Ratings doubletap has given

1. doubletap rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Morbidly Obese or not?.

Lmao.. trump is scum, so is the (other) side... (Note, same side) no lie.. what a shock... Goes back to the very origins of the terms...

May 21, 2020
  2. doubletap rated Creek's post Agree in the thread SDG&E, TOU.

I'm happy to say it again.. First day of Business class.. I was fairly intoxicated, but I will never forget the very first thing my...

Aug 5, 2019
  3. doubletap rated Capt Ray's post Agree in the thread Barbless hook citation.

I have Barrett only boxes, both terminal and hard baits. All the hooks are in compliance, this way you never need to worry about...

Apr 13, 2019
  4. doubletap rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Rain totals.

Henshaw as well.. too bad they drained the hell out of Sutherland.. this WAS shaping up to be the best year in a long damn time..

Feb 5, 2019
  5. doubletap rated fishfanatic's post Agree in the thread Short Day at Murray! 8-29-18.

I feel like I just finished a book after reading your report! Introduction, rising action, and then BOOM, climax with the gunfish fish!...

Aug 30, 2018
  6. doubletap rated mcfish's post Agree in the thread Fishing partner..

Maybe it's not that you're missing a backseater....Maybe you're missing your son? Been there, done that!

Aug 27, 2018
  7. doubletap rated Linebig's post Agree in the thread License stolen.

Sorry for the break in. Most cars or trucks get broke into from having somethjng a thief might want in plain sight or easily seen if one...

Aug 24, 2018
  8. doubletap rated chris102681's post Agree in the thread Hodges 8/19.

Im staying quiet about this lake

Aug 19, 2018
  9. doubletap rated Double Minor's post Agree in the thread Hodges 8-1-18 w/Kahuna Bass.

jpablico Pretty sure your video work inspired more than a few to check it out. Thanks for sharing and tight lines for your tourneys.

Aug 3, 2018
  10. doubletap rated VinnyBass's post Agree in the thread Two DD’s both PB’s got one then bested that..

Pre-sale fishing permits line in Santee for Santee Lakes after Trevor's day? [ATTACH]

Jul 28, 2018
  11. doubletap rated otay michael's post Agree in the thread Why all my rods have topwater lures on them now....

[ATTACH]

Jul 26, 2018
  12. doubletap rated MaxZmus's post Agree in the thread otay 1/24 DD & PB.

Am I the only one that’s glad the title wasn’t just click bait that turned out to be a catfish or carp? Lol! It’s extra special to see...

Jan 26, 2018
  13. doubletap rated Kellen's post Agree in the thread The 'eyes' have it - not so much the brain.

ALL lures which are sold are made to catch fisherman. Some just do a better job of catching fish also. The truth of the matter is, you...

Mar 30, 2017
  14. doubletap rated Slater's post Agree in the thread Legal poaching at San V.

Make it c&r only like Barrett & the few bad apples will go away....

Nov 8, 2016