpful in the thread throwin' a junebug in the chicken coop.....

It was hoped that it would be an antiviral drug against Covid. Antivirals are used to treat HIV, herpes, influenza and other viruses. An...

Sep 30, 2020 at 5:43 PM
  2. fisheromen rated dmorgan3's post Helpful in the thread DropShots.

I usually drop shot with a spinning rod with Nanofil (or braid), 6 lb flourocarbon (FC) for leader. 4" Roboworms are nice but lots of...

Sep 21, 2020
  3. John The Bass rated dmorgan3's post Helpful in the thread Plastic Worms In SD Bay.

Have not found a soft plastic bait or method of rigging a soft plastic bait (other than topwater) that did not work on a spotty as long...

Aug 30, 2020
  4. Chriwilson rated dmorgan3's post Helpful in the thread Newbie Knot Question.

Rotate your wrist when you cast so the reel is upside down at the end of the cast. Then the over run just drops towards the water...

Aug 27, 2020
  5. bigbobbyjones rated dmorgan3's post Helpful in the thread Little bass wont bite.

2 ideas: 1. Take a 4" slim Senko, cut in half, wacky hook with a small hook (#8 bait holder would work), throw out and let it sink all...

Aug 23, 2020
  6. barepixels rated dmorgan3's post Helpful in the thread Little bass wont bite.

2 ideas: 1. Take a 4" slim Senko, cut in half, wacky hook with a small hook (#8 bait holder would work), throw out and let it sink all...

Aug 23, 2020
  7. geofish rated dmorgan3's post Helpful in the thread Newbie Knot Question.

Rotate your wrist when you cast so the reel is upside down at the end of the cast. Then the over run just drops towards the water...

Aug 8, 2020
  8. i'dratherbef___ing rated dmorgan3's post Helpful in the thread Maintenance for baitcaster reels?.

Not hard to do basic maintenance yourself, get https://ardentoutdoors.com/reel-care-merchandise-2/4000-a-detail for starters. Lots of...

Jul 27, 2020
  9. fisheromen rated dmorgan3's post Helpful in the thread I wish....

I always wondered why people buy rods that are 5' or shorter, now I know.

Jul 23, 2020
  10. fisheromen rated dmorgan3's post Helpful in the thread Xtratuf question.

Have you considered sanding down your toes with a pumice stone? Works great for tight boots. They grow back before you know it. Stop...

Jul 21, 2020
  11. Bassnbeans rated dmorgan3's post Helpful in the thread Where do the Fish go.....

Barometric pressure itself should not have much effect,1" of mercury (a big drop) is only 13.6" of fresh water depth change, slightly...

Jul 20, 2020
  12. Bassnbeans rated dmorgan3's post Helpful in the thread Strongest knots.

Found this listing: https://www.knotsforfishing.com/knot-strength-chart/ . There are links there to listings for each line type too....

Jul 17, 2020
  13. Bassnbeans rated dmorgan3's post Helpful in the thread Walmart tackle.

Can't use hooks for TP.

Jul 12, 2020
  14. Gabemorales rated dmorgan3's post Helpful in the thread Walmart tackle.

Can't use hooks for TP.

Jul 11, 2020
  15. jusbayz rated dmorgan3's post Helpful in the thread Trying new lure for those gills..

At Barrett the bluegill go crazy over a 2" Senko (discontinued, 1/2 of a 4" Slim Senko works too) on a drop shot. Use split shot for...

Jul 7, 2020
  16. fisheromen rated dmorgan3's post Helpful in the thread How fish spread.

This is interesting, says fish eggs (at least a few eggs) can actually survive the trip thru a bird:...

Jul 5, 2020
  17. Vito1023 rated dmorgan3's post Helpful in the thread Irons from shore.

I made a list of tips a while back, see below: No more backlashes tips: 1. Use limp line (I once had mono so stiff and with so much...

Jul 5, 2020
  18. B8DHOOK rated dmorgan3's post Helpful in the thread Strongest Mono Knot?.

The doubled line SD Jam knot always wins the competitions at the Fred Hall show, probably 30 or 40 lb. mono. The Fishing Fool knot wins...

Jul 2, 2020
  19. Everydog rated dmorgan3's post Helpful in the thread Conservatives and liberals have passions.

and moderates have lives. Funny saying I saw recently. Notice how some of the regulars to the lounge only post to the lounge, go check...

Jun 22, 2020
  20. VinnyBass rated dmorgan3's post Helpful in the thread Hey guys I had a few questions about....

You don't say what weight you want to cast. But the longest casting setup would be a spinning reel and Nanofil line. A wide diameter...

Jun 22, 2020