Ratings doubletap has given

1. doubletap rated hookemdano's post Funny in the thread I was being sarcastic....

[ATTACH]

Apr 26, 2020
  2. doubletap rated camobass's post Funny in the thread Ninjas in the night 3/30.

You know it’s only poaching if you cook your catch in boiling water

Apr 7, 2020
  3. doubletap rated Double Minor's post Funny in the thread Hodges?.

It would be nice to have all tournaments scheduled for the 3rd Wed.

Jan 31, 2020
  4. doubletap rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread 8/2-Murray: Good, Bad & the Ugly.

What you may not know...or probably do know... is that because I talk a lot, so I tend to write the way that I talk, so actually I had...

Aug 3, 2019
  5. doubletap rated agrazela's post Funny in the thread Harbor Freight Fishfinder?.

Not sure I understand how to read the display on this HF fishfinder...any help? [ATTACH]

Mar 16, 2019
  6. doubletap rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Big Paddletail rigging advice...anyone?.

My swimsuit has a button instead of a hook! At Sutherland we filet fish that size!

Mar 8, 2019
  7. doubletap rated fish4bass's post Funny in the thread Whatever happened to the beginner fishermen.

Ive seen Rob fish and trust me his skills are impressive. He has gained so much respect from the bass that they literally chase him...

Feb 28, 2019
  8. doubletap rated JJbasser's post Funny in the thread otay 10/24 good thing i like fishin.

cause catchin was few and far between. :) started off with the jerkbait for an hour. then hit the grass with a fluke for 2 filets....

Oct 24, 2018
  9. doubletap rated otay michael's post Funny in the thread 8/31 Sutherland.

I've only fished Sutherland a hand full of times. It's a nice looking lake, and fishes ok sometimes. Here's an interesting story from...

Sep 3, 2018
  10. doubletap rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread 8/24-Sutherland-Where are you guys???.

And don't forget mcfish er, I mean doubletap !

Aug 27, 2018
  11. doubletap rated mcfish's post Funny in the thread 8/27-Return to Murray &.....

Our city council? I'm dead meat! Maybe if I was a homeless person they would consider it!

Aug 27, 2018
  12. doubletap rated Slater's post Funny in the thread Don't go to lake Murray.

Think the op was hired by the man who threatened Vinny to stop posting murray reports......:emoji_grin:

Aug 18, 2018
  13. doubletap rated otay michael's post Funny in the thread El Cap, 8/7, San V. 8/9.

[ATTACH] Set up a golf umbrella up front on an oar, with the seat off and connected to the pedestal. Works mid-day, but once the sun...

Aug 15, 2018
  14. doubletap rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Lake Perris 8/3.

It's what I do! :emoji_grin:

Aug 11, 2018
  15. doubletap rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Miramar....where's Vinnybass?.

Man, you were in a school that all graduated the same year! The consistency is amazing. Had to look twice to make sure they were not...

Aug 7, 2018
  16. doubletap rated otay michael's post Funny in the thread Hodges 8-1-18 w/Kahuna Bass.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] I was going to confess, I went there too, and SAW THEM THERE TOO! And of course, being the fine gentlemen they are,...

Aug 4, 2018
  17. doubletap rated oh da shiz's post Funny in the thread East of the 67 North of the 52.

Apparently my last report wasn’t received well by a couple newer members so, here’s a detailed, current same day report! Oh, btw I’m...

Jul 27, 2018
  18. doubletap rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread In my element....

That is WAY too early to set the hook! Did ya get any on top??? ;)

Jul 17, 2018
  19. doubletap rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Quick Friday trip to Havasu.

No it is definitely a fish!

May 5, 2018