Ratings doubletap has received

1. Werfless rated doubletap's post Like in the thread Shore Fishing??.

the boat dock at Sutherland has always been open for fishing but because of covid it is closed who knows if barrett dock will be open...

Jul 6, 2020 at 9:48 PM
  2. bassgalrascal rated doubletap's post Like in the thread Barrett Carp?.

wow that would sure be a waste of a fishing trip when you can catch them at any lake or sd river

Jul 6, 2020 at 5:37 PM
  3. Werfless rated doubletap's post Like in the thread Getting the Kayak to the Water at Barrett.

as always it should be simple leave the bottom area for people to go down turn around drop off and go back up and park but nooo *****s...

Jul 1, 2020 at 12:41 PM
  4. scisports rated doubletap's post Like in the thread Powered Kayak and registering it.

try just getting some exercise wow lot of lazy fishermen nowadays KISS still rules

Jun 30, 2020 at 11:54 PM
  5. Werfless rated doubletap's post Like in the thread Sierras tent camping?.

rock creek isn't what it used to be which was my favorite place plenty of stream fishing peaceful lake nice hikes to upper lakes but the...

Jun 30, 2020 at 8:41 PM
  6. Werfless rated doubletap's post Like in the thread Will Call Tickets.

they will have your name on a list at the barret gate just need id

Jun 30, 2020 at 1:38 PM
  7. madhat420bx rated doubletap's post Like in the thread Will Call Tickets.

they will have your name on a list at the barret gate just need id

Jun 30, 2020 at 12:04 PM
  8. Werfless rated doubletap's post Like in the thread For Sale Loaded 2019 Hobie PA14.

tease

Jun 28, 2020
  9. Werfless rated doubletap's post Like in the thread trolling motors on tubes.

it doesn't say it has to be attached just not propelled by a motor still a fine iffffffff they want to enforce it

Jun 28, 2020
  10. galen rated doubletap's post Like in the thread Just to show off bluegill..

fried fins and tails southern chicharrones

Jun 25, 2020
  11. Bassassasin rated doubletap's post Like in the thread For Sale Opening Day.

anybody ever find out how many tickets were sold and my ticket was $59 so does the second person still have to pay at the gate

Jun 24, 2020
  12. Werfless rated doubletap's post Like in the thread For Sale Opening Day.

anybody ever find out how many tickets were sold and my ticket was $59 so does the second person still have to pay at the gate

Jun 24, 2020
  13. rockzilla rated doubletap's post Like in the thread trolling motors on tubes.

are they allowed no is it enforced probably not

Jun 21, 2020
  14. Werfless rated doubletap's post Like in the thread trolling motors on tubes.

are they allowed no is it enforced probably not

Jun 21, 2020
  15. Christopher01 rated doubletap's post Like in the thread Just to show off bluegill..

Jun 21, 2020
  16. JustBass rated doubletap's post Like in the thread Just to show off bluegill..

Jun 21, 2020
  17. Werfless rated doubletap's post Like in the thread Just to show off bluegill..

Jun 21, 2020
  18. Werfless rated doubletap's post Like in the thread Who got in?.

just went online and bought a ticket for the 19th still others available so i'm thinking several must have got cancelled

Jun 19, 2020
  19. bassgalrascal rated doubletap's post Like in the thread No social gatherings in my own home.

remember they are defunding the police so no response to misdemeanors my neighbors had about 40 cars in their yard last weekend for...

Jun 19, 2020
  20. Barrettpicoftheday rated doubletap's post Like in the thread July Barrett Opener.

one good thing if you see a boat coming you know its fish and game lol

Jun 15, 2020