Ratings doubletap has given

1. doubletap rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Morbidly Obese or not?.

Lmao.. trump is scum, so is the (other) side... (Note, same side) no lie.. what a shock... Goes back to the very origins of the terms...

May 21, 2020
  2. doubletap rated hookemdano's post Funny in the thread I was being sarcastic....

[ATTACH]

Apr 26, 2020
  3. doubletap rated camobass's post Funny in the thread Ninjas in the night 3/30.

You know it’s only poaching if you cook your catch in boiling water

Apr 7, 2020
  4. doubletap rated Linebig's post Like in the thread Big Bass Dreams, The Trifecta-2020..

I was able to put a short video together of the cast to catch of all three large fish from Last Sunday. I know its seems like its crazy...

Mar 11, 2020
  5. doubletap rated Double Minor's post Funny in the thread Hodges?.

It would be nice to have all tournaments scheduled for the 3rd Wed.

Jan 31, 2020
  6. doubletap rated Rodmaster858's post Like in the thread Poway - Cranks, mini jigs, trout dough works.

Hello fishing friends, Went to Poway and wanted to try 4 different lures/ techniques to catch the stocked trout. Hiked around to the...

Dec 17, 2019
  7. doubletap rated Rodmaster858's post Like in the thread Santee Trout Opener Weekend.

Hey guys! Seems like a long time posting a trout report, but I am glad to do it now :) since Trout season officially started in San...

Nov 6, 2019
  8. doubletap rated Linebig's post Like in the thread Rob Fishes San Diego Episode -1.

Hello, well I was finally able get something completed and uploaded to You tube. . Had a fun learning curve on editing software. Feel...

Sep 27, 2019
  9. doubletap rated Rodmaster858's post Like in the thread Catch and Cook Bluefin :).

Hey guys ! Made my first ever catch and cook Bluefin ! had help from my sister in law who wanted to cook it for the family. Something...

Sep 19, 2019
  10. doubletap rated Creek's post Agree in the thread SDG&E, TOU.

I'm happy to say it again.. First day of Business class.. I was fairly intoxicated, but I will never forget the very first thing my...

Aug 5, 2019
  11. doubletap rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread 8/2-Murray: Good, Bad & the Ugly.

What you may not know...or probably do know... is that because I talk a lot, so I tend to write the way that I talk, so actually I had...

Aug 3, 2019
  12. doubletap rated Capt Ray's post Agree in the thread Barbless hook citation.

I have Barrett only boxes, both terminal and hard baits. All the hooks are in compliance, this way you never need to worry about...

Apr 13, 2019
  13. doubletap rated agrazela's post Funny in the thread Harbor Freight Fishfinder?.

Not sure I understand how to read the display on this HF fishfinder...any help? [ATTACH]

Mar 16, 2019
  14. doubletap rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Big Paddletail rigging advice...anyone?.

My swimsuit has a button instead of a hook! At Sutherland we filet fish that size!

Mar 8, 2019
  15. doubletap rated fish4bass's post Funny in the thread Whatever happened to the beginner fishermen.

Ive seen Rob fish and trust me his skills are impressive. He has gained so much respect from the bass that they literally chase him...

Feb 28, 2019
  16. doubletap rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Rain totals.

Henshaw as well.. too bad they drained the hell out of Sutherland.. this WAS shaping up to be the best year in a long damn time..

Feb 5, 2019
  17. doubletap rated Rodmaster858's post Like in the thread Lake Jennings Trout Fishing.

Happy Weekend fishing friends! Had 1 hour to fish and decided to hit Lake Jennings, vs Poway or Dixon ( due to crowd control). Since I...

Jan 19, 2019
  18. doubletap rated Rodmaster858's post Like in the thread Rainbow trout swim baits been good during the stocks.

I did a lot of fishing recently before my baby was born and been sporadically throwing the trout imitation swimbaits. some days been a...

Jan 1, 2019
  19. doubletap rated JJbasser's post Funny in the thread otay 10/24 good thing i like fishin.

cause catchin was few and far between. :) started off with the jerkbait for an hour. then hit the grass with a fluke for 2 filets....

Oct 24, 2018