Ratings doubletap has received

1. jjc rated doubletap's post Disagree in the thread Sutherland 8-17-19.

LOL a Sutherland limit good for you

Aug 18, 2019
  2. 1972 catfish rated doubletap's post Disagree in the thread Slabs and Slabs of Crappies.

I don't see why you banned him if the only reason people go fish is because of false post then they deserve what they get fishermen...

Mar 1, 2018
  3. dshotter rated doubletap's post Disagree in the thread Slabs and Slabs of Crappies.

I don't see why you banned him if the only reason people go fish is because of false post then they deserve what they get fishermen...

Feb 28, 2018
  4. Mc41 rated doubletap's post Disagree in the thread Slabs and Slabs of Crappies.

Feb 28, 2018
  5. blackcloud9 rated doubletap's post Disagree in the thread Slabs and Slabs of Crappies.

Feb 28, 2018
  6. RamonaAngler rated doubletap's post Disagree in the thread January 2017 rainstorms, updates and effects on lakes.

its great that sutherland is rising but unless fish start falling from the sky its not gonna be that much different the extra...

Jan 27, 2017
  7. Christopher01 rated doubletap's post Disagree in the thread Incident at Poway with self-appointed 'bass police'..

"100% catch and release is TERRIBLE for a fishery." I think barret blows that theory out of the water C/R and closed 6 months out of...

Mar 31, 2016
  8. Rocketship rated doubletap's post Disagree in the thread Incident at Poway with self-appointed 'bass police'..

"100% catch and release is TERRIBLE for a fishery." I think barret blows that theory out of the water C/R and closed 6 months out of...

Mar 30, 2016